Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-24-2009, 09:29 PM   #31
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

Wow I thought this story had disappeared for good! Glad to see it is back.
And to ledzep, this is set in the future. Things can change in the course of half a century. Take Germany, for instance. Not even a country yet, it united to a country, then proved to be a formidible threat in half a century, only to turn around and become a very strong ally in another half century. Things change, so this story is plausible(ish).
Old 12-26-2009, 06:10 PM   #32
SWoody

ledzep i know where your coming from it proberly would never happen but its fiction so its doesnt have to be real i mean you wouldnt tell j.k.rowling that theres no such thing as magic how old are you ? well would you?
SWoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:15 AM   #33
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

CHAPTER 9

She purred as i drove through downtown, i noticed a few people look at me as i cruised through the streets with some music blaring out of the speakers. I spent a couple of hours driving then went back home to call it a night. I continued going through everything, i still couldn't believe everything they had given me. It was 10 PM by the time i went to bed.

I woke the next morning to knocks on the door. It was Natalie.
"Oh my god, what are you doing here? How did you know where i live?" I blurted out. She looked just as shocked as i felt.
"Wow." Is all she said.
"Wow what, i am so glad to see you but still how did you get here?" I Asked
"I was driven here" she replied.
"By who" I snapped back
"I think i am you maid" She said stunned. I looked at her not knowing what to do. I invited her in, she told me some government person wanted to see me outside. I left her in the kitchen then went back outside.

"Hey Jack how are you doing?" He asked.
"A bit shocked to be honest" i replied.
He laughed and handed me a book that read Laws of New Georgia.
"you might be interested in chapter 10 to start of with." He said to me, giving a wicked smile. He got into his car and drove off. I walked back inside to se Natalie sitting at the table, she had already taken her things to her room.
"I will be down in a minute, i just need to go over something." I called out to her as i walked up the stairs.

I sat up in my bed an opened the book to chapter 10.

"LAWS OF SLAVERY"

1. All maids working in a house is redeemed a slave to the house owner.

2. The master/mistress is allowed to do as he/she pleases to the slaves.

3. It is a criminal offence to kill a slave

4. It is a criminal offence to touch someone else's slave without permission

5. Slave trading or the buying and selling of slaves is legal but must be over viewed by authority

6. A slave can only be released from slavery after he/she has turned 40 and has been signed off by their master/mistress.

7. Slaves are always to be collared in public

there was more but I didn't read into them. I sat there thinking about how i was going to tell Natalie that she was now my sex slave. I left the book on my bed ad went downstairs. She was still sitting at the table.
"umm, I have some extremely bad news." I said to her. She just looked at me. I took a seat.
"It's about what you really are here for." I gulped. She still stared at me.
"well according to the law your here to." I was so nervous i couldn't finish the sentence.
"I am here to be your little toy." She said calmly. I gulped again. I couldn't even look her in the eyes.
"They told us all already, i suppose i'm lucky to get with you rather then someone else i don't know." She said.

Well thats it for this part hope you all enjoy.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:02 AM   #34
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

CHAPTER 10

I couldn't think what to say to her. It was eating my brain. Should i try something on her. We had sex maybe she wouldn't care. Or maybe i shouldn't do anything. Maybe she wouldn't like me if i forced her into things.
"Uhhhhh." Was all that managed to come out of my mouth.
I went to try again to say something.
Knock Knock. Too bad that didn't come out of my mouth it was better then uhhhh. Natalie got up and answered the door.
"Im looking for Jack Arloom." i heard from the door.
"I will get him for you." Natalie said. I heard her footsteps walk slowly towards me.
"It is for you master." She said, bowing. I stared at her. What the hell was that about. I slowly made me way to the door to see a uniformed military officer.
"Sir we need you at base now, Sir. You are requested to bring your Humvee, Sir, Here is you entrance card, Sir. I will lead you to the base, Sir. I will be waiting in my car, Sir." He said then walked off. Bloody what the fuck was happening now.
"Natalie, i have been called into work, make yourself at home." I yelled to her as i walked to the garage. Why was i here, I hadn't been here one week and i could see i was not liking it already. The girl of my dreams forced to be my slut. This wasn't the way i wanted things. I opened the garage and followed the officer to base. When we arrived at the entrance we were both made to show our I.D cards. As I noticed a couple of dozen Humvees full of armed men parked behind a gate the lead out straight out of the city. The soldier in front of me parked up closest to the base. I saw a park that had my name on it. I parked there and walked into the base, still following the soldier. I was lead to a room that had "BATTLE ROOM" written on the door, fuck this cannot be good.

"Strategy Commander, Jack Arloom. Do you mind if its just commander Jack." A big muscly man at the head of the table, said as he stood to great me.
"No, Sir. I do not mind, Sir." I said back to him.
"Sit" he said pointing to a chair around the middle of the table.

I noticed a map of the city, on the table. On the west 10 units had been places facing the city. One unit represented a squadron of 10, i learnt that from Tom.
"Commander Jack, what does this map mean to you?" The big muscly man asked. I once again quickly scanned the map.
"Sir, i see 100 men on foot heading in from the west, It looks as if they are still a few miles away from the city, Sir" I replied.
He gave a grin, was he pleased with the answer?
"Commander Jack, Lets go." he said.
He lead me back out the corridor, we were followed by a group of 6 men. We walked to my humvee.
"You drive." He said.
I jumped in the driver seat as the big muscly guy took the mounted gun and his men sat in the other seats.
"Out that main gate." The soldier next to me said pointing the gate that lead to out outlands.
Are you kidding me, my second day here and i am going to war.
I was shitting my self. My heart was pumping at a million miles a second.

Thats the end of this one. Next chapter will be up around in around 12 hours. Hope you all enjoy.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:52 PM   #35
daredude365

Thumbs up keep it up

Its good so far keep going.
daredude365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #36
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

Lmao I love the story! I love the beginning ecspecially.(and not only because my name is Marisa and my crush's name is Gage)

Last edited by MarisaLaugh; 07-27-2010 at 07:10 PM.
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:20 PM   #37
dalbo94

thats why you make good grades in school O.o

likes:anal, nipple tease, spanking, crossdressing(panties under clothes only), candle wax, and babying(doesn't mean diapers, it means be treated like a little kid)

Masochist for life
dalbo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:07 PM   #38
daredude365

Talking roflmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalbo94 View Post
thats why you make good grades in school O.o
Yup, thats why kids. lol
daredude365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:22 AM   #39
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odiefrom View Post
Wow I thought this story had disappeared for good! Glad to see it is back.
And to ledzep, this is set in the future. Things can change in the course of half a century. Take Germany, for instance. Not even a country yet, it united to a country, then proved to be a formidible threat in half a century, only to turn around and become a very strong ally in another half century. Things change, so this story is plausible(ish).
Then why is there still an xbox 360 and ps3 in his living room?

I'm sorry, this story seems like it could use some well thought out details. Cool idea though.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:20 PM   #40
Honestman

Well maybe the war used up all the technology and all aspects of new consoles were turned to military application. You never know.
Honestman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:48 PM   #41
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by urlilslave080 View Post
..... By 2015 Europe was completely taken by the allies, New Axis had taken South America, Canada and Greenland, the only countries the allies had left in that region were mexico and USA........
dude, what the fuck,
how did the New Axis take over Canada, Canada is fuckin' protected by the USA
in order to take over Canada, New Axis would have had to take over USA first

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:55 PM   #42
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
dude, what the fuck,
how did the New Axis take over Canada, Canada is fuckin' protected by the USA
in order to take over Canada, New Axis would have had to take over USA first
Dude, this story is marked "Fiction"! Just accept that what might have been true in real life (Canada protection) doesn't exist in this universe.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:46 AM   #43
Faust

Nuclear

lol, this story shouldn't be on this site. it's a good story but it has nothing to do with this site, just saying.
Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:20 AM   #44
soldar15

Default lol

just read the first post...america lost the war cuz china helped afghanistan...everyone knows china would kick our asses

k lawlz

pm me any truths you have and ill answer
soory yall no cam no dareslave

im a desert cuz im empty....and they say that maybe YOU can fill me up!!
soldar15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #45
henryzz

I can't see why he is so worried about Natalie. Surely he can make her do as little or as much as he wants. When they are alone they could just be bf and gf.
henryzz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk