Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2023, 01:31 PM   #1
Newlysubmissivenerd

Male 26/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (full time owner)

26/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (full time owner)

Hey there getdare, some of you may have seen me around posting in threads and just generally being a slut for all the lovely people on this site, but now I am looking to find something a tad more serious. I am looking for a long term Master or Mistress.

I am a 25 year old newly discovered submissive, but with a twist, I used to be a Dom. The COVID times led me on a wild ride of self discovery and I found that while I do like to Dom, my inner sub slut has been crying out for attention and this ad is aimed at seeing to that and embracing the inner whore within me. A few disclaimers to discourage fake doms and time wasters. I DO NOT SUBMIT straight away. I want to talk to my perspective Master or Mistress, get to know them both in kink and vanilla to see if we click, while degradation and humiliation are major kinks please DO NOT degrade or humiliate me without my consent, you may ask for consent and depending on how I am feeling about our interactions I may give it, those that degrade or humiliate me without consent will be blocked immediately. Secondly , I provide photo and video proof of tasks when I am comfortable, once you get the first photo or video you may ask or demand as many as you wish but before then I won't send. Thirdly I am chubby with a dad bod if that’s not for you don’t message me.

About me:

You know my age and gender, I am based in the UK and while open to meeting IRL I am not opposed to a LDR based dynamic. Vanilla wise my interests are those that are heavily weighted towards the nerdy. Things like video games, comics, anime and more. I am an avid reader of both fiction and non fiction. I am unemployed and still live with parents so please be mindful of that when setting tasks and rules.

About me but make it kinky:

Now here is the fun stuff, I am first and foremost a slave. I love to server and follow rules set out by my Owner, I love to be controlled so TPE is most welcome. I wont start out fully with it but I am willing to surrender control of somethings initially, we can discus this over messages, I do enjoy pain and would say my tolerance is middle to just bordering on high.

Toy wise I just have household items but looking to change that by the end of the month.

Bellow are my kinks:
Masochism
Degradation
Humiliation
Orgasm control
Light to Moderate power exchange
Watersports
Heavy to extreme bondage
Latex/rubber
Ruined orgasms

And my limits:
Scat
Blood
Needles
ABDL
Humiation and degradation related to looks and body shaming as well as SPH
Cum eating and play with own cum

Communication wise you can reach my kik @ newlysubmissivenerd if you wish to move to another form of messenger please mention it or you can pm me. Detailed introductions are more likely to get a response over the boring "Do u want me to b ur master" so please put in the effort I promise i'll put it back.

Thanks for reading!
The following 2 users say Thank You to Newlysubmissivenerd for this post:
Old 06-12-2023, 03:08 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

A nice detailed post (detail IS a must!).
Pity I am the non KIK generation but communication is the key to any relationship working.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk