Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-05-2018, 09:45 AM   #61
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Sarah great update as usual please keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iceman713 for this post:
Old 03-08-2018, 09:24 AM   #62
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 15

“Are you kidding?” Monica screamed over the mumblings of the sorority. Jade assessed the president closely, the girl who had been confusing her so much and for the first time since she arrived, there were cracks. They may have been faint but they were there; she could see it in Monica’s eyes, that she actually doubted herself. The aura of dominance was dimming around her and in that moment, Jade actually believed there was hope here yet, hope to get the dream sorority that she had heard so much about.

The last few days had been a struggle for Jade; she desperately wanted to understand what was going on and to enjoy this life, but Monica had been pushing her out of the door, making her question whether she had any right to be here at all. She looked away from Monica’s dark frizzy hair and furious face across the girls lined up opposite the president. She looked at Mia and Steph and could see the sisterly resemblance; they were both driven by a purpose now and that reflected in their stance. If she didn’t know any better Jade might have thought they were twins as well. Alexis looked stunning and Jade couldn’t help feel drawn into her gaze. But mostly she was drawn to Iris, her blond hair pulled back in a ponytail, the sapphire eyes that shone with emotion and her body, so similar to her own but so much more appealing in her mind. In that moment she didn’t think she could fail.

“I suppose that means this is going to happen,” Monica snarled and Mia simply nodded in reply. “In that case, I better determine my own team. As you know these can be made up of any members and I am not restricted by years unlike yourself.” Monica glared over all the girls. “Seniors, who would like to join me in the defence of my leadership?” Immediately eight of the senior girl’s hands hit the air and only Danni was hesitant in raising it. Only when Monica glared at her did she almost reluctantly add herself as an option.

“Excellent. Danni, you will join me as my vice president and similarly Natalie as treasurer. We must be a united presidency. Louise, Samantha, Anka, Sophie and Lizze will make up the remainder of my team. For those of you who are unaware, Machi Kai is an old law of our sisterhood which I believe loosely translates as a dispute over power and is the one of only two ways to remove a president from her position. The other is if at least seven seniors call for the removal. As you can see that won’t happen,” Monica indicated her team support.

“This brings us to Machi Kai, where someone can oppose the presidency in a contest with a team of eight people as you can now see. If she wins then the president is stripped of their position and cannot be elected. If she loses, she will be removed from the sisterhood along with any of her team members that the president sees fit to join her. They will lose all benefits and support this sorority offers.” Monica had seemed to calm herself into preparation for the contest now and had begun pacing the room and around the opposing team, almost trying to intimidate them.

“To clarify, Machi Kai is a contest following our sorority traditions. It consists of 7 different events. Whichever team wins the most events will be declared the winner of the contest. This result cannot to be disputed by our laws. The events will take place tomorrow, so as to give each team time to prepare and rest beforehand. This does however mean that initiation will be delayed by one day until after I have defended my official title. Do you have anything to add regarding the rules Amelia?” Monica bluntly stated.

Mia looked around the room. “I do not. Only that as tradition dictates, we need to appoint two members each to be judges as well as an official by law former president representative to oversee the decisions and ensure they are impartial. Fortunately I have approached our very own vice dean Ms Lorraine Cooper to oversee it and she has agreed to the matter. She was president 16 years ago. I assume you are OK with this decision.” Mia asked. “Please select your judges.”

“I select Isabelle and Charlotte,” Monica stated indicating the last two senior girls.
Mia nodded. “We will select Jenny and Sakiya,” Mia responded and the two girls nodded their acceptance. “See you tomorrow Monica. Try to get some rest.” Jade watched Monica’s face flash with anger as Mia turned to leave the room followed by Becky and then her sister. Becky nodded at her and Jade took the hint and followed with the other girls from the room and upstairs. Once they were at the first landing Mia turned to address them.

“Thank you all, I will discuss some more in a minute but I’d like to get somewhere a little more private. Do you mind if we use your room Becky as mine is a little messy at the moment?” Mia asked.
Becky huffed, “Yeah, that’s why you want to use my room, but I suppose we might as well.” Mia smiled and led them up one more flight of stairs and down the corridor. They stopped outside and Becky opened the door allowing them all to enter.
Once inside, when the door was locked it happened; Mia broke into tears.

She sat on the edge of her hands and as water flowed onto her cheeks she dropped her face into her hands. Steph sat beside her and wrapped an arm around her pulling her into a hug. “Stop that sis, you know that we’ve got this,” Steph tried to reassure her, “You know that when we’re a team we create magic.”
“It’s not that Steph, I hoped that it wouldn’t come to this. I fought so hard to get this sorority to the place it should be, just like you did, just like Alexis and look at it now. Because of me we’re practically at war, and worse than that, what if we lose. I’ll have cost all of us our place here. Becky will lose her scholarship, Alexis may lose her political connections, you’ll lose the support networks, Olivia might have to leave her family to go elsewhere and look at Jade and Iris who’ve barely even got to experience this place yet. I’ve put all of us on the line for my selfish goals.”

Alexis laughed and everyone turned in shock. “Listen to what the hell you’re saying Mia. Selfish; that’s a load of shit and you know it. You’ve just ranted about everything that’s at stake right now and you didn’t even mention yourself. You’re only worried about us and that’s what’s wrong with this society. Monica has gone nuts and you know it, you’re not destroying the society for us, you’re saving the sorority.”

“She’s right you know,” Iris replied. “Look at what you’ve stopped only today. Monica was trying to make us beat those girls until they screamed and you didn’t hear her plans for Jade. If that had happened then I wouldn’t have forgiven myself. Cal described this society as a sisterhood, a place of love and caring but what I’m seeing at the moment is a damn dictatorship, a person who’s gone mad with power. I’ve seen the girls and I can see the love here but it needs to be the prime focus and I don’t want to be constantly worried about slipping up.”

It was at that point that Jade found her voice. “You’ve shown me something worth fighting for Mia. That other night, you showed me what this society is about, you showed me the hope and if I’d only experienced what Monica is dishing out then I may have already gone out of here. You’re the reason I’m still here and I want that sorority to fight for.”

Mia lifted her head and smiled. “See Mia, you have friends here,” Steph stated, “every person in this room right now cares about you and each other and that’s what this whole place is about. You know why we have to do this and you know exactly what’s at stake. You’re not just fighting for yourself, and you aren’t just fighting for the people in this room. You are fighting for every single person i this building, including Monica.

“You care about this place and this place cares about you. That’s why we’re going to win this and bring it back to the place that we all care about. Alexis and I didn’t turn up back here today because you’re my sister Mia; we came back here because we listened to what you said, we heard about what’s been going on and we knew it needed to be stopped. So are you going to stop crying and be the leader that you need to be?”

Mia nodded, “You’re right, we’re going to win this thing.”
“Good,” Steph replied, “Now are we going to have fun. You know what the other tradition of Machi Kai requests that we do don’t you?” Mia smiled knowingly at her sister. Alexis grinned beamingly and Becky clapped her hands in anticipation.
“You absolute bitch. I completely forgot about that,” Mia replied. “However I haven’t picked my vice captain yet. However, that isn’t even a decision. Becky, as my best friend and my pillar of support for all of my years here, will you do me the honour of being my vice captain?”
“Of course I will,” Becky stated and hugged her.

“Sorry to kill the party,” Liv stated, “But I don’t think some of us know what this tradition is? Some clarification might be in order. Care to explain for the few... less informed of us.”
“Certainly,” Alexis answered, “You see, since this contest may represent the end of our time here, it requests a bit of a performance in honour of the sisterhood. We have to cement our team bond and spirit and come together as one. The captain is always in charge and will start proceedings with the vice captain. About every 5 minutes, when the captain decides to, she will invite someone else to join in. Once all of us are involved, we basically have an orgy. The only restriction is that you must follow any command given by the captain. Even the vice captain still has to do anything the captain requests.”
Liv started laughing. “That sounds brilliant. I say we get started on that immediately.”
Jade looked around and could tell everyone felt the same way.
“I think you forgot to mention something Alexis,” Becky stated as she opened her desk drawer and pulled out a camcorder, “We have the film the whole thing for the archives.”

Mia nodded, “Now, since we all appear to be on the wavelength, could everyone other than Jade and Iris, who are already dressed appropriately, strip off their outfits.” Jade looked on in awe as all of the other girls removed their outfits without hesitation. Once everyone was naked we all skirted to the outside of the room except Becky who joined Mia on the bed. “I only have one simple command Bex, and this is don’t resist.”

Becky nodded, “Yes Captain.”
“Ooo, I like that. I want you all to address me as that,” Mia stated quickly before enveloping Becky in a kiss, her body pressing against Becky’s as she pushed her back towards the head rail. Becky melted into the kiss and Jade watched on mostly jealous about not being allowed to be involved. She reached down slowly towards her own pussy and could feel it was already getting wet.
“Don’t any of you dare touch yourselves,” Mia ordered around the room and a few hands shot away from themselves including Jade.

Jade looked over at Iris who also seemed to be struggling to resist. Jade wanted nothing more in that moment than to run across the room and pounce on her sister but she stood at her poll awaiting any orders that may eventually come. She just hoped that she would be one of the first to join in. She looked back at the bed where Mia was now coating Becky’s breasts in light kissed and flicks of her tongue. “I’m assuming your equipment is all still in the same place?” Mia enquired and Becky nodded.

Mia reached to her right and opened the large bedside drawer. Jade looked on in shock as the drawer was nearly full of interesting items. From her angle there were clearly a few dildos and vibrators, what looked to be a couple of strapon dildos, some cuffs, chains and clamps but there could be much more below the surface. There also appeared to be, sat on the top of the pile a large double ended dildo. Mia grabbed hold of this and placed it on top of the drawer. “We may come to that later, although I have just realised that 6 of us have already won the right to have one of these. Perhaps Jade and Iris might have their chance at some point as well.

Steph and Nicky laughed as Jade looked at it confused. What did Mia mean by win the right to that dildo; it seemed an interesting choice of prize. Mia delved back into the drawer and pulled out a pair of cuffs and quickly chained Becky to the rail at the top of the bed. Mia then slowly worked her way down the bed kissing and flicking at each part of Becky her tongue could reach.

Her tongue flirted and danced by Becky’s slit before diverting and moving down her thighs. Becky let out a moan of disappointment as the girl bypassed her most sensitive area and a few of the sisters giggled. Mia kept moving down the left leg until she reached the chained girl’s foot and slowly started to suck on each of Becky’s toes one at a time. Jade could tell this was a massive turn on for Becky and she watched as the Junior girl started to squirm as Mia continued to tease.

Once Mia had made sure to give every single part of Becky’s foot ample attention she raised her head, looked into Becky’s eyes and moved upwards. “How much do you want me to give that pussy some attention bex?”
“Please captain, I really want it,” Becky replied.
“Beg me,” Mia taunted as she stroked her fingers through her hair. Becky closed her eyes knowing even that little movement felt incredible.
“Please, please do...” Becky’s voice was cut off as Mia once again embraced her lips with her own causing Becky’s heart to go tight in her chest. The lips part as with Becky’s hands still above her head Mia presses her tongue forward and into Becky’s mouth as she slowly mounts her legs over Becky pinning her to the bed. There is no momentum on the embrace, just held still as the kiss almost enters slow motion. There is an aura of love in the slow movement as they seem to almost nuzzle as one. It isn’t just an action of lust but one of caring; it means something.

Mia’s kiss becomes harder and Becky starts to kiss back. As the bodies also embrace Mia can feel Becky’s tender spots rising to the surface. The kiss parts and Mia curls down over her to breathe hot and slow over one nipple. Becky arches up trying to push the nipple into the awaiting mouth but Mia only leans back teasingly and lowers her back to the bed. She licks with a flat tongue, moving into a pointed tip. Mia sucks and pinches the nub between her teeth flicking back and forth with her tongue and massaging it in her mouth.

Jade is listening to see how Becky responds and can see that Mia is doing the same, looking to see which movement is making her breath catch, which such is bringing a groan. She switches to the other nipple and starts to massage the first. Mia sucks harder and Becky’s stomach jumps. She reaches down and stokes her hand firmly up Becky’s pussy getting the sound she was hoping for. Jade listens as Mia elicits Becky into an open-mouthed moan that judders out, breaths fighting the sensation. Mia does it again causing Becky to twist and stretch underneath her, lifting her chest and pushing her hips down to the touch. Mia expertly keeps going following Jade’s main cardinal rule; when you find something she likes, don’t stop doing it.

Becky gets louder as Mia moves back and forth between nipples, pulling the circles into her mouth. Mia alternates between pressing her hand flat to rub firm, slow circles into the clit with her palm, and drawing her fingertips up the length of her slit. Her middle finger lightly parts the labia and presses just inside. Each stroke brings further wetness.

A strange thought passed through Jade’s mind at that point. When exactly do you start to fuck another girl? Is it when you first touch her, when your tongue first makes contact with her clit? What about when you’re kissing her labia or even thigh. Is it when you first penetrate with fingers, if that’s what she even wants? There isn’t a clear start, but it just starts. One day, you simply trip into each other’s arms and slide downhill into ecstasy.

By this point Becky is groaning heavily and her sounds are growing clear. Mia pushes back quickly and licks up the length of Becky’s pussy hoping to shock her, work her up with her fingers before catching her breathless with the crisp pleasures of her tongue. It works and Becky makes the most incredible noise of satisfaction. Mia settles her face against her and drags her closed moth up the slit, wetting her lips. Mia uses her tongue as lightly as possible, drawing the nerves to reach for the sensations. Mia eases Becky back from her gasping point and wets every crease, pushing her tongue between the lips to just separate the muscles.

Mia returns to the centre and pushes the tip of her pointed tongue inside, not enough to feel like a penetration but enough to cause an impact. Becky lets out another long, loud groan and Mia withdraws slightly. Mia looks up to see Becky looking down at her, slack jawed with focused eyes. She closes her mouth and bites her lip with a little smile. Becky licks the corner of her mouth playfully, teasing Mia who looks up happily at the little show.

Mia can feel how wet Becky is now; her pussy is full and red. Mia sucks lightly on her clit and Becky’s moan is the loudest yet. Mia smiles happily. “We can’t let all this groaning go to waste right now. Jade, how about you give her something to keep her mouth occupied for a while. I can tell you are begging for some release about now.

Jade smiles happily and moves forward to join the action.

Thank you again for reading the latest chapter. If you are enjoying this please do let me know. The feedback is the main reason I post to this site so positive or negative I value your opinion.

Even if there is anything in particular you might like to see going forward, a character you want to see more of or story ideas, I will take anything on board and do try to adapt based on the feedback.

I hope you continue to enjoy all my stories.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 03-15-2018, 05:37 PM   #63
championcanary

Send a message via MSN to championcanary Send a message via Yahoo to championcanary

Amazing story. My favourite on here
championcanary is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to championcanary for this post:
Old 12-09-2018, 04:36 AM   #64
Zaq123

Loving the story so far! Hope to see it continued
Zaq123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Zaq123 for this post:
Old 12-17-2018, 03:37 PM   #65
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Hello readers
Just providing a quick update on where this story stands.

Sorry for not updating this story for quite a long while. I promise that it hasn't died. I've been incredibly busy with work and life commitments which leaves me with little time to write these days. Most of my time writing then goes into my non-erotic novels.

The small amount of time I have had has gone into Lien's story and the finishing of Binding Connections, which I am quite proud to finally see finish. I therefore haven't really got around to doing much writing on this. I am hoping to have a new surge of life in the new year but I can't guarantee anything.

Each chapter I write in any of my stories is usually at least 5 hours of time investment and finding that spare time nowadays is difficult. I hope you can understand this and that I don't want to submit anything that I believe to be sub-par by my own standards.

I wish you all a merry Christmas from myself and all my characters and hopefully the new year will bring some chapters of erotic greatness.

With Love
Sarah
xxx

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 04:04 AM   #66
Narnia

Hello Sarah, I have now binged through both the sorority stories, and their insanely good, not just on an erotic level. I really really hope that you continue this and will now go over to your other stories.
Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 10:19 PM   #67
JoJoK!

Hello Sarah,

this is an absoulutly awsome story. I hope you will co tinue it. I cant wait to see how the challamge turns out.
Hard limits: Public, Pictures, Scat/poo, Blood/Vomit, Permanent, Blackmail, Illegal, Family/Freinds

Toys:
Dildo, plug, clothepins, nippleclamps with chain, ring gag, several ropes, handcuffs, spreader bar, electronic release timer, lockable belt, padlocks, wights, Estim 2b (two channel tens unit) with: plug, nipple clamps, pads
JoJoK! is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk