Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-31-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
komando2195

Sport Shuttlecock Bedwetter's Camp

Hey guys. This is my first story on here. Actually like my fourth post ever, but whatevs. I wrote half of this story on my iPod, and i'm still doing some massive editing. I hope you enjoy. Tell me what you think, suggestions, or you could just make me happy and read it. That's ok too. BTW i couldn't think of an actual title, any suggestions would be welcomed. On a completely different note there are way too many choices for post icons. Seriously, I'm using a 'Sports Shuttlecock'. I shit you not. There is 0 point to it. Whatever, It made me laugh. But I'm gonna stop rambling and shit and go right to:

Chapter One

Sarah felt something as she woke on the Sunday before summer break. Two days of finals separated her from three full months of freedom, and she needed it. Freshman year was really taking its toll on her. The stress from her parents recently to do well in school has been overwhelming. Middle school was such a joke, and this year Sarah was taking all honors, with mostly Bs. But Sarah was studying hard for finals, not hanging with her friends for the past month. An aced final would push her to a 3.95GPA. What her older brother had received without much noticeable effort. But Sarah was determined to work her hardest. She decided to eat, check her Facebook, and then go straight to math. That's when she realized what was wrong this morning. Her mattress, sheets, and clothes were all soaked through. Sarah woke immediately. She had wet her bed. Again.

This had been happening more frequently since about January, a few days before Sarah’s first date with her best friend of three years, Mike. Then again before midterms, and more often the past couple months. At first Sarah hid it well, washing everything as soon as her mom left for work in the morning before school. But after the third time in two weeks, Sarah brought it to her parents’ attention. They were very supportive, brought her to a doctor (soo embarrassing!) Who found nothing wrong, and who suggested that it may be stress. Sarah’s mom showed her the benefits of tea to calm stress, and Sarah’s friend Mary had recently shown her the best stress relief technique- masturbating. This was at a sleepover at Mary's house, but that’s a story for another time. All of this helped with stress, but every now and then it would creep up and Sarah would wake drenched in pee.

Sarah sighed and peeled off her shorts and hopped into the shower to clean off. Afterwards, she pulled on a new pair of panties and her casual studying clothes- sweat pants and a t-shirt. Normally for just hanging around the house she went bra-less as it was more comfortable for her slightly smaller than average boobs. I guess it’s as good a time as any to describe Sarah. She was about 5'6", average weight (not anorexic but definitely not fat), with dirty blonde hair and beautiful green eyes. Her boobs were a little smaller than average, but very perky and ample cleavage. She was close friends with Mary, Will, and her boyfriend Mike. Will has been her neighbor from when they were both born, and her best friend (and still boyfriend) Mike she met through school and band a few years back. They are close, but have not progressed past first base. Mary, while very open talking sexually, is a lip virgin. Will is... Feminine. Probably not gay, but none of the girls really take him seriously. Also never been kissed. The four are tight, and hang out whenever possible. However, only Mary knows Sarah’s secret problem.After tossing her things in the washer, Sarah grabbed some cereal and a bowl and walked into the living room, where Andrew her brother was watching college football highlights on sports center.

"Hey Sare! Nice to see you’ve returned from the dead."

"Hey! Yeah all this studying is kicking my ass... Thank god you’re home from college to keep mom and dad less on my back."

"Oh cause the younger sibling has it soo much worse. So, we haven’t really gotten to talk lately, what’s going on that I’ve missed?"

Sarah couldn’t help herself. She told Andrew everything, from secretly going out (and making out) with Mike to her recent problems with her bed and keeping it dry. The only thing she really left out was her new habit; she figured that was a little too personal. Andrew was always a great listener, and took in the past 4 months of his sister’s drama quickly and without comment. When Sarah was done talking and out of breath, he stepped in with comfort, words of advice, and promise to keep Mike a secret from their parents. Sarah felt more relieved than she had in weeks, and after their talk she went upstairs to study, a huge load off her back.

Her phone vibrated from her desk, a new text from Mike
hey baby. How are you?
She tapped a hurried response and sent it back. She logged on; checked Facebook and twitter, then shut down, grabbed her math textbook, and collapsed onto her beanbag to read over triangle theorems. Pausing occasionally to reply to Mike, she soon had numbers floating around her brain and went to go pull the sheets from the washer into the dryer. As she returned to her room, she suddenly realized that she needed a pee, badly. She sprinted down the hallway, but Andrew was taking a shower before meeting up with a few friends. Sarah ran to the smaller basement bathroom; but started to dribble as she took the stairs three at a time. She crashed in through the door not bothering to close it as another spurt got out and into her already damp panties. She pulled her shorts and panties off and sat down on relief of a close call. She walked back up to her room to change, but almost all of her underwear was in the wash today. Instead of wearing tiny Powerpuff girls ones, she left on her damp pair as they would dry soon enough. She sat back down and tried to read about trapezoids, but a tingling stopped her. She looked down at her wet panties, and for the first time felt the warmth of the peed on cotton against her trimmed pussy. Sarah closed her door, and listened for the running water that told her Andrew was still in the shower. He was, and she placed her book to the side as she let her left hand roam underneath her t-shirt. Her right hand slipped under her panties as she played with her clit, rubbing at an increasing pace. As she got faster, her left hand joined her right as she plunged three fingers deep inside of herself. Shuddering from pleasure, she furiously worked her clit and her gspot, and in no time at all orgasmed, and squirted into her panties. She lay there, spent, and thought about this new connection between wet panties and pleasure.

Alright. So that's the first part. It's really the first two parts, cause the first part was a little short and I couldn't find a good place to stop until here. so tell me what you think. thanks bro. or lady. or both what the hell I'm accepting.
komando2195 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to komando2195 for this post:
Old 01-01-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

great story, definatly want to hear more, especially good from your iphone lol
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #3
komando2195

Scissors

Thanks man. I appreciate it. i wrote a 7000 word barebones copy. The spellcheck almost crashed just looking at the original. ill try to get chapter 3 up later today or tomorrow.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:25 AM   #4
komando2195

Joystick Chapter 3(?)

OK. I'm still not sure about chapter numbers and stuff i kinda wrote a huge long story and now im chopping it up through editing. So we'll say this is chapter 3 and move the fuck on. I've been watching raywilliamjohnson on youtube and hes hilarious. His vlog channel is pretty funny too. If you haven't seen =3 then go watch it now. I'll wait. its HERE
Back?
OK. so here's Chapter 3. Enjoy

Later as she studied she thought about before. As quick and satisfying as her release had been, she vowed to not do it with wet clothes on anymore. She was trying to break this habit, not encourage it. She agreed to this in her head and continued her marathon review.
She took a break for a quick snack at around 3 pm and checked her phone. Mikes message had been waiting for four hours. Sarah apologetically sent a reply and he was fine, told her to keep studying hard and stay beautiful. At this she smiled to herself and went back to work. Her parents came home from wherever they had been all day around 5:30 and her mom started to prepare Sarah’s favorite meal, tacos with yellow rice. As the spicy Mexican scent drifted up the house, Sarah decided she was as ready as she was going to get. Grabbing her phone, she walked from her room down to the living room where she enjoyed some taped episodes of Glee and the office. Texting Mike the whole time, Sarah felt relaxed and in control. She ate dinner with her parents, and then went to sit in the backyard on the hammock with her iPod and her favorite bands. Halfway through her Linkin Park collection, her phone buzzed through her shorts

hey baby. What’s up with you? Hope not studying lol you’ve put in about as much time as our whole class, if anyone could ace these finals it’ll be you.

She tapped back no I’m just chillin outside getting relaxed.
Mikes reply took a while
what’s that behind you?
Sarah turned around and jumped a little
"Jesus Mike you’re soo creepy!"
"Yea I love you too Sare. Figured a little stress relief courtesy of Mike could help you out. Back rub?"
"Fuck yea you have no idea. But my parents are just in the house... Ah screw it they have the Amazing Race. So how are you Mike?"
"Ssh. We can talk later. Just relax"
And she did. It felt amazing; Mike found all of the tightness Sarah didn’t even feel herself. As Mike finished up the massage, their favorite song came on, remembering Sunday by All Time Low. She pulled out her earphone and handed him one, and they harmonized in the fading sunlight. No kissing or fooling around, just Sarah cuddled into Mike’s arms, feeling his heart beat against her head and the warmth in his hands around hers. They lay there talking for a good half hour before Mike reluctantly got up and admitted that his excuse 'going for a run' wouldn’t last much longer. They kissed, and she felt him slip away and take off over her back fence and towards his house a couple blocks away.

She walked back inside and talked with her parents for a while before getting ready for bed. Her mom popped in and asked how she was doing with her problem. Sarah told her about wetting the bed that morning and her mom sat down on the edge of her bed. They talked about feelings and growing up or whatever until it got a little late and Sarah felt awkward enough to ask her mom to go so she could sleep. Her mom walked out with a goodnight and Sarah soon fell into a deep and soothing sleep.

Sarah woke up dry, changed into school clothes, and got her pencils and calculator ready with her purse. It was a half day for finals and Sarah and her friends were going to make the most of it. Sarah went to school, took her three exams for the day, then went out to lunch with Mike, Mary, and will. After lunch they hung out at Mary's house while her parents were at work. They made jokes, played some video games, and enjoyed being around each other. They talked about summer plans, agreeing to hang out at least twice a week. Mary and will both got jobs at the local park, but Sarah and Mike planned to be lazy together. They parted at about 5 so they could cram a little more for the two exams left. Sarah was very happy about how her exams went, and knew all the studying was worth it. She looked over key topics and felt secure in her memory. She went down to dinner, and the whole family talked and laughed over pasta. After Andrew left for a road trip with his best friend and his girlfriend, Sarah was alone with her parents once again. They seemed like they were holding something back, and eventually Sarah got them to confess what was up. They had signed her up for a two week camp about an hour and a half away. But it wasn’t a normal summer camp, it was a special one designed especially for bedwetting teens. Sarah felt beyond embarrassed; she was going to a bedwetters camp at 15. They were going to wait to tell her, but she said it was better this way. Inside, she was mortified.

She went out to the back again and asked Mike to run over again. She wanted to tell him one on one where she had to go for two weeks. He arrived quickly and out of breath, and Sarah felt so lucky to have Mike. She explained her predicament to Mike while in his arms again, and he was completely understanding. He admitted to having the same problem two years ago. In fact, he was offered a CIT (counselor in training) session from the same place after having gone there himself. He said he could accept the session while Sarah was there and help her through it. Words escaped Sarah, and she twisted in his arms and kissed him, conveying all the feelings that she had no words for. He kissed her back, and stayed locked together until they were both out of breath. He said goodnight, and ran back home; only a minute before her mom came out to the back window and asked her to come in and go to bed. Sarah went inside and got ready to go to sleep, and told her mom that this camp was ok with her. Her mom smiled and told her to trust her that it would work out in the end. Sarah went to bed with thoughts of ancient history overshadowing those of bedwetters camp.

so. yea. thats it for now. I'm gonna go play some madden 10. tell me what you liked and didn't like about it. thanks
Old 01-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #5
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

loved it, no bad comments so far lol, keep it up
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
Old 01-05-2011, 01:22 PM   #6
komando2195

Sport Football Chapter 4

Well I'm glad you like it Diapered Slave
I'm exhausted today. Here's another chapter
Forgive me if the name Will is uncapitalized sometimes, i might not have caught them all.

Chapter 4

Sarah knew before she completely woke up that she had wet the bed. She could tell, just because she had been thinking about it last night. She resignedly slid out of bed and began her routine. Shower, sheets and clothes in the washer, breakfast, school. She breezed through her exams, and went out to lunch and to hang with her friends again. They celebrated their release into summer, and Sarah told will about her little problem, and let everyone know where she was going for a week this summer. Mike acted as though she hadn’t told him first so Mary wouldn’t get mad. Sarah noticed, and mentally made a reminder to thank him for that. But she opened up to her friends and everyone was supportive and chill, no teasing or anything. She felt a rush of gratitude towards her friends and instigated a group hug. They hung out until about 9 that night before parting with promises to hang that week. Sarah opted to walk home with Mike, even though it was a full mile from Mary’s. They walked, hand in hand, until they got to Sarah’s backyard. "You’ve been spending as much time as me on this hammock lately Mike." Sarah pointed out with a laugh. "Well then I guess I shouldn’t break that streak." as he leaned in for a kiss. They relaxed under the few visible stars and Sarah pulled Mikes underneath her Mayday Parade t-shirt. "Thanks for being surprised back there Mike. It made Mary feel much better than if you hadn’t. As a reward..." and he gently rubbed and caressed her boobs through her bra as the couple lay there in the fading light. Soon Mike had to go, and with a kiss and reluctant goodnight he slipped back towards his house. Sarah walked in the front door and her parents never knew that she’d been in the backyard getting to second base. She smiled to herself as she readied herself for bed. Mike was the perfect guy for her, and they both knew it. She drifted off to sleep thinking of him.
Will and Mary got off at 1230, so Sarah and Mike got to sleep in before they grouped for lunch and the pool. As they shed t-shirts and shorts for swim suits, Sarah got exactly what she had wanted- Mikes frame was average height with no fat, a 125lb 5'9" pole vaulter with abs so toned they could be sprayed on. Will was no fat ass either, a 5'7" 140 with some arm strength. Mary was almost a looker in her two piece that was just large enough to pass her moms standards. It showed off her average boobs and her tight ass. Mary was moderately hot, but she never dressed to attract guys, preferring her kid glasses and bright colored modest t-shirts. She also could get annoying sometimes, but her friends stuck by her. Sarah always felt out of place in a bikini, but she figured Mike would enjoy the show, and she had to admit that her boobs didn’t look small at all. Mary also told her that her small-ish ass looked great in one. Mike grinned, then donned a pair of dark sunglasses and walked down towards the pool. He always kept his tan long, and was about as tan as many people are by the end of summer. Many girls stared, but quickly looked away when he grabbed Sarah by the hand and pulled her towards the water’s edge. "No! I like to get in slowly!"
"No time baby!" he kissed her quickly, and jumped in, pulling her towards the water before letting go so she wouldn’t be dragged in. She took a breath and joined him in the pool, shuddering as the cool water met her skin. She swam to Mike as will and Mary joined them with twin splashes. They played around, talked, swam, and floated until they were all shivering. They piled out of the water and set up towels in a circle on the ground, maybe 50 yards off from where the lawn chairs were set up. They decided to play some truth or dare. Mike, not even fazed by the cool water slowly drying off his suit and body, volunteered to take the first one. Will asked him the age old question -'Truth or Dare?' Mike took a dare, and will dared him to kiss Sarah. A tame early dare, Mike knew from experience. However, he would take any excuse and rolled onto Sarah’s towel. They kissed for a while, then they surfaced and Mike asked if will was satisfied. He was, and Mike stayed with his arms wrapped around Sarah as he asked Mary 'truth or dare?'
'Truth.'
'Uhh... When was the last time you wet yourself?'
Sarah squeezed his arm tighter, but he held on to her with a reassuring hand.
'Shit. October. I couldn’t get my house key out and then I burst into the house as I burst into my jeans. Thank god no one was home...there. Uh Will truth or dare?'
'Balls. If I say truth I get that question, but if I say dare I might have to kiss Mary. Dare. I’ll take my chances.'
'Ooh. Tempting. But what I really need is a back rub. Go Will!'
'Fine. Thank god we found this spot, practically no one is close enough to see or hear us.' he sat up and began to gently massage Mary. She untied her bikini top so will could get around the lines, and he got a little miffed about that. But he kept on with the dare, knowing this was only the beginning. After he was done he began to ask Sarah, when the speakers at the pool told everyone half hour to closing before the night swim session. The kids got a ride back to Will’s as his parents were in the city. Now, he asked Sarah 'truth or dare?'
'Truth.'
'Who was your first kiss and what was it like?'
'My first kiss was with Mike' as she slid over next to him, ‘and it was one day when we were walking home, he just spun
me around and we kissed. It was perfect. Now, Mary. Truth or dare?'
'Truth.'
'Chicken! Fine. Umm...have you been kissed?'
'No.'
'Oooohh! Haha no that’s fine. You haven’t found a good guy yet.'
'Great for you Sare. Uhh I guess Mike truth or dare?'
'I'll take a truth.'
'Then I’ll shoot you your question back at you.'
'Ok. I wet my bed last July. Had a dream I was going to the bathroom, and I was. Now Will- truth or dare?'
'I'll just take the question. April, I was watching orphan with my cousin and the chick jumped out and I lost it. All in his bed, it was bad. There.'
'That actually wasn’t going to be my question but thanks for that. What was your first kiss, if you’ve had it yet?'
'That’s bullshit. I answered a legit question...oh well. I’m a lip virgin too.'
'You and Mary should!' Sarah chimed in. 'then you’d both be kissed!'
'No thanks.' said will. Mary looked dejected. Mike knew what he had to do.
'Ok, you don’t have to dude. It was a suggestion. It’s your turn.'
'Thanks man. Sarah- truth or dare?'
'Truth.'
'Alright. How far have you gotten?'
'Second base. Mary- truth or dare?'
'Wait the fuck? You did?'
'Yeah. Now pick one!'
'Whoa rebel! Uh dare.'
' I dare you to not go to the bathroom until I say so.'
'Oh that’s cold...alright ill try. Mike truth or dare?'
'truth'
'did you go to second base with Sarah?'
'No it was my evil twin. Yes I did.'
'OOOOH!'
'Yes. You’ll get over it. Will truth or dare?'
'I'll be the man here and take a dare.'
'I dare you to kiss Mary.'
"Dammit man. I trusted you. Let’s get this over with Mary.' they awkwardly turned towards each other and they kissed, Mary dragging it out an extra few seconds before they broke apart. An awkward silence was broken by Mike and Sarah cheering and they smiled a little and moved on. Will asked Mary, and she said truth. Will asked "did you plan that?"
Mary answered "no, but I’m glad we did. Sarah, truth or dare?"
"Dare. Lay it on."
"Alright. I dare you to hold it until I say so. Now were even."
"Fine. I’m good. Mike. Your turn!"
"Pick one baby I don’t care."
"Alright. I dare you into this contest too."
"Ok. Will you’re up. Truth or dare!"
"I guess I’m in on this contest too. But let’s stop truth or dare for it and go play some video games and stuff. Loser has to drink a can of soda every round. Good plan?"
Everyone agreed to go with it, and five games of Mario kart wii left Mary with two sodas, Sarah will and Mike with one. They switched to cards, and every hand you lost in poker was a sip. Betting was on how many sips to take. Mary evened it up, and soon will was crashing and burning. Mike and Sarah were holding their own. Eventually will gave up and quit, rushing down to his bathroom. Now it was Mike, Sarah, And Mary left. Mary had lost the most, and was soon squirming. Mike was fine, but Sarah was also near the edge. Soon, Sarah gave in and went to the bathroom. She lost a little and a tennis ball sized wet patch was visible, but it was better than nothing. Now it was Mike and Mary, who were both fierce competitors at everything. But Mary had the smaller bladder, and clearly would lose. But she didn’t give up, until Mike told a joke about their English teacher. Sarah and will started cracking up, but Mary started dying. Abruptly she stopped laughing and looked down, where she noticed the spreading wet spot grow from a spot to a deluge. She didn’t move or try to stop it, just let it go as she sat in awe. Mike ran down to the bathroom seeing as he won, and then they all cleaned up the mess made by Mary. Will gave her some boxers and shorts, and Mary left her jeans out to dry in the bathroom. They talked, laughed with Mary about it, and had a good time until it was time to go home, and they left wills. Mike kissed Sarah goodbye at her door, and she walked inside. She showered. And in the shower she masturbated to celebrate the end of school. She went to bed satisfied.

Alright. that was a long one
thats what she said
No but seriously i hope someone enjoys it
BTW i used the football cause i won 50 bucks in my football pool for the season. 138 games correct with the spread WOO!
alright. time to sleep. have a nice rest of the week
Old 01-05-2011, 09:01 PM   #7
tordman

awesome story. also, your taste in music rocks
tordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:18 PM   #8
komando2195

Target Chapter 5

Thanks man. I made everything else up (or mostly) but i can't screw around with amazing bands. Alright. Chapter 5 edited...i think. Lemme check.
It is. mostly. This chapter is like introducing and stuff. kinda short. oh well
I changed some character names, so if you run into any problems with who's who just leave a comment and i'll fix and repost.
So. BTW plants vs zombies is the greatest ipod game ever. also, Sythesia is a really sick piano game if you have a keyboard and an MIDI cable. ok, i'll stop cuz i know no one really gives a flying fuck.

Chapter 5

The first two weeks of summer flew by with sun, friends, and some wet sheets. In no time at all Sarah had to start packing for camp. Mike had been accepted to the program, and Sarah was almost looking forward to it. Two weeks out with Mike, and maybe her bedwetting would stay there after she left. The packing list was standard enough, except the camp provided sheets and mattresses. Sarah packed and eventually the day came for her to go. She got a ride up from her mom and dad, and they said goodbye at the gate. Sarah quickly spotted Mike, who had been there for a few days setting up. She ran over and hugged him. He showed her to her cabin, a coed building with adjoining boy and girl sides. The cabin had AC, separate bathrooms, and very high tech beds. Each bed was a memory foam mattress, with waterproof sheeting on the bottom and normal sheets on top. The counselors stayed upstairs, and everyone had two power outlets by their bed. Sarah and Mike chatted as she picked a bed in the corner near the stairs to the upper level. Mike informed her that only three other girls were coming on this session, along with 5 boys. Mike was one of four counselors, two junior girls and a sophomore guy. The big head guy lived off in his own cabin. All in all Sarah was satisfied. It had normal camp activities for the days, like swimming and boating, a gun and bow range, even beach volleyball. The nights could be awkward, but if everything worked out then she'd be fine with it. She went to a quick orientation meeting that basically told the kids that meals were served for one hour slots. Besides that they were free to do whatever as long as supervised by a counselor. Also everyone had to be in the cabin by 9 to set up for bed. They shared facilities with another, normal camp, so be respectful, and have fun. Nothing yet about night routine, but Sarah was too busy meeting the other kids to notice.
The other girls were Elyse and Roxy, eighth graders, and the guys were varying ages. Two were seventh graders, one was eighth, one was a freshman, and one was a sophomore. The two seventh graders were Greg and Nick, the eighth grader was jack, and the freshmen were Calvin and Lucas. Everyone seemed chill. The seventh grade boys kept to themselves, Calvin, Jack, and Lucas seemed to make a little group, and Sarah joined right in with Elyse and Roxy. The girls, along with Mike, who volunteered to be their supervising counselor, joined up with Christine, one of the junior girls. She hung with them too, and the little group of 5 hung around and talked outside in the beautiful weather until it was time for dinner. They piled into the mess hall and realized that the camp they were sharing with was full of sixth graders. They were loud, but wouldn’t get too much in the way of Sarah, Mike and the group as they were easily scared off.
After the bland but filling camp food, Sarah and Mike split for some alone time down by the beach. They lay in the sand in silence, just enjoying each other. By 8:30 they walked back and sat on Sarah’s bed. The other girls took the adjacent beds to Sarah, so they took up about a quarter of the room. At 9 Mike left to go help in the boys half and Christine and Frankie came down. They went through the drill for the nights at camp. Lights out sound out 10:30. Every night the girls would wear protective underwear over their normal panties. This was a nice way of saying that the girls would be wearing teen diapers over their panties at night. If they wet, the sensors in the bed would get a signal from the diapers and the counselors would know who wet. There was no way to get around it of you did, even if you changed in the middle of the night. The rules for wetting were extensive. One wet diaper meant nothing. Two in a row meant that you wore one during the day the next day. Three in a row meant a week in diapers during the daytime. Four in a row was daytime diapering until the end and no diapering at night, which meant wet sheets the next time you wet. Wetting the bed without a diaper meant no pants over your diaper during the day. And wetting the bed twice meant naked + all the time. It seemed rough, but Sarah had only ever wet twice in a row. She knew the change of scenery and bed may cause more, but four in a row and then twice more in two weeks seemed thankfully out of reach. Sarah breathed a sigh of relief when the girls told her that she would be putting on her own diapers, as they were simply pull up ones. She took a diaper and pulled it up over her panties before slipping on a pair of shorts and getting ready for bed. Mike stopped in on his way upstairs and said goodnight with a quick kiss. Of course Elyse and Roxy giggled at this and Sarah told them that they were going out, and to expect that and more. Sarah meant it. Mike had been a great guy, giving up his summer to help her out, and she was going to show her gratitude. They talked for a while, and after lights out they said goodnight and tried to sleep. Tired out from their first day, all three soon fell asleep.

OK, thats it for now. from now on I will post by day of camp. This is DAY 1. whenever i finish writing DAY TWO i'll post it. i have half of it done cuz i skipped a bunch of what i want in the chapter. ok, hope you like the story. Peace Bro <-- Fantastic Site
Old 01-06-2011, 05:07 PM   #9
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

so does that mean that thiers going to be at least 13 more posts, one for each day left out of the two weeks, sweet, i hate it when good stories just stop and the auther just forgets about it, and this is a great thread so i really want it to continue
Old 01-06-2011, 05:17 PM   #10
komando2195

Bomb Thanks bro

I'll work on it haha i'm done writing days up to 4. If i forget about it its due to massive undiagnosed ADD that is also referred to as SLISBAFA disease. It stand for so lazy i should be a fat ass
but im not
ok a little but w/e
i'll keep writing, you keep reading. Deal.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:53 PM   #11
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by komando2195 View Post
I'll work on it haha i'm done writing days up to 4. If i forget about it its due to massive undiagnosed ADD that is also referred to as SLISBAFA disease. It stand for so lazy i should be a fat ass
but im not
ok a little but w/e
i'll keep writing, you keep reading. Deal.
lmao yup youve got a deal
Old 01-11-2011, 09:42 AM   #12
myusername123
Account Banned

dont quit on this
myusername123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 05:13 PM   #13
komando2195

Traffic New Chapter isn't ready yet =(

Hey guys.
Myusername123 thanks for getting on my ass about this
like literally you guys feel free to troll the shit out of me when i don't get an update up. sorry, my weekend was packed and I've been swamped with work the past two days. i just started adding the second half of the next chapter, so either tonight or tomorrow i'll get that up
i promise i won't just give up but i feel more motivated if you guys are like BALLZ TO YOU no new post.
so hang tight, tonight or tomorrow i'll finish up the next part and you'll have it.
peace bro, may life be chill
(btw, in england they call erasers rubbers. awkward moment today this chick asked me for a rubber, and I was like 'uhhh...sure youre kinda hot. WHAT no yea just call it an eraser.' not exactly how it went, but you get the picture)
Old 01-12-2011, 05:55 AM   #14
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by komando2195 View Post
Hey guys.
Myusername123 thanks for getting on my ass about this
like literally you guys feel free to troll the shit out of me when i don't get an update up. sorry, my weekend was packed and I've been swamped with work the past two days. i just started adding the second half of the next chapter, so either tonight or tomorrow i'll get that up
i promise i won't just give up but i feel more motivated if you guys are like BALLZ TO YOU no new post.
so hang tight, tonight or tomorrow i'll finish up the next part and you'll have it.
peace bro, may life be chill
(btw, in england they call erasers rubbers. awkward moment today this chick asked me for a rubber, and I was like 'uhhh...sure youre kinda hot. WHAT no yea just call it an eraser.' not exactly how it went, but you get the picture)
ha ha, dont rush things dude it will come out better if you pace yourself, forget everyone else its your story and if they want it so bad they can wait for it lol p.s i downloaded plants vs zombies ha ha its a mint game love it
Old 01-12-2011, 06:09 AM   #15
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

It is kinda going Okay!

loves guys with hot ASSes and D*C*S

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

This is what I fantasize.
19FemaleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags