Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-09-2017, 02:07 PM   #1
submissivekitten21

Rainbow Need dares for my clit

I need some good dares to keep me busy over weekends so I don't go out and do things I regret.

I'm mostly looking for 'painful' clit dares, but you can get creative with other things too and I'll let you know if I'll do them.

I will report after I complete the dare. I can send pics to prove I did the dare on Kik if you request them.

Things I have: Just household items, no toys. So clothespins, brushes, small syringes, Clinique Sonic System brush, string, tape, toothpaste...etc.

Dislikes: Big insertions, fingering, anal, public, family, blood...
submissivekitten21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 02:17 PM   #2
poiuytrewqasdfghjkl

Hello, I think you should spend 10 minutes brushing your pussy as if it is your teeth. Every two minutes reapply toothpaste. Once done you should then brush your teeth before cleaning up. For added pain use clothepegs to attach some string from each nipple to the toothbrush. This should be short enough that you pull your tits towards your pussy as you brush. Would love to talk more on Kik if you want more tasks. My Kik is madethisoneup

Likes: edging, tease and denial, humiliation, cbt, bondage and messy.

Limits: family, illegal, exposure, face pics, scat, blood, piss drinking
poiuytrewqasdfghjkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 02:52 PM   #3
Ctrlr

Let's see how long you can endure some clothespin fun!

First, apply toothpaste to your nipples and clit. Then put a clothespin on each nipple, one on each pussy lip and one on your clit, and try to stay like that for 5 full minutes.

If you can't do it, remove the clothespins and take note of the time you had left to go. Keep the toothpaste until 10 minutes are up from when you started, and report here for a punishment based on the time you had left.

I'd also like to talk more on kik. My username if wfiabd. I hope to meet you there!

Meh: Public, piss, heavy pain
Limits: Scat, blackmail

Looking for a sub:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=327269
Ctrlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 04:29 PM   #4
Grey777

Take your pegs and put as many ad you can on your pussy lips after you have covered then in toothpaste.

Then use your Clinique Sonic System brush on your clit for 5 minutes then move brush to your nipples. Then after 5 minutes move back to the clit. You will do this for 30 minutes
Grey777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:09 PM   #5
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

Rub your clit a little bit sore with a dry toothbrush. Then attach a clothespin to your clit. After that apply toothpaste on your clit and rub it intensively for 2 minutes with your fingers or a toothbrush. Reapply toothpaste 4 more times and rub it each time for 2 minutes. When the 10 minutes are over, go into the shower and wash the toothpaste off with cold water. Last remove the clothespin without opening it. Have fun and report please.

Loves: clit, tit and nipple torture, wax, ice, stinging nettles, being tickled.

Likes: barefoot, try things which not harm permanently, aching muscles, esp. my abs

Dislikes: humiliation, messy

Limits: anal, wedgies, scat, pee, animals, diapers, illegal, pics, clips, skype, kik an so on

Toys: hitachi, candles, clothespins, Wartenberg wheel, rubber bands, many household items.
MasoWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 04:04 AM   #6
H.Schmidt2309

Here is another thing you'll do:
Get into the shower and use the shower jets on its narrowest setting to edge yourself with cold water. Then dry up and use the syringe to suck in your clit. Tie it off with string. Then use a (nail)brush to scrub your clit raw.
Then it's time for the real fun: cover your raw, throbbing clit in hot sauce (like tabasco or chilli extract). Then you'll lie back, keep spread and enjoy the pain. 10 Minutes until you are allowed to move and wash off the sauce with milk or oil (water won't work).
Full report and pictures on my kik: yesthiswillhurt69

Male / Sadist and Dom
H.Schmidt2309 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit dares, pain (pussy), tooth paste punishment, urethra