Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-27-2013, 07:29 PM   #1
GirlPain

Talking Camping Dare

Hello, I've got this idea after a post that I saw a long time ago.
The idea is basically this: The slut is going to go camping from this wednesday to monday of next week. You will give her any dare to do while she is camping. I will go too, but only to make sure that she is doing the dares. She is probably going to be naked with a bagpack with a few clothes just in case. So, if you have any question just ask and leave your dares here. Just before leaving I will make a list and post it on this tread saying all the dares that she is going to do.

PD: The dares should not include me, I want her to do all by herself and I won't help in any of the tasks. Also, I'm her master using her account in case that anyone wonders. We are going to the woods, about 20km from the nearest route or town. Her limits are in her signature. The report will be done on monday when we are finally back. We hope to recieve your great dares, thanks.

Only limits: Public, photos, video, audio, family, kids, animals, scat. (If I forgot anything I will add)
GirlPain is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GirlPain for this post:
Old 12-27-2013, 07:53 PM   #2
dare24

Here are some:

(Stating the obvious) She can't wear any scrap of clothing, except in case of an emergency.

She may not shower, bathe, or clean herself in any format during the trip.

Her only toilet paper is tree leaves.

She must frequently masturbate using: leaves, on branches, grass, bark, etc.

At the beginning of the trip, she has to write slut, whore, slave, cocksucker, etc. all over her in sharpie and leave it for the duration of the trip.

Every time she pees, she must do one of the following: pee into her food or drink to be consumed, pee into a cup to directly drink it, or pee into a cup and wash her face, hair, and body with it. She has to do each one at least once per day.

Once per day, she needs to get wet, through her pee, all over and then roll in sticks and dirt and everything else to dirty herself.
dare24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #3
GirlPain

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare24 View Post
Here are some:

(Stating the obvious) She can't wear any scrap of clothing, except in case of an emergency.

She may not shower, bathe, or clean herself in any format during the trip.

Her only toilet paper is tree leaves.

She must frequently masturbate using: leaves, on branches, grass, bark, etc.

At the beginning of the trip, she has to write slut, whore, slave, cocksucker, etc. all over her in sharpie and leave it for the duration of the trip.

Every time she pees, she must do one of the following: pee into her food or drink to be consumed, pee into a cup to directly drink it, or pee into a cup and wash her face, hair, and body with it. She has to do each one at least once per day.

Once per day, she needs to get wet, through her pee, all over and then roll in sticks and dirt and everything else to dirty herself.
Thanks for the dares. I'm sure she will like the idea.

Only limits: Public, photos, video, audio, family, kids, animals, scat. (If I forgot anything I will add)
Old 12-27-2013, 08:22 PM   #4
dare24

A few more:

Rub pussy on trees to edge 10 times each night before bed.

Must treat trees as strip poles, and gag performing blowjobs on sticks whenever commanded (up to you to make it frequent).

(May require a minimal amount of your intervention, but should be solo) She can only sleep this way:

Day 1- Laying on ground, dirt, etc. Pussy stuffed with leaves, large stick in ass.

Day 2- Same as Day 1, but hands tied behind back, ankles tied together, and blindfolded and gagged.

Day 3- Same as Day 2, but she sleeps on her knees, ankles tied to wrists.

Day 4- Same as Day 2, but tied to a tree, facing it as if she were giving it a hug.

Day 5- Take her out, blind folded and gagged, out thirty minutes to somewhere far away in the woods. Fuck her roughly with the crudest objects you can find for as long as you want, tie her hands together behind her back. Spread her legs as far wide as they go,and tie each one to a tree or something that will hold them. Leave her for twelve hours, or as long as you deem fit.

Are all of these acceptable? Also, if there are six days of sleeping instead of five, she can sleep the first one away however you wish.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:25 PM   #5
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

She must edge every day using trees.

She must smack herself 500 times on her pussy, breasts and ass before she can eat each day and go to bed and get up. She should use a stick she finds.

She must be gagged at all times unless she is sucking you or eating her pissed soaked food.

She should also cover herself in mud

Naked at all times and she can't sleep in the tent. She must sleep outside if warm enough.
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #6
GirlPain

Quote:
A few more:

Rub pussy on trees to edge 10 times each night before bed.

Must treat trees as strip poles, and gag performing blowjobs on sticks whenever commanded (up to you to make it frequent).

(May require a minimal amount of your intervention, but should be solo) She can only sleep this way:

Day 1- Laying on ground, dirt, etc. Pussy stuffed with leaves, large stick in ass.

Day 2- Same as Day 1, but hands tied behind back, ankles tied together, and blindfolded and gagged.

Day 3- Same as Day 2, but she sleeps on her knees, ankles tied to wrists.

Day 4- Same as Day 2, but tied to a tree, facing it as if she were giving it a hug.

Day 5- Take her out, blind folded and gagged, out thirty minutes to somewhere far away in the woods. Fuck her roughly with the crudest objects you can find for as long as you want, tie her hands together behind her back. Spread her legs as far wide as they go,and tie each one to a tree or something that will hold them. Leave her for twelve hours, or as long as you deem fit.

Are all of these acceptable? Also, if there are six days of sleeping instead of five, she can sleep the first one away however you wish.
Thanks, but I forgot to add, she won't sleep right on the floor all night since it could be anything out there, she will sleep with me in a tent, I can tie her anyway. The last dare I think it can be done; the part where she is tied for hours I think I will tie her for a while and be around her in case something happens, but I will have her tied some time for sure.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #7
GirlPain

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
She must edge every day using trees.

She must smack herself 500 times on her pussy, breasts and ass before she can eat each day and go to bed and get up. She should use a stick she finds.

She must be gagged at all times unless she is sucking you or eating her pissed soaked food.

She should also cover herself in mud

Naked at all times and she can't sleep in the tent. She must sleep outside if warm enough.
Thanks, she will do everything except the sleeping part for what I already answered, she will sleep with me in the tent.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #8
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlPain View Post
Thanks, she will do everything except the sleeping part for what I already answered, she will sleep with me in the tent.
Yeah I saw that. Its cool.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:54 PM   #9
Knightcircle

See how many pebbles she can fit in her pussy. Then have her walk 20 paces and push them out into the dirt. Then put them back in and go back 10 paces and push them out again.

Curious: I really want a lady / Mistress / Queen to decorate my cock and balls like an arts and craft project.

Toys: small butt plug, medium butt plug, NEW! Chastity cage

Limit: public, face pix, pee, poo, social suicide, family, friends

Kik: sisdrew69

Please control me
Knightcircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:57 PM   #10
GirlPain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightcircle View Post
See how many pebbles she can fit in her pussy. Then have her walk 20 paces and push them out into the dirt. Then put them back in and go back 10 paces and push them out again.
Thanks for the dare, she will do this too.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:59 PM   #11
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

She should always have nature in her pussy, ass unless she is being fucked in that hole.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:01 PM   #12
GirlPain

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
She should always have nature in her pussy, ass unless she is being fucked in that hole.
Ok, I'm pretty sure we will do this too, but I will confirm it when I do the final list. Thanks for the dare.

Old 12-27-2013, 09:14 PM   #13
dare24

Everything she eats must be done without hands. What she eats must be directly off the ground, (dirt or mud) or have been in her pussy for ten minutes.

She can never clean her pussy or ass out at any point, just like the rest of her body.

Record as much of the week as you can, so she can watch her own humiliation. Especially what she will look like by the end.

She must spend one hour each day doing nothing but fucking herself with the rawest, most painful things she can find. This entire hour, she must moan about how much of a whore she is.

At the end of the week, during the report, she must write a 1000 word essay. The essay needs to include, in great detail:

How much of a slut she is. How she experienced her true calling by doing nothing but fucking everything in sight. Everything she put in herself over the weekend and why it felt good. How she is just an object, even more so than everything she fucked over the week, and how she's just here to find excuses to fuck even more things and be even more disgusting. She needs to talk about how truly disgusting she is as a slut for going out into the wild and blatantly sticking everything in sight up her holes, and disrupting Mother Nature with her truly whorish behavior. She needs to conclude with how she is just a fuck toy that deserves only to be fucked by everything there is, nothing else.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #14
GirlPain

Quote:
Everything she eats must be done without hands. What she eats must be directly off the ground, (dirt or mud) or have been in her pussy for ten minutes.

She can never clean her pussy or ass out at any point, just like the rest of her body.

Record as much of the week as you can, so she can watch her own humiliation. Especially what she will look like by the end.

She must spend one hour each day doing nothing but fucking herself with the rawest, most painful things she can find. This entire hour, she must moan about how much of a whore she is.

At the end of the week, during the report, she must write a 1000 word essay. The essay needs to include, in great detail:

How much of a slut she is. How she experienced her true calling by doing nothing but fucking everything in sight. Everything she put in herself over the weekend and why it felt good. How she is just an object, even more so than everything she fucked over the week, and how she's just here to find excuses to fuck even more things and be even more disgusting. She needs to talk about how truly disgusting she is as a slut for going out into the wild and blatantly sticking everything in sight up her holes, and disrupting Mother Nature with her truly whorish behavior. She needs to conclude with how she is just a fuck toy that deserves only to be fucked by everything there is, nothing else.
Thanks, we agreed that about the food, she will have it in her pussy 10 minutes before eating it, just to be careful about eating the dirt (she will piss on it before eating as you told her)

Old 12-27-2013, 10:09 PM   #15
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

If you have rope have her bind her breasts. Attach it to an overhead tree branch.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camping, naked, public, pussy torture, tit