Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-13-2020, 11:13 AM   #1
AnnieSub123

Female 22/F Help me stretch my ass

Hi there!!!

After being neck-deep in studies during Covid lockdown, my partner and I decided to celebrate the end of the college year by buying a new toy... a too big one. It's a 20cm long, 5cm wide dildo that already fits in my pussy, but that is too big for my ass (my butt-plug is 4 cm wide, and it takes a bit to put it in).

But my SO is adamant on using it in my ass till it's wide open, so I need some help with dares that help me stretch my ass so I can take the new toy in without it breaking me. I am interested in progressive stretching, not just ramming in the biggest item I can. And if it had a kinky turn to it by using clamps or something else, I wouldn't complain either

So yeah... please, give me dares to stretch my ass till I can take a massive cock in it

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), self bondage, predicament bondage, nipple play, mild to medium pain...

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, figging (not available), spanking (not available), icy hot/toothpaste.

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.
AnnieSub123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 11:25 AM   #2
jekil2020

Put in as many markers (or other thiner objects) you can handle.
Now keep them in.
After 15 minutes try adding an extra.
If you can , keep them again in for 15 minutes.

Do this each day until your dildo can go in your ass.

Likes giving :
instructions, rules, routines, pee control
edging, orgasm control (denial, forced)
spanking, nipple/tit/pussy pain
pee control, hidden public

I will never ask to show your face.

Female slavemarket

If you want to be my slave, do slave application

Kik jekil2020
jekil2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 11:48 AM   #3
AnnieSub123

Good idea, will do it

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), self bondage, predicament bondage, nipple play, mild to medium pain...

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, figging (not available), spanking (not available), icy hot/toothpaste.

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.
Old 06-13-2020, 02:48 PM   #4
AnnieSub123

Any other dare for me?

Old 06-13-2020, 02:54 PM   #5
Crionex

What is the details of your butt plug that you have? (Like what type and how big is it at the base?) and is it only one or a set?
Crionex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 03:00 PM   #6
jstmefred

See how long you can wear the buttplug tomorrow. Detail how long you keep it in. When you have to take it out. Leave it out for 30 min, then put it back in, and in keep in as Long as you can. Repeat all day. Let me know how long it was in for, from the time you woke up and thou got bed tomorrow night, Good luck

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 03:20 PM   #7
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crionex View Post
What is the details of your butt plug that you have? (Like what type and how big is it at the base?) and is it only one or a set?
The plug is this one:
https://www.diversual.com/es/92670-a...a-mediano.html

Old 06-13-2020, 03:22 PM   #8
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstmefred View Post
See how long you can wear the buttplug tomorrow. Detail how long you keep it in. When you have to take it out. Leave it out for 30 min, then put it back in, and in keep in as Long as you can. Repeat all day. Let me know how long it was in for, from the time you woke up and thou got bed tomorrow night, Good luck
Perfect! Will do this and report back to you at the end of the day

The following user says Thank You to AnnieSub123 for this post:
Old 06-13-2020, 04:50 PM   #9
AnnieSub123

Bumping this: bump bump bump

Old 06-18-2020, 05:47 PM   #10
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Do you have a link to the dildo?

Can you fit any of the dildo in your ass? If you can get any of it in, make a note of how far. That’s your goal to beat.

Here’s a rule:
Spend 15 minutes every day practicing with the butt plug. You’ll be naked and on all fours. Insert the butt plug and stop at the widest point, then focus on slowly alternating between squeezing it with your ass as hard as you can and completely relaxing.

Do it for a week, then reattempt the dildo. Did you beat your goal?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 08:52 PM   #11
Killerhipo

Predicament bondage can be hard without a massive amount of details but let's give it a try, PM me if we need to work out some details. Also sorry for making you do math.

After doing jekil2020's dare, you will know how many markers you can fit in your ass. You are going to see how fast you can insert the markers. Set a timer so that you have 6 seconds for every marker you can take. For example, if you took 10 markers the timer would be for 60 seconds. You would then have 60 seconds to insert as many markers into you ass as possible.

When the timer goes off you will count how many markers you got in and how many are missing from the max you are able to do. You will put on your nipple clamps, get in the bathroom and give yourself an enema with a volume dependent on how many markers you were not able to get inserted.

If you have an enema bulb you will give yourself one bulb of water for each marker, if you have a bag, you will give yourself 1/4 of the bag for each marker. With the water in your ass you will plug yourself with the buttplug, the water combined with the plug hopefully creating some extra stretch.

You will kneel in the bath and worship your new dildo for 3 minutes for each marker not inserted. If you fail, request punishment.

Good luck, hope it isn't too hard.
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 11:33 PM   #12
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Do you have a link to the dildo?

Can you fit any of the dildo in your ass? If you can get any of it in, make a note of how far. That’s your goal to beat.

Here’s a rule:
Spend 15 minutes every day practicing with the butt plug. You’ll be naked and on all fours. Insert the butt plug and stop at the widest point, then focus on slowly alternating between squeezing it with your ass as hard as you can and completely relaxing.

Do it for a week, then reattempt the dildo. Did you beat your goal?
The dildo is this one: https://www.loverspackage.com/the-re...ck-8-inch.html

I still haven't managed to fit any of the dildo in my ass. Would the plug thing still work if it's 1 cm narrower than the dildo?

Old 06-19-2020, 09:55 AM   #13
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieSub123 View Post
The dildo is this one: https://www.loverspackage.com/the-re...ck-8-inch.html

I still haven't managed to fit any of the dildo in my ass. Would the plug thing still work if it's 1 cm narrower than the dildo?
Anything helps... how much of a stretch do you feel with the plug?

Try it with the dildo too. DON’T force it, just ease on to it until you feel a stretch, then practice squeezing and relaxing. Your dildo has a tapered tip, so you should be able to get some of it in, even if it doesn’t feel like it (or is it too soft to hold its shape?)

It shouldn’t be painful. Use LOTS of lube. Condom + water based lube works well. No condom + Crisco works best.

If you feel like you’re not getting a stretch with the plug and you can’t fit any of the dildo, go to the grocery store and get some phallic vegetables to use instead.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 11:43 AM   #14
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Anything helps... how much of a stretch do you feel with the plug?

Try it with the dildo too. DON’T force it, just ease on to it until you feel a stretch, then practice squeezing and relaxing. Your dildo has a tapered tip, so you should be able to get some of it in, even if it doesn’t feel like it (or is it too soft to hold its shape?)

It shouldn’t be painful. Use LOTS of lube. Condom + water based lube works well. No condom + Crisco works best.

If you feel like you’re not getting a stretch with the plug and you can’t fit any of the dildo, go to the grocery store and get some phallic vegetables to use instead.

Perfect!! I will do this, I will go now to buy a vegetable just in case the plug is not enough.

Is Crisco safe regarding the toy? I mean, doesn't it damage the toy's material? Also, I am living in Europe so it's difficult to come by Crisco. Could butter substitute it?

Old 06-19-2020, 02:06 PM   #15
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieSub123 View Post
Perfect!! I will do this, I will go now to buy a vegetable just in case the plug is not enough.

Is Crisco safe regarding the toy? I mean, doesn't it damage the toy's material? Also, I am living in Europe so it's difficult to come by Crisco. Could butter substitute it?
Butter does not make a good lube. I'd say purchase a proper lube. Astroglide is pretty decent.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bdsm, insertion, stretch, stretching