Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-19-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
collared_to_you

Female 18/f Looking for breast torture dares

The title says it all. I'm looking for breast and/ or nipple torture dares. My only limits are no needles, no blood, nothing permanent, and no involving other people. Otherwise, I'll try and do the dares to the best of my ability.

Sadly, I'm using satellite internet at the moment, so I don't have the connection speed to upload pictures or use a webcam.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I wear a 34 C bra. Have fun!

Last edited by collared_to_you; 11-20-2011 at 08:05 PM.
collared_to_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:15 PM   #2
Black_Cobra

Cosplay as Sheik from the Legend of Zelda series. Being able to pull that costume off alone, should be breast torture enough.
Looking for at the moment: Girl looking for dare master, and who isn't afraid to give pics. Don't worry. I'm a nice guy. It doesn't get much more confidential than me. don't worry. I probably won't ask for pics. I just like brave girls.

Main rule: Don't bitch at me for being a Furry or Scaly, and I can be nice as hell, mates.

Turn-ons: Blonds, Redheads, Steel blue eyes, chicks that'll take anything, albinos(Don't criticize me!), flat-chested, sweet personalities, gentle girls.
Black_Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #3
Alexax
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Alexax Send a message via Yahoo to Alexax

for the next week, every night, you must sleep with your breasts bound in Shinju
google "Breasts bound in Shinju" if you dont know
Alexax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #4
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

put one clothespin on your nipple for each guy who's seen you naked and leave it one for one minute for each guy you've slept with.
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:44 PM   #5
collared_to_you

Hahaha, if cosplaying wasn't so expensive, I'd do it just for the lulz! But Alexax, I just Googled the Shinju bondage and bound myself. It's a bit difficult to do on your own, but I managed to get it. I tied it a bit tight, though, so it hurts a bit. Which is the point, I guess. :P I'm gonna have fun trying to sleep with this on!
Old 11-19-2011, 08:52 PM   #6
Alexax
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Alexax Send a message via Yahoo to Alexax

I'm glad you got it , if you want to make it more challenging , you can also put some toothpaste on each of your nipples before u sleep , u can't wipe it off
Alexax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:02 PM   #7
collared_to_you

That WOULD be a challenge! I've used IcyHot on my nipples before, and it was pretty unbearable! Toothpaste will definitely make this more of a challenge!
Old 11-19-2011, 09:15 PM   #8
collared_to_you

I'm retiring to bed for now, bound and toothpaste-d(?), but leave me some more dares. I'll try them when I'm on next!
Old 11-19-2011, 10:41 PM   #9
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Get a cheap bra that is 2 sizes to small. Now cut holes in them were nips are but make holes just to small for nips. Pull nips tru and bra on but fill bra with uncooked rice. Leave it on for all day. Every hour pull and twist hard on nips. Have fun
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 04:06 AM   #10
KatieK
getDare Sweetheart

Insert a piece of sandpaper in each cup of your bra, wear for 1 day.

Likes: Orgasm control, edging, teasing/denial, mild humiliation, ice, insertions, wedgies, masturbation

Dislikes: Anal, pain, gags, pee

Limits: Messy, Pics/Cam, Family, poop, food, public, begging

Decide how hard it is for me to cum: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106988
KatieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:50 AM   #11
Black_Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by collared_to_you View Post
Hahaha, if cosplaying wasn't so expensive, I'd do it just for the lulz! But Alexax, I just Googled the Shinju bondage and bound myself. It's a bit difficult to do on your own, but I managed to get it. I tied it a bit tight, though, so it hurts a bit. Which is the point, I guess. :P I'm gonna have fun trying to sleep with this on!
Well, did you do it?

The only thing for that you really have to do is wrap your breasts tightly in bandages, to the point of being capable as passing yourself off as a dude.
Looking for at the moment: Girl looking for dare master, and who isn't afraid to give pics. Don't worry. I'm a nice guy. It doesn't get much more confidential than me. don't worry. I probably won't ask for pics. I just like brave girls.

Main rule: Don't bitch at me for being a Furry or Scaly, and I can be nice as hell, mates.

Turn-ons: Blonds, Redheads, Steel blue eyes, chicks that'll take anything, albinos(Don't criticize me!), flat-chested, sweet personalities, gentle girls.
Black_Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:10 PM   #12
alpha21

Send a message via MSN to alpha21

What size are your breasts? That determines the posibilites of what you can do to them.

I like the idea about the breast harness for sleeping. If you do the sandpaper dare, which you should, cut a hole in the paper for your nipples & areolas. Otherwise it will draw blood.

Ill have to come up with something creative and different.
alpha21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:27 PM   #13
collared_to_you

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha21 View Post
What size are your breasts? That determines the posibilites of what you can do to them.
I can't believe I forgot to mention that! I wear a 34 C bra.

Also, Cobra? If you're referring to the sleeping with a harness on, I did indeed do it. I loosened it a little before I went to bed, so it didn't bother me all that much. However, I DID put the toothpaste on my nipples, and that DID bother me. I wasn't able to keep it on all night, so as a punishment, I had to lick it off. Adding the moisture to the toothpaste actually hurt more than just the toothpaste, but it came off quickly. A rather suitable punishment, I'd say.

Last edited by collared_to_you; 11-20-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:40 AM   #14
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Roll 3 dice. Find priduct of results and multiply by 10. YOu should rub your nipples with your palms such amount of times. You may postpone or split this amount but may not masturate until dare completion

(example 2*5*3*10=300)
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:26 PM   #15
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

did you do my dare yet?
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags