Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-14-2015, 11:29 PM   #1
aly88

Red face make me cum for hours

I'm home tomorrow alone all day. I want to try forced orgasms. Make me cum for hours please. I have 3 dildos, 2 bullet vibes, a Hitachi magic wand, nipple clamps, and some Bondage straps No anal, piss or scat please.
aly88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 03:03 AM   #2
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by aly88 View Post
I'm home tomorrow alone all day. I want to try forced orgasms. Make me cum for hours please. I have 3 dildos, 2 bullet vibes, a Hitachi magic wand, nipple clamps, and some Bondage straps No anal, piss or scat please.
You will bring yourself to orgasm using each of the toys you have listed. Your first will be using your fingers. The next 3 will be with your dildos. Next you will use your bullet vibes(one ata tiime). Then you will bind yourself clamp one nipple and use the other clamp to orgasm one last time. You are allowed 2 minutes between orgasms before you must continue.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 03:38 AM   #3
MarcK34
getDare Sweetheart

Put a nipple clamp on each nipple and tug on them 10x each then twist each one slowly in one direction until they both fall off. Put your nipple clamps and weights on and do 50 jumping jacks. Then slap your clit 50x saying "bad slut" after each slap. Then you can take that dildo, cover it with toothpaste, edge 5x in total slapping your clit 20x after each edge. Then grab your magic wand, go lay down on your bed, and shove the end into your pussy on highest setting and strap it to your leg (or tape it) so it stays there, strap your hands to your waist with the bondage straps, dont get up until youve cum 6x.

No cumming during the edges and keep your legs fully spread the whole time youre laying on your bed.
Full report expected.

[COLOR="DarkBlue"]

Last edited by MarcK34; 04-15-2015 at 03:41 AM.
MarcK34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:26 PM   #4
aly88

I'm doing these today and tonight. I couldn't do them last week my brother came over.
aly88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 05:16 AM   #5
MarcK34
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcK34 View Post
Put a nipple clamp on each nipple and tug on them 10x each then twist each one slowly in one direction until they both fall off. Put your nipple clamps and weights on and do 50 jumping jacks. Then slap your clit 50x saying "bad slut" after each slap. Then you can take that dildo, cover it with toothpaste, edge 5x in total slapping your clit 20x after each edge. Then grab your magic wand, go lay down on your bed, and shove the end into your pussy on highest setting and strap it to your leg (or tape it) so it stays there, strap your hands to your waist with the bondage straps, dont get up until youve cum 6x.

No cumming during the edges and keep your legs fully spread the whole time youre laying on your bed.
Full report expected.
Since you took so long lets make it cum 20x instead of 6x .

[COLOR="DarkBlue"]
MarcK34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced orgasm, orgasms