Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-14-2020, 02:10 AM   #1
SeeHowFarCanIGo

Post Free Dare :2

This dare involves alcohol so you must be 18 or over depending where you live.

So this Dare is for guys one day your free from 12pm to 6pm you have to spend your time outside of your house including your garden and what not. What you must do is get a nice girly G string or thong put it on under your clothes.Pack a bag with lube,food,water(minerals) and a nice bottle of spirits (make sure its enough to get you going)
Now hopefully you dont live in a city if you do try find a place that suits bring your phone and bag to an secluded area :example: forest,park in a bush in the corner,on a beach.wherever you can strip just into your underwear wedgie up them. Pinch your nipples and get yourself hard start playing with yourself for 2minutes stop and start drinking for the rest of the day you must sit about where you are drink and get drunk to get yourself even more horny your not allowed put on any of the clothes until 6pm.And your only allowed ruin cum and eat it .

My Kik forcemeplease6

Likes : Nipple Clamps,Spanking,Slapping Balls/Dick,Cross Dressing,bandage,Chores,Blood,Licking,Slave Positions,corner time,collor,cum eating,edging,body writing. Definitely could get more
Limits : Scat,permanent,anal idk what else but I'll add as I know .
Pictures are okay
SeeHowFarCanIGo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
alcohol, dare, male, slut punishment