Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

cant wait for the next part!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 02:52 AM   #32
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Agreed! More more more! (how d'you like it? how d'you like it?)
Hampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 05:44 PM   #33
mistressmegs

Yes Deffinetly more
mistressmegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:59 AM   #34
Coyote
getDare Addict

sup frends very welll writen
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:02 AM   #35
Tinkerbell_Baby

Send a message via MSN to Tinkerbell_Baby
Default Part VI Day 4 Sunday

This part is a little boring but it's leading up to one of my favorite parts so bare with me. And thank you to every one who likes it

The following day (Sunday) I found an email from Leann.

“Sorry to disappoint you but I will be gone today and Monday. While I’m gone I want you to do the following. And I would get these done ASAP cause if I come back early and see them incomplete, you will be punished even to the extreme of sending out, well you know.

- every night sleep naked and bound to remind yourself you are a slave
- Do not use any hot water or Shampoo
- At school you must flash at least 5 males and 2 females
- Tell me how things worked out from Saturday
Good Luck
-Leann”

In a way I was relieved to get a brake but having to do those really spoiled the enjoyment. I am usually a quite and shy girl but having to flash all those people made me nervous. Sunday passed like any other Sunday. It was slow and quite and I liked the peace. That night I told everyone to let me sleep and don’t wake me up for anything. I didn’t want my family to see sleep like that. It was quite difficult to tie my hands together, I had to use my mouth but eventually got. It was freezing that night, and because my hand were bound I couldn’t get the covers. An hour later I feel asleep

MONDAY day 5

The light sprinkled into my room that morning. I didn’t want to open my eyes and wake up into this world with all these problem buzzing around. I mean today I would have to complete Leann’s task and still face Jason and Karla. If only I could lay there forever. I soon did wake up, got untied and toke a freezing shower. I wore a loose top to make the flashing easier. Anyway off to school now and no turning back.

You know that feeling you get on the first day of school right before you get to get school? That anxiety, excitement, nervous feeling, well I was feeling that times 10. I stepped out of the car with a silent confidence that somehow someway I would come though it alive.

During first period I waited till almost the end of class and dropped my pencil on purpose and when I bent down to get I knew the two guys next to me got a good look. As soon as the bell rang, I went straight to my next class and did the same thing but this time I think the girl that in front of me saw when she turned around. So I need 1 more girl and one more guy. Next was gym so when changing I “accidentally” pulled my bra up with my shirt. This flashing thing wasn’t as hard as I thought.

After 3rd period we got a break and I ran into Karla. She pulled me aside and said that if I don’t say anything about what happened the she won’t. I was a little surprised she didn’t ask questions but she was a nice girl and what could I think she was going to do. So I agreed and we acted like nothing ever happen. Like I said earlier I knew today was going to work out.

I went to 4th period and it flew by. before I knew it, it was lunch time. As I sat down with my friends, Jason pulled me aside he said he wanted to “talk”. I felt my breathing get slow and hollow await him to speak but he didn’t so I did.

I could fit all i wanted to so i will just continue it later today so enjoy
Ok News time. I live down in San Diego, California in the US and there has been a HUGE wildfire. There are 8 different fires all over the county. 250,000 people evacuated, 100,000 acres burned, around 15,000 homes gone. I am ok and so is my house but my aunt and uncle and their little 7 month baby are homeless and have nothing left. They are staying with us, but, they lost everything. This is the biggest fire ever seen in my state and is still happening. 10/25
0.oLove Ya..... Tink^.^
Tinkerbell_Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:22 AM   #36
Tinkerbell_Baby

Default Continuation of Part VI

Continuation, Not a new part, that’s why it’s short…

“Jason, I don’t know what came over me. As you probably know I had a crush on you and well-”
He interrupted “I know and I have known.” He said this with harshness in his voice but the with softness he said “Do you want to know how I feel?”
Then something incredible happened… I felt him move against me, watch him bend toward me. His mouth found mine and he kissed me, gently at first, then as my body responded with a will of it own, the kiss became deeper. I feel his arms close around me, molding me to the full length of his body. Then my senses became aware of my surroundings. At school, with my friends a few yards away watching my every move. I soon pushed him away with a slight touch.

“sorry but don’t you have a girlfriend” I asked hoping to hear they broke up so I could once again fall under his spell.
“No but she’ll never find out”
He tried to lean in for another kiss but I stopped him. I said “If we want to get farther we can’t do it here” He agreed and we left the rest up to fate.

6th period flew by. My mind was so active trying to think about all that happened today. Once I got home I wrote to Leann say every thing that happened in increasing detail with every sentence. I stayed on for and hour and she never came on so thought she might be back tomorrow and completely throw her out of my mind till then
Ok News time. I live down in San Diego, California in the US and there has been a HUGE wildfire. There are 8 different fires all over the county. 250,000 people evacuated, 100,000 acres burned, around 15,000 homes gone. I am ok and so is my house but my aunt and uncle and their little 7 month baby are homeless and have nothing left. They are staying with us, but, they lost everything. This is the biggest fire ever seen in my state and is still happening. 10/25
0.oLove Ya..... Tink^.^
Old 10-02-2007, 05:41 PM   #37
Dollface

This is fantastic...Keep up the good work
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 07:49 PM   #38
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Somehow the story "feels" like a Japanese movie... don't ask me why...

tinkerbell write faster, or i will need to get angry
I want to read the rest of the story
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 07:52 PM   #39
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

nice job, keep it up! +rep
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 11:51 PM   #40
Tinkerbell_Baby

Ok sorry for the wait. I am writing some more now and may not finish today, and i am busy tommorrow so it should be up saturday or sunday. Thank you everyone who enjoy it, i know i like to write it.
0.oLove Ya..... Tink^.^
Old 10-05-2007, 12:06 AM   #41
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

Take your time. This way itll be better than if you rush it! Great story so far!
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 04:43 AM   #42
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

zeketheorc don't be to nice to her ... you have to keep the pressure or she will need forever...

For every day she is to late she will have to spank her ass 10 times...
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 07:52 AM   #43
Sum
getDare Devil

great story tink, nice to see something well written and thought out! keep up the good work. xx

Last edited by Sum; 10-05-2007 at 07:53 AM. Reason: typo
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 03:25 PM   #44
batman420

Send a message via AIM to batman420 Send a message via MSN to batman420 Send a message via Yahoo to batman420

Great story and would love to see more parts once you have written them.
batman420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 03:31 PM   #45
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
zeketheorc don't be to nice to her ... you have to keep the pressure or she will need forever...

For every day she is to late she will have to spank her ass 10 times...
but what if she likes that? in that case she would postpone it as long as possible just to spank herself!
Either way shes doing a great job! keep up the good work!
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk