Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-18-2012, 03:23 PM   #91
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Kitty is in the back of the van thinking to herself... "Maybe I shouldn't have gone to the beach today..." When the van stops and the engine stops

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:47 AM   #92
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

The Dark figure, although a stone cold ruthless assassin, was troubled by the many voices in his mind. Jumping from personality to personality so frequently it is a wonder he was able to focus his mind when it came to the simple act of terminating another person's life.

Any hesitation he had once had was long ago wiped from his consciousness by the many years of electrical shock treatment. Unfortunately for Kitty, the Dark figure had developed an insatiable desire to inflict physical pain and misery upon young women. Not for his own orgasmic pleasure but for the soothing melody of the agonizing screams of the women who endure the endless hours of hideous sadistic torture, the flesh of their nubile bodies flayed under thousands of lashings from various tools of debasement.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:50 AM   #93
drharkness

The dark figure pulled a dark purole butt plug out of his pocket and moved slowly towards kitty who was strapped in te back of the van squirming...
drharkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:51 AM   #94
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

As she is on her knees bent over in the van. The dark figure slides a finger into her pussy, taking note that she is wet, He moves the plug over her pussy lubricating it some, He then tries to put a finger in her butt, though she seems too tight (or maybe clenching) so he put her over his knee and starts spanking her telling her to relax that ass. He then uses the plug to soak up some of her juices again and puts it in her butt. Then he slides a small bowl under her pussy, and starts to pump two fingers into her, her body seems to be leaking cum then all in a rush it comes out, He moves the bowl to her mouth, "You better lick this clean."

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #95
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Kitty still trying to recover multiple spanks and her orgasm looks at him confused unsure of what he said

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 04-22-2012, 11:26 AM   #96
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

"lick all your juices out of this bowl, don't make me repeat myself again or you won't be able to sit right for a week." The dark figure get's back in the van and drives to an old insane asylum, one which he had spent a long time in, decades ago.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

Old 04-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #97
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

He skids to a stop in front of the Asylum and goes back to see if Kitty has done as she as been told. Get opens the door to see Kitty's face completely covered in her cum from the rough ride

Old 04-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #98
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

"lick your lips you nasty cat." After she finishes, The Dark figure grabs her pushes the plug further in her ass and pushes her to walk in front of him. They walk inside the asylum, down some stairs into a dank dark room which had some furniture and a table. She didn't notice it at first but there was also a guard dog in there. "Sit on the couch, spread your legs more, good now don't move a mussel, I have to go handle something." As the dark figure walks away the dog begins a low growl.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #99
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

After looking at the dog for a few minutes she recognizes it from earlier today. After a few seconds it stops growling as it seem to recognize her as well. It gets up and walks over to her with her legs spread.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #100
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Cool

And starts lapping at her pussy, she starts moaning. After half an hour the dark figure comes back, "heel dog." *the dog stops his motions and lays down.* "So you like my dog pleasuring you do you?", She doesn't say anything, "Well get up on the table will ya," She rises and gets onto the table spread eagle. He ties her hands and feet to the legs at the respecting spots. Then he tickles her. She starts laughing spratically, unable to control herself, within minuets she piss's all over herself. The dark figure acts quickly and catches as much as he can, while continuing to tickle her. He puts as much of her piss as he can in a baby bottle and puts it in a contraption to hold it in place, then puts it in her mouth and tells her to finish it up. well she is grudgingly drinking her own piss, he starts jacking off. Then he would take a break, and then again continue, he did this off and on for a while. Until at one moment he started groaning and busting all over her. "damn that felt good, Kitty. You are a fine catch." He pulls out some cloths pins and puts one on each nipple threw her night gown, (which is covered in piss and cum) He parts her pussy and puts two on both outside lips. Then he reached under her and separates her ass cheeks as well as he can. "You must never forget you are at my mercy and you are nothing without me. Enjoy your stay I need to go to the donut shop."

Old 04-23-2012, 12:38 PM   #101
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

It felt like kitty was laying in there for hours, She had finished the bottle 20 min's past and was just laying there thinking about everything that happened this day, When the dark figure strolled in, He Slapped the clips off her nipples and pussy, Gaining shrieks from her from around the bottle. He detaches the bottle and helps her off the table, Told her to touch her toes for a second. While he pushed her plug further into her again. "Now come along, go out the door and take a right." He follows her as she sways haven't stood in so long and shes dripping wet. "Take another right." In front of her is a huge bathtub. "Slide that nasty night gown off and take off those heels and get in." She obeys settling gently into the tub. She didn't notice how dirty she really was until getting into the tub and seeing it all combine with the water. "Here's a bar of soap, Wash yourself good. I will be back in 30 mins, this is all the relaxation you will get, so enjoy it, and when you get out there's a pair of little girl's panties a small bra and a short dress here." He points to a chair. "You are to put them on when you get out and sit in the chair, Don't even think about crossing your legs."

Last edited by PerfectlyImperfect; 04-23-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:18 PM   #102
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty listens obediently and after she finishes cleaning herself she sits in the chair and waits and thinks about all that happened and how humiliating it was

Sex: Female
Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

main limit: NO PICS OR VIDEO

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Kittycat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:48 PM   #103
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

The dark figure came in with his dog. "Now pull your panties down to your ankles and get on all fours." She does as she is told. The Dark Figure then pulls the butt plug out which has been in for a long time, And sticks it in her mouth. Then he puts something wet on her ass. "Enjoy sucking on that you dirty girl, And I just put dog hormones on and in your ass." She was thinking, there is no way he just said that. His dog came over quick enough though and stuck his dick in her ass. She started crying around the plug in her mouth. She thought it would be good fun to be used by men and be a servant, But to be used by a dog for mere laughs. *tears* The dog fucked her good and long, When the dog finally got off her, The Dark Figure pulled the plug from her mouth then and shoved it back in her ass not letting the cum leak out. Then he spanked her with a belt. *causing yet more tears.* He then picked her up and set her on a table roughly 7 ft long and 2 ft wide, He arranges her legs off the sides, He hungrily looks down at her spread lips. "I need you to scream for me." He brings down the belt on her pussy.. (to be continued)

Old 04-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #104
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty screamed as loud as she could the second the belt hit her pussy

Sex: Female
Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

main limit: NO PICS OR VIDEO

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Kittycat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:27 PM   #105
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Arrow Could you put more work into this. I suck at stories.

The dark figure was pleased with the loudness of her scream, but he didn't want it to end, he brought his belt down 10 times on her open pussy. Surprisingly she kept her body how it was, she didn't close her legs, but her body and thighs were thrashing a bit. The dark figure stuck a finger in her gently and then another, slowly bringing her to climax, only to stop. He did this 5 times. Then just stopped altogether. "Do you want to cum?" Threw her tears and sorrow she says, "yes please." So he started rubbing her clit, back and forth up and down. She was moaning loudly, And soon came. He caught all her juices and put the bowl on the ground. "Pull your panties up and drink up, this will make you big and strong." She rolled off of the table and pulled her panties up. She immediately noticed that the small panties gave her pain. The fabric rubbing on her sore pussy. She could feel the material sticking to herself. She crawled over to the bowl and began lapping up her juices. The dark figure ran his hands through her entangled hair. "you are a beautiful kitty." After she was almost done he said, "make sure to lick it clean."

Last edited by PerfectlyImperfect; 04-24-2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Missed "

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay