Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-21-2018, 05:20 AM   #1
Markergirl

Default Use and abuse me

Good morning!

I have a few hours to play if any mature, sadistic, dom is looking for a painslut to use and abuse the kinkier, the better. Please read my likes, limits and dislikes. I’d hate to waste your time.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Dislikes:body writing,edging
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Markergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 05:47 AM   #2
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Get naked at your window fully opened with a sharpie in your ass and pegs on your tits and there do this routine:
10 slaps on each cheek then twist and pull on the pegs then say out loud "I'm a worthless slut"
Repeat until you start to cry and feel tears flowing.
Then put on some white panties to push the sharpie inside.
Now you're going to alternate between fingering/edging and deepthroating the fingers you used to finger yourself to the edge. Do this until you're fully drenched in tears and start gagging.
Then finish by slapping your cunt with a flat wooden spoon 200 times.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 06:04 AM   #3
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Get naked at your window fully opened with a sharpie in your ass and pegs on your tits and there do this routine:
10 slaps on each cheek then twist and pull on the pegs then say out loud "I'm a worthless slut"
Repeat until you start to cry and feel tears flowing.
Then put on some white panties to push the sharpie inside.
Now you're going to alternate between fingering/edging and deepthroating the fingers you used to finger yourself to the edge. Do this until you're fully drenched in tears and start gagging.
Then finish by slapping your cunt with a flat wooden spoon 200 times.
Good morning,

I’m currently standing in front of an open window twisting the pegs on my tits and nipples. I have a high pain tolerance so I highly doubt this will make me cry but I will continue to try, Sir.

Thank you for the tasks

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Old 09-21-2018, 07:45 AM   #4
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Get all your markers. Fit as many as you can in your pussy. Now, every 5-15 minutes (up to you) try and fit another one in. If it makes you cry so be it.

Once you reach your complete limit wait like that for 15 minutes then take them out. The number of markers left over that you didn't fit in, is the amount of times you have to spank your pussy.

Tell us what you started at, what you ended on, and how many spanks you had to do
Old 09-21-2018, 12:53 PM   #5
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Insert a vibratior as deep as you can into your pussy and turn it on high now without using your hands push it out ( basically birth it) fir even more challenge dip the vibrator in hot sauce before inserting it.

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 11:00 AM   #6
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankerrtx01 View Post
Insert a vibratior as deep as you can into your pussy and turn it on high now without using your hands push it out ( basically birth it) fir even more challenge dip the vibrator in hot sauce before inserting it.
Thank you, sir! I did as listed above, I have a pretty high pain tolerance so this wasn’t to challenging... the hot sauce is always a bold move and always stings terribly! The worst part is that it doesn’t seem to fade as fast as toothpaste... thank you again.

Old 10-11-2018, 03:24 PM   #7
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Take two shoe laces and attach clothes pegs to them.

Attach a shoe lace to your left cunt lip and inner thigh with the help of the clothes pegs with the loose of the lace hanging downwards. Attach the other shoe lace similar to your right cunt lip and right inner thigh. As you let the pegs settle in, you can give yourself a nice warm edge.

Next you are to attach a bottle to the ends of the laces. Make sure that there is not too much slack. As you can guess by now, the idea is that as you drop the bottle, the pegs will be ripped off.

Now as a final part, hang out of a window, as you hold the bottle in a hand behind your back. Preferably choose a window at the side of a street, know that you can wear a shirt. Anyway, as you hang out of the window, you are to drop the bottle when people on the streets are nearby. As the bottle falls down, try to keep hanging out of the window, and try not to yelp.

I hope you enjoy this dare.

Note:
  • You can of course, as long as you end up with a clothes pegs zipper.
  • If you wish, I can give you a typing task that will hurt your nipples. Just send me a pm.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 08:02 AM   #8
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
Take two shoe laces and attach clothes pegs to them.

Attach a shoe lace to your left cunt lip and inner thigh with the help of the clothes pegs with the loose of the lace hanging downwards. Attach the other shoe lace similar to your right cunt lip and right inner thigh. As you let the pegs settle in, you can give yourself a nice warm edge.

Next you are to attach a bottle to the ends of the laces. Make sure that there is not too much slack. As you can guess by now, the idea is that as you drop the bottle, the pegs will be ripped off.

Now as a final part, hang out of a window, as you hold the bottle in a hand behind your back. Preferably choose a window at the side of a street, know that you can wear a shirt. Anyway, as you hang out of the window, you are to drop the bottle when people on the streets are nearby. As the bottle falls down, try to keep hanging out of the window, and try not to yelp.

I hope you enjoy this dare.

Note:
  • You can of course, as long as you end up with a clothes pegs zipper.
  • If you wish, I can give you a typing task that will hurt your nipples. Just send me a pm.
Thank you sir! I attached 4 pegs to each lip with the shoelace attached as well. I started washing dishes so that the pegs could settle in, I then tied two bottles to the ends, they were full for extra weight. I don’t have any windows where I can hang out of due to screens so I just opened it and bent over in front of it. I let the bottles go and the pegs ripped off, one didn’t come off all the way and pinched my pussy lip so hard!

Thank you again for my task!

Old 10-15-2018, 08:37 AM   #9
Everill
getDare Devil

Here's one you might like.

Start by putting some pegs on your body.
2 on your pussy lips
1 on your clit
2 on your nipples
2 on your inner thigh
and finally 2 underneath the arm.

Then blindfold yourself and set a timer for an hour.
Insert your vibrator and put on a pair of panties (to keep it in place)

Lie down and don't remove the vibrator for the hour even if you orgasm (For safety reason if you need to then you can remove the nipple and clit pegs so that you don't cut off blood flow).

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Everill for this post:
Old 10-15-2018, 10:07 AM   #10
AlexisKitten
Account Banned

Grab a scrubbing to pad and srub your pussy for 5 minutes. After which you a to rub it down in hot sauce and then spank it 300 times with a belt.

Then bull dog clip your pussy lips together. With your dildo inside your pussy covered in hot sauce.

You can remove it once you have beaten each breast between a chopping board and a rolling pin 100 times.

Pull off the bull dog clips at the end and use a rubber band to snap against your clit 200 times

That sound make a tear or two
AlexisKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:31 PM   #11
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Here's one you might like.

Start by putting some pegs on your body.
2 on your pussy lips
1 on your clit
2 on your nipples
2 on your inner thigh
and finally 2 underneath the arm.

Then blindfold yourself and set a timer for an hour.
Insert your vibrator and put on a pair of panties (to keep it in place)

Lie down and don't remove the vibrator for the hour even if you orgasm (For safety reason if you need to then you can remove the nipple and clit pegs so that you don't cut off blood flow).
Thank you! I will try this

Old 10-18-2018, 06:14 PM   #12
hoemaster
Account Banned

complete all oof these dares again but in your front yard fully naked in the middle of the day
100% Degrader
100% Master/Mistress
97% Rigger
90% Voyeur
90% Primal (Hunter)
89% Sadist
67% Non-monogamist
57% Exhibitionist
51% Vanilla
43% Daddy/Mommy
36% Brat tamer
31% Slave
25% Experimentalist
23% Masochist
16% Degradee
2% Primal (Prey)
0% Rope bunny
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Boy/Girl
0% Submissive
0% Pet
0% Switch
hoemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 06:24 PM   #13
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoemaster View Post
complete all oof these dares again but in your front yard fully naked in the middle of the day
I’m not trying to get arrested for indecent exposure. Thanks though.

Old 12-31-2019, 10:43 AM   #14
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markergirl View Post
Good morning!

I have a few hours to play if any mature, sadistic, dom is looking for a painslut to use and abuse the kinkier, the better. Please read my likes, limits and dislikes. I’d hate to waste your time.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Bumping this old thread Happy New Year!

Old 12-31-2019, 11:24 AM   #15
WAMlover

Get naked then put on your highest heels. Edge until you are nice and wet, then stand with your legs as far apart as you can then insert your vibrator. Hold that position with you hands behind your head for 15 minutes (or longer if you're feeling brave!). Every time you drop the vibrator you must spank your pussy hard 5 times per drop (i.e. 5 for the first time, 10 for the 2nd etc).

For an added bonus, you can add clothes pins to your nipples or markers to your ass as a further penalty for dropping the vibrator.

Likes: cross dressing, latex, pvc, messy, femdom, anal, humiliation, caning/spanking

Limits: public, face pics (unless friends), diapers, scat
WAMlover is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain (pussy), stretching, use and abuse, weird insertions