Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-05-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
jstjerk

Default How a dare turned into something entirely unexpected

Hi, i’m new to this site (and i think it’s fantastic btw) so i hope i’m posting this in the right place. Anyway here’s my first true story.

About a month ago a number of friends and i had gone on an impromptu night out, since it was last minute and on a Sunday night the majority of my friends declined to come out meaning it was just me and 3 of my guy friends. We were just planning a quiet night down at our favourite bar for a couple of pints just to get over a crappy day. It was pretty unusual for it to just be the 4 of us guys out since we’re so used to having big nights out with about 16 or so people with a kind of even mix of guys and girls. Anyway quickly the chat turns to the regular kinda guy chat, and before we know it we’re all pretty drunk and having a great laugh, so come closing time nobody wants to go home. So... off to a club. Once we’re in, we already scanning for some “potential”. Now i can’t remember who’s idea it was but someone suggested that if we’re all gonna try and pull tonight then, your “target” had to be decided by everyone else in the group and you had no say in it. Once she was chosen for you, you either went home with her or no one else. So the first two get chosen for (we’ll just call them...) Mark then Matt, a couple of absolutely stunning girls obviously way outta their league, and their night goes pretty much as predicted both of them shadowing their respective girls all night until both end up with a slap. Now without sounding big headed myself and last guy Mike are... well alot better looking, and we at least had a chance with just about every girl in the club, so to ensure that hilarity still ensued a different tactic was needed. Mike now gets landed with a fairly attractive but shall we say rather large girl, considering just how shallow Mike is in this aspect it was a real challenge for him to even talk to her. Now the boys turned to me. They’re fully aware that i’m not as shallow as them and know that i love women too much to be so narrow minded as Mike. So they think of a new angle, they look at me and point over my shoulder “there you go thats your girl for tonight” with their voices going rather high at the word “girl”. I turn around and see a woman, to be fair she’s actually quite pretty but must be at least 20 years older than me.

Challenge accepted.

I get myself positioned on the dance floor allowing her to see me first. Then i see her at the bar so i go up and get a drink and on my way back lightly brush passed her, “oh sorry about that...” and a soft smile, and back to the dance floor. Later i see her standing alone a few feet from the bar, this time i walk past as if i haven’t seen her and go to the bar. Moments later she comes up and says “Hi”. Phase one complete.

So we’re chatting for a while things are going well and she suggests going back to hers. I take her hand and lead her to get her coat walking right past me friends without saying anything just happily enjoying their slightly shocked looks. The rest of the night goes even better than planed and everything’s going smoothly. Apart from one thing. I was supposed to wait till she fell asleep and leave, unfortunately i was the one who fell asleep first. Stupid mistake.

I wake up in the morning to her shaking me awake, “oh my god you have to leave right now!”, i’m so disorientated, strangely the first thing i notice is she’s wearing a towel and her hair is wet, “huh, wah, have... have you had a shower?” “what? Nevermind you have to go NOW!” now i’m actually awake and alarm bells are ringing “whats going on?” “my husbands home”, oh fuck! “He doesn’t know you’re here yet i’ll stall him, you get out of here”. I jump outta bed like a man possessed, and i’m scanning the room for my clothes, i’m thinking ‘right i’m wearing my boxers, where’s the rest of it?’ i see my phone and my wallet on the floor and quickly grab them, now i’m confused they ‘we’re in my jeans, why would i take them out? And where the hells are my clothes?? Was i really that drunk last night?’. Now i can hear voices just outside the door, ‘oh fuck’. The door opens and this laughing man comes into the room, his eyes instantly fix on me and his laugh turns to a look of confusion then anger all within a second and his fist is clenched. In a fraction of a second i come to the conclusion there’s absolutely no way i’m talking my way out of this, so i do the only thing i could, i rushed him. I knocked him a good few feet out of the way and bolted out the door and ran like an Olympic sprinter down the street in only my boxers.

Now thankfully i’m fairly familiar with this area of town and head for the nearest train station. Unfortunately there is no direct train home and i have to go into the city centre then walk through the main shopping district to get to the other train station and get a train from there, home... all in my boxers alone. Well i have no option i man up get the train and mercifully there isn’t many passengers at this time of day just after rush hour, although the ticket inspector is looking rather bemused at first before giving me a rather dirty look that was not exactly appreciated. Now as i step of the train into the central station it was a different matter entirely, there was several hundred passengers coming and going and everyone of them stopped dead in their tracks as i walked past. I was mortified, but i kept my head up, i had to look unbothered and relaxed, i figured i had less chance of getting jumped by someone if i did.

Now if i felt bad in the station walking through the city centre was 100x worse. I’m glad it was at least a great summer day, small blessings and all that you know. So many people looking at me, talking about me taking pictures of me, but i had to suck it up and keep going. At one point i noticed a couple of girls walk past and look at me and check me out, they were whispering and giggling. I realised ‘hey it’s not all bad’ in fact i found myself actually starting to enjoy it i was actually getting kinda aroused. I started to slow down my pace and was even (almost) strutting. I might have kept walking for a lot longer if i hadn’t overheard an old lady say something about calling the police and me being some kind of sex criminal. I though i could actually get some clothes since i still have my wallet and there are shops everywhere. I headed into a store and immediately noticed some of the girls working in there were checking me out, and i was really enjoying it, until a security guard literally picked me up and took me to the security room. He didn’t look impressed at all. I quickly explained the situation and told him i just wanted to buy some clothes and showed him i had money and cards to pay for stuff, he nearly pissed himself laughing, told me that was the funniest thing he’d heard in a long time so he wouldn’t get the police or anybody involved. He got one of the shop assistants to get me some clothes i paid my money and went home, one of the assistants even gave me her number.

Once i told my friends what had happened, they thought it was hilarious, said that it made up for the fact that they all lost the dare and i won, said it was an even better result that could have ever thought of. What i didn’t tell them was how much i actually enjoyed being seen like that.

Anyway i hope you guys liked this story, any feedback would be cool, and i know my grammar sucks at times, but i just wrote the whole thing in one go without really thinking about it, i’ll take more time in future.

J x
jstjerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:20 AM   #2
Kolia

Funny story dude! I dont think I would've been able to be as calm as you. Oh and welcome to the site ^^
Kolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:22 AM   #3
jstjerk

thank you.

i'll be posting more stories soon =D

and btw i wasn't calm at all, it was all just acting =P
jstjerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #4
SAMaster

Default Good story

Good story, I enjoyed it..... keep on writing

Everything else is prob a soft limit, which I like to see how far I am willing to go...
SAMaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
alcohol, dare, exhibitionism, gone wrong, public transport