Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-19-2013, 12:32 PM   #1
kojiko

Default An "Epic" party

Now I know this intro is long winded and i apologize. I wanted to write this like a author would write a legitimate story. But I'm hoping if you do enjoy what I have here so far that i can continue on to what will become an "Epic" story =D
__________________________________________________ _______________
================================================== =======

Chapter one

"Hey man are those what I think they are?!" Gabe asked in an excited tone.

"Yea bro! The Spycon spyglasses! I saved up all year in anticipation for these bad boys!" Thad answered back super proud.

"I don't even want to know how much those cost man. Anyways are we going to that party tonight?"

"You bet your ass we are! And I'm bringing these!" Thad tapped on the unopened package containing the glasses. "No one will question it, I mean come on they'll just think I got new glasses!"

"Man you're brilliant! You gonna wear contacts? I'm assuming they aren't legitimate in lieu of your actual glasses."

"That is correct. When did you want to head over there?"

Gabe pondered for a moment. "it starts at eight, so I say eight thirty."

"Alright meet me here at eight. We need to make tonight epic!"

With that Gabe left. On his way home he thought about the party, and school and how he was not a popular kid at all. Most people made fun of him every chance they got. He got invited to this party because Blake, the most popular kid in school, and the richest invited everyone.

When he got home he glanced at the clock, six thirty huh? Sweet plenty of time! He thought to himself. Man I hope Bianca is there tonight, I really want to try and get a kiss from her!

(Gabe and Thad are both in eleventh grade)

Gabe ran upstairs, grabbed the clothes he planned on wearing tonight, and hopped in the shower. When he got out he looked in the mirror. He messed with his hair, most of the kids at school called him emo, or scene but he didn't think he was either, he was just him. He dried off his body and his hair then proceeded to straighten his hair and flex in the mirror. Yea tonight is your night! He thought to himself. He kept staring at himself he had a tone body, a well defined chest and six pack, and surprisingly muscular arms. Most people thought he was a scrawny, skinny nerd but that was because he always wore skinny jeans and a loose hoodie. But tonight they'll see.

Gabe walked to his bedroom after applying his body spray and deo. He picked up his skinny jeans and slid them on over his boxer-briefs and then he put on a loose hanging tank top he bought for this party. It was for one of his favorite bands, UnderOath. He liked this tank top because it wasn't his normal attire, and it showed off his arms and chest.

Gabe checked his phone seven forty five already. He headed out the door. Little did he know his life would forever change tonight.

*click* *beep* *beep* *beep*

-camera activated-

-recording in 3....2....1....

And with that Thad's glasses were actively recording.

A loud knocking came from the front door. Thad opened the door to reveal Gabe looking different than normal.

"Hey man those glasses look legit!" Gabe complimented

"I know right?!" Thad laughed "You ready to head over there?"

"Dude its only eight I thought we were heading the at eight thirty."

"By the time we get there it will be eight thirty smart one." Thad teased. The two of them hopped into Thad's old beat up Honda. The two of them took off.

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~

They pulled up at Blake's house, The place was huge, at least a mansion, along with a massive yard. Music could be heard from the street easily, thank god there were no neighbors around the immediate area. When the two of them got to the door they just opened it, no knocking. Inside there were kegs, liquor, girls, guys, food, music, and a lot of dancing.

The two looked around in shock, smiling from ear to ear. "This is.....EPIC!" Thad shouted. The music being almost loud enough to drown him out. As the two began to walk further into the house a girl ran out of one of the hallways completely naked laughing. She ran through the living room out the back sliding doors and into a very nice looking pool in the backyard.

"This is going to be epic...." Gabe whispered.

Last edited by kojiko; 10-19-2013 at 01:00 PM.
kojiko is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kojiko for this post:
Old 10-21-2013, 02:42 PM   #2
kojiko

Chapter 2
Gabe and Thad both walked in unison towards the pool. They passed the kitchen which had teens crowded around it, all taking shots. When they got outside they saw Blake sitting on a couch that had been moved outside, he had people surrounding him laughing and enjoying everything around them. The two walked up to him.

"Amazing party Blake!" Thad yelled. Thad was actually considered quite popular in school so he was greeted with a smile and a nod. Gabe on the other hand was greeted with a judgmental stare.

"I told you Blake!" Came a familiar voice. It was in fact Gabe's older sister Rachel.

"Well when you're right, you're right." he laughed. "Your sister told me that you'd have the balls to show up."

Gabe all of the sudden felt like he didn't belong, which wasn't to far off from his original feelings.

"Well I guess it can't be helped when you invite the entire goddamn school." Rachel stated matter of fact.

"Well this isn't a very cool spot anymore now is it?" Blake said as he got up and left, his groupies following in suit.

"Man fuck this!" Gabe cussed. "I'm out of here."

"No man don't leave!" Thad reasoned. "just because he is a pissy lol rich boy doesn't mean you can't have fun."

"But just being here is going to make tonight a living hell."

"No, it's going to be alright." With that Thad shoved Gabe into the pool.

"Hey what the fuuu..." Gabe got cut off as he hit the water. He bounced up and grabbed for Thad's leg. Thad pointed to his glasses and shook his head. Gabe clambered out of the pool. "At least get me a towel?" A towel was thrown at Gabe, by a really cute upperclassman named Jessica.

"Hey Gabe right? you look good!" She smiled at him. "You should join me and some of my friends for a few shots and a game of pong! You too Thad!" The two of them looked at each other and nodded. The followed her to the other end of the pool where the beer pong table had been set up. "Ok boys let take some shots!" Jessica and her friend Megan, also an upperclassman poured some shots of Crown Royal. "3 2 1!" They took their shots. "Everything is set up already, so lets just start."

With that Thad leaned in and whispered. "Dude I know how this is going to play out. We let them win....then we play them again and set some stakes." Gabe gave him a questioning look. " Like I don't know strip every shot made?"

Gabe looked concerned. "I've never actually played this before, just heard about it, I'm not going to be good."

"Don't worry about it, I've sharked plenty of people doing this! Got me a blow job once!"

Gabe looked at him perplexed then shrugged. "If I end up naked at my first party I'm going to kill you."

"Alright boys! Rock paper scissors!" Jessica yelled. After two short rounds the girls won.

Jessica made her first shot and missed but Megan's first shot sailed right in. Gabe took his first drink. Gabe shot first for his team and failed miserably, as well as Thad's first shot. The game went by fairly slow until the girls beat them.

"Hey we want a rematch!"Thad spoke out. "There is no way you could have beaten me! You must have cheated!"

"You used the same ball we did and the same table!" Megan shot back quick.

"Ok ok, rematch only with some stakes!"

"What will these stakes be? Stripping every shot made?" Jessica smiled "so transparent! How about this? Every shot you make we will remove one article of clothing. Socks and shoes count as one per item. If we make a shot however, you have to do as we say. If you don't do what we say, you won't like the consequences. Do you agree?"

"No dude!" Gabe spat at Thad.

"Of course we will do it!" Thad ignored Gabe. "Since you won you get to go first."

Everyone filled their cups up for the next game. Both girls missed their shots. Gabe stared at the cups like they were a bull's-eye, fifty feet away. He took his shot and missed. Thad sunk his shot and with out blinking Jessica took off her shoe and set it to the side. She missed hers, but Megan got her first shot of the second game.

"All right!" She cheered. "Ok Thad, I want you to jump into the pool fully clothed."

"Wow really? These are nice clothes!"

"Are you backing out?"

"Eff....no!" Thad said as threw his glasses into Gabe's hands and jumped in.

While he was under Jessica and Megan got Gabe's attention. He looked over at them as they winked and mouthed payback. Must have been for what he did to me earlier. At least this isn't to bad yet. He thought to himself.

Thad returned and he looked really upset. He chose to shoot first, sinking in another cup. Gabe shot closely after him and not only made his first cup of the night but I landed in Thad's cup. That meant they had to drink three cups and remove three items! Plus balls back! At that moment Gabe realized that there were six cups left and both girls had at least six items of clothing on. He slapped Thad on the back of the head.

What the hell?" Thad glared at him.

Gabe leaned in and whispered. "Did you ever stop to think about think about this before proposing the idea? Oh wait no you didn't! Plus you just agree to their terms without making some yourself! Look at the table, you see it? By the end of this they may have both shirts off....that's If we make every cup."

Thad's face fell and just stared blankly at Gabe. He didn't realize that he had gotten played than doing the playing. "Well it's to late to back out now." Thad shrugged, and without looking sunk his second shot. Gabe wasn't so lucky.

Jessica was now down to one sock, and Megan still had both. Both girls knew this was coming before they asked Thad to join them, from stories about previous parties. They were looking for some revenge. Jessica made her next shot in while Megan missed. Jessica looked at Gabe. "Gabe I want you to remove your shirt pour beer down your chest while Thad drinks it from your belly button!"

"Woah! Only one guy at a time!" Thad yelled.

"We simply said 'you' not one of you." She smiled "No backing out now!"

"Wow that's screwed up!" Thad said angrily.

Gabe was not ready for something like this to happen, all be it not to crazy but none the less embarrassing. He looked around only to realize a crowd had began to form. He froze for a second, till Thad tapped him on the shoulder and gave him an apologetic look before handing him a beer. With a what the hell shrug Gabe slid his now damp shirt over his head. The crowed wooped and hollered. Feeling embarrassed he shied away till someone yelled "DO IT!" then everyone started chanting. Gabe cracked open the cold beverage, waited for Thad to get into position then began pouring.

Last edited by kojiko; 10-22-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:57 AM   #3
kojiko

Chapter 3

Gabe felt the cold chill of beer flow down his body into Thad's awaiting mouth. Thad choked a bit from the amount sending the fluid all over himself and Gabe. When the beer finally ran out they both got ready to take their next shot. Gabe stared at something behind the girls with horror stricken on his visage. Both girls turned to see what was behind them, as they did both Thad and Gabe took their shots by bouncing the balls.

The whole crowd let out a loud roar as both balls hit their targets. Four cups gone and four pieces of clothing gone. This left both girls without socks and shoes. They got balls back and missed both shots.

The girls returned the favor by landing both their balls in. Jessica looked at Gabe and smiled. "Gabe you have to strip down to you underwear!"

Gabe had realized for the first time just how many people were watching. He had never been so close to naked around anyone. He shook from nerves as he began to unbutton his pants.

"Ah but wait!" Megan halted Gabe's progress. "Thad you get to strip him...with your teeth, then Gabe gets to strip you. NAKED!" She yelled the last part so everyone would hear it.

"No! Not happening!" Thad refused.

Gabe stood there looking at the girls in shock. He didn't know whether they were serious or not.

"Well since you deny our command you get to be punished!"
Megan smiled.

"Anything is better than this!"Thad was shaking from anger.

"Follow us boys." they said in unison. Megan turned to the crowd at hand. "Sorry but this ends the game! His punishment won't be public."

The crowed began to protest as the four walked into the house. When they got inside Megan stopped in the kitchen to pull a very tall, football player towards them. She whispered in his ear as they walked back to the group. "Alright gentlemen this is Jeff, he is coming with us to ensure you follow your punishment! If you fail, he's going to beat you senseless. Understood?"

Both Gabe and Thad nodded. The girls led them upstairs to a big bathroom with plenty of room for all of them. "Alright Thad, I want you to get on your knees and close your eyes. Gabe you still need to strip to your underwear until this punishment is over."

With that Jessica came over and started running her fingers down the length of Gabe's arms and back. Soon she was on her knees in front of him undoing his pants. When she pulled them Down. Shr gasped, it was then Gabe realized he was sporting a half chub in his boxer briefs. His face got hot from embarrassment. Jessica stood up and began to rub his chest.

As this was going on Megan nodded to Jeff who in turn began lowering his pants and boxers, silently. Out popped his cock, Gabe then realized the gravity of the situation in more ways than one. First he realized that Thad was about to get more than he bargained for, second, either Gabe was hung, or Jeff was small because Gabe's member was at least double Jeff's both length and girth, and third he was getting turned on by what was about to happen to his friend. Did that make him gay? Or bi? He didn't know what to think.

Jeff stepped forward. "Ok Thad do as I say and you won't get laid out by Jeff." Megan said in a pleasant voice. "I want you to open your mouth." Thad opened his mouth. Megan pulled out her phone and snapped a few pictures without flash Jeff 's cock an inch from Thad's mouth. Then she nodded at Jeff, with confirmation Jeff slapped Thad's face with his cock then shoved it in his mouth. Thad's eyes shot open in surprise, he whipped his head away.

"What the fuu-" was all he could get out before Jeff hit him across the face. It wasn't enough to really hurt Thad but enough to daze him.

"This is your punishment Thad, if you don't like it we can come up with something worse, really I don't mind." she smiled. Thad's eyes began to tear up. Megan ignored this as she grabbed two fistfuls of his hair and shoved him into Jeff's crotch. "Open up or else!" Thad opened his mouth again right as Jeff touched his lips.

That's when the insults came. "You look like you enjoy this! When did you become such a sissy? I bet you want to take it further! We can arrange that you know. Jeff here is actually gay so he is loving every minute of this little sissy straight boy slobbering all over his cock!" Megan was being brutal.

Gabe was mortified at what was happening to his best friend, but at the same time it was turning him on. He had a full erection now, and judging by bulge in Thad's pants he was enjoying this thrill as well. While not paying attention to Jessica he felt a hand grab onto his package, he gasped at his sensitivity level, he had never been touched by anyone like this before. She gasped with him in unison not realizing how big he actually was.

"Wow Gabe, that's....incredible..." Was all she could say.

Gabe realized he just saw a flash, Megan was taking more pictures of Thad in his predicament. When she was done she commanded him to stand up. "Here is how this going to work Thad, you ruined my friends life by being a jackass at the last party. So you're going to do what I say when I say it, these picture are a little incentive for you to follow through. Are we clear?"

Thad nodded in compliance.

"Don't look so glum, this will be fun a I promise! Hey jess?"

"Uh yeah?" Jessica replied

"That's enough fun with Gabe for now, lets get him and Jeff dressed then head back down to the party."

"But my god Megan! You'd have no idea from looking at him in school! I really want to see it!"

Before they could continue, Gabe hiked his pants back up as fast as possible, he was so embarrassed. The group headed down stairs to rejoin the party. There were alot more than earlier. Outside they could here a band playing. "Are you kidding me? A band? Why is he throwing this big of a party?" Gabe asked out loud.

"Because his parents are out of town till tomorrow night, he wanted to do something that everyone at school will talk about for years. That's why everyone was invited." Megan spoke.

They headed for the kitchen when Blake came out of a side room. He walked up to the group. "Hey so I see you two have hit it off with some hotties. That's surprising for you Gabe." he spat out Gabe with venom in his voice. "Hey would you guys like to join us for a nice game truth or dare? Who knows by hanging out with the cool crowd, you just might have a chance."

Megan piped up. "Me and Jessica would love to join you guys, I'm sure Thad would love to go as well!" Thad gave Gabe a look that said 'You need to save me!'

Gabe knew this was going to end badly for him, he was going to be the punching bag for everyone there just to save Thad from Megan and what he could imagine her getting him to do or say. "I'll join in." he said reluctantly.

The group including Jeff, went into the side room. They were greeted by a bunch of unfamiliar faces and some they knew. Like Gabe's sister.

....to be continued.....
Old 10-22-2013, 11:53 AM   #4
kojiko

I didn't realize there was an 18+ section, and I'm probably going to get out of hand with this. So I'll move it there when I get a chance.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #5
kojiko

Nevermind I read the stickies it won't be that bad, I shall continue on!
Old 10-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #6
Vodin30
getDare Devil

So far so good, i am enjoying your writing and the style as well. I say keep it going.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:39 AM   #7
kojiko

Description
is so you get to know the characters, and so you don't get confused. Understand most of the teens are rich and/or popular in this room so you'll see it alot in the descriptions. This is also a reference for myself =D. If anyone has suggestions on how I could make a character better or add something to them or would like to see a character look one way or another feel free to pm me and let me know.

Gabe-
Age-16
Ethnicity-white
Height/weight-5'11/160lbs
Grade-Junior
Hair-Emo(bangs in eyes ect.) black and blonde.
Body type-Skinny with well defines muscles
Popularity-Low
Clique-None
Virgin-Yes
School focus-Art
Other-Best friends with Thad, know each other since childhood, close family. Build an obstacle course out in the vast woods behind his house using the trees he cuts down.

Thad-
Age-16
Ethnicity-White
Height/Weight-5'9/140
Grade-Junior
Hair-Short blonde
Body type-Skinny, toned
Popularity-Fairly popular with everyone
Clique-Hangs out with every clique, tends to stick with Blake more often than not.
Virgin-No
School focus-None
Other-Social butterfly, rich family

Jessica-
Age-17
Ethnicity-White
Height/Weight-5'9/ 150lbs
Grade-Senior
Hair-Long red hair down to her ass.
Body type-Slender /curvy-big firm ass, plump C cup
Popularity-Middle, associates with close group of friends.
Clique-Average girls
Virgin-No
School focus-Business(wants to be a lawyer.)
Other-Best friends with Megan

Amy-
Age-17
Ethnicity-White
Height/Weight-6'2/143lbs
Grade-Senior
Hair-Blonde hair to shoulders.
Body type-Athletic, tight ass, large A cup.
Popularity-Very popular
Clique-Athletes
Virgin-No
School focus-Track, Athletics
Other-Tallest girl in school, Dates Tyler, Has had sex with both Tyler and Joe. Track star.

Megan-
Age-17
Ethnicity-Hawaiian
Height/Weight-5'4/106
Grade-Senior
Hair-Brunette hair down to the middle of her back
Body type-Skinny,juicy B cup, no ass.
Popularity-Middle, close friends.
Clique-Average girls.
Virgin-Yes
School focus-Business(wants to be a lawyer like her best friend.)
Other-Best friends with Jessica, very controlling.

Blake-
Age-15
Ethnicity-Half White/Black
Height/Weight-5'
Grade-Sophomore.
Hair-Short brown
Body type-Skinny
Popularity-The single most popular kid in school.
Clique-Rich, popular.
Virgin-No
School focus-None
Other-Best friends with Matt, the most popular kid in school because of his famous parents.

Tyler-
Age-17
Ethnicity-White
Height/Weight-6'5/170lbs
Grade-Senior
Hair-Short brown
Body type-Athletic, lean
Popularity-Very popular
Clique-Athletes
Virgin-No
School focus-Track, athletics
Other-Second tallest guy in school, has only ever dated Amy. Has a twin brother who's shorter, and focused in theatre.

Su-
Age-16
Ethnicity-Asian
Height/Weight-5'4/110
Grade-Junior
Hair-Long black
Body type-Skinny, petite B cup, firm ass
Popularity-Very popular
Clique-Rich, popular
Virgin-No
School focus-Music
Other-Voted cutest smile in school, wants to be a musician like her parents.

Jeff-
Age-17
Ethnicity-White
Height/Weight-6'7/270lbs
Grade-Senior
Hair-Short brown
Body type-Muscular
Popularity-Semi popular
Clique-Jocks
Virgin-No
School focus-Football
Other-Has scholarships for college football, plans to be in the NFL some day.

Rachel-
Age-18
Ethnicity-White
Height/Weight-5'6/126lbs
Grade-Senior
Hair-Dark brunette, shoulder length
Body type-Super athletic, perky c cup, really tight ass.
Popularity-Very popular
Clique-Popular kids.
Virgin-No
School focus-Athletics
Other-Focusing on a career in Mixed Martial Arts, trains everyday at an MMA gym after school. Gabe's older sister.

Matt-
Age-16
Ethnicity-White
Height/Weight-5'6/150lbs
Grade-Sophomore
Hair-Short blonde
Body type-Average
Popularity-Very popular
Clique-Rich, popular
Virgin-No
School focus-Business
Other-Beat friends with Blake, plans to take over his fathers helicopter leasing business.

Bianca-
Age-16
Ethnicity-White
Height/Weight-5'6/110lbs
Grade-Junior
Hair-Black hair, shoulder length
Body type-Skinny, petite B cup, petite ass.
Popularity-Very popular
Clique-Rebels, popular
Virgin-No
School focus-Art
Other-Comes from a modest family, rebels because she can't stand school or her parents, which inherently makes her cool

Last edited by kojiko; 10-25-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:27 AM   #8
kojiko

Chapter 4

The group was ushered in, there were 14 people now including them. Gabe sat down directly opposite of his sister. He wanted to be as far from her as possible.

Gabe and his sister had always had a rivalry. She would torture, and mess with him every chance she got. He thought back to when the two of them had been home alone for a night when they were younger,before his puberty had hit. She had blackmail on him and decided to use it. The blackmail was websites he had been on when he used his parents' computer, she had found them and printed them out.

"Oh you like jerking it to dirty pictures do you?" she would exclaim. "Alright Mr.I like to touch myself, your going to masturbate with this." she held out toothpaste."And I'm going to watch to make sure you go through with it, or else i show these to mom and dad!" she was wearing a low cut shirt that showed her ample 32DD cleavage without a bra. That was the last time she had seen him naked.

It had turned him on, he didn't know why he would think of his sister that way. Tonight he was positive she was going to assert her dominance in the sibling rivalry.

"Since this is my party I'll go first. Amy, truth or dare?" Blake asked.

Amy was a tall athletic looking girl sitting two people from Gabe, she had thick blonde hair that flowed down to her shoulders. "Truth."

"Is it true that you made out with Joe, while you were dating his twin Tyler and why?

Amy's face got red. "Yes, because I heard that Joe was a better kisser, and I wanted to find out the truth."

Everyone laughed except one guy, Gabe assumed was Tyler. He had short brown hair, and looked just as athletic as amy.

"Ok hmm, Su truth or dare?"

"Truth." Su answered.

"What kind of guys are you into?"

"I like white guys, jocks in specific." Su answered honestly. "Mk Amy again, truth or dare?"

"truth"

"So was Joe a better kisser?" She asked with a smile.

Amy got really embarrassed. "Yes...." She lowered her head.

Everyone in the group burst out in laughter except Gabe, and of coarse Tyler.

Amy looked around. "Gabe, truth or dare."

Gabe was shocked he was asked by this beautiful girl. He hadn't really been paying attention to the game, his attention had been on Bianca, his crush. "uhhh...what?" He looked at her. "Oh umm truth."

Amy stared at him for a second. "Is it true that you never leave your basement when your not at school? That's what the entire school seems to think."

Gabe looked her confused. "Um no, I'm usually never home. I like to spend my time outside."

"Okay, so why does everyone assume you do? This is just my curiosity, I mean I've never seen you at any parties or around town."

"I tend to stay out in the woods."

"So you're homeless?" The group rippled with laughter again.

"No I built my own obstacle course,I run it 3 times a day. Ask Thad he has seen it." He motioned to Thad, who nodded.

Gabe looked around, he couldn't ask Rachel, or Bianca, he was to afraid to see what either would do, or nervous. He wasn't exactly sure. His gaze fell on Jeff. "Hey Jeff, truth or dare."

"Dare." Jeff replied instantly.

That was the last thing Gabe thought he'd hear. He hadn't come up with a dare as of yet. He got an idea after a couple of minutes, Everyone was staring at him. "I dare you to try the cinnamon challenge."

Some people gasped, others looked around questioningly. "What's that?" Jeff asked skeptically.

"It's when you swallow a table spoon of cinnamon without something to drink. I suggest you get something to drink for after." Gabe smiled.

Gabe and Thad had tried this once, it didn't end well. When Gabe tried to swallow his, he coughed from it not wanting to go down. That caused the powder to stick in his throat, and come out his nose and mouth. Afterwards he had trouble swallowing for a half an hour from pain.

"Really dude? That's way to easy!" Jeff hefted himself up and out to the kitchen. Gabe looked over to Thad and mouthed 'revenge'. Thad smiled back.

Jeff returned with the spoon and a cup of water. He put the spoon in his mouth and attempted to swallow. He failed miserably, and coughed, straining to swallow. He took his glass and chugged it, to no avail, because it didn't help him at all.

"Way to go gay-b." Blake said to Gabe. "Now how is he supposed to ask?"

Someone handed Jeff a pad of paper after his coughing subsided. He pointed to Tyler. "Truth." Jeff then wrote a question out and handed it to Tyler. "Have you ever masturbated in the gym shower?" Tyler read it out loud. "Dude I don't want to answer that!"

"You have to!" Amy spoke out.

"Three times." The group gasped in unison. "What? I can't help it, I get to stare at girls running, stretching, jumping, everyday after school. It relieves alot of pent up energy now that I'm single. He glared at amy, who smiled wickedly back.

"Ok truth or dare, Bianca." He asked.

"Dare." She answered back

"I dare you to make out with....Rachel! For one minute!"

Without hesitation she crawled over to Rachel started making out with her. Their tongues could be seen darting back and forth, the sound of their wet lips smacking was the only sound in the room.

Gabe couldn't watch, the girl he had a major crush on was making out with his sister and not him. Why was the world so cruel to him he thought. At that moment Rachel's hand found its place on Bianca's left left breast and started to massage. The was torture to Gabe who ended staring and couldn't look away, he realized he was getting turned on by this. He looked away.

"Stop!" Tyler called out.

Another ten seconds went by till they actually stopped. Bianca crawled her way back to her spot. "Truth or dare Blake?"

"Ah what the hell, dare me, I dare ya."

"I dare you to stand in the middle, lift your shirt up and close your eyes, while three people I select caress your body for five minutes. They also have no choice when I choose them."

"Alright." He said as he stood in the middle, lifted his shirt, and closed his eyes.

Bianca pointed to Jessica, Rachel and Matt. Matt mouthed 'Really', Bianca smiled and nodded. With that the three stood up and walked to Blake. Matt got Blake's back, Rachel covered his chest, and Jessica went for his stomach. Jessica reached down and cupped his junk through his pants, frowned and moved to his ass. Everyone laughed.

"Hey I'm still young, give it time to grow people! Besides its how you use it!" Everyone laughed again.

"Well then you're screwed." Rachel responded. Laughter coursed the room.

"That's what she said! But you suck!" He exclaimed

"Yeah but you already knew that." She looked at Gabe as she said it.

Gabe cringed, he didn't want to hear his sister say something like that.

"Time!" Bianca called out.

After getting settled back at their spots, Blake didn't even look around. "Gabe truth or dare?"

"Truth." He wasn't about to let this ass hole give him a dare.

"Are you a virgin?" He smiled happy with himself.

Gabe looked at him shocked. 'Dare would have been better than this.' He thought to himself. He instantly turned red. "Yes..." He lowered his head as he said the humiliating word. "I uh need to go to the bathroom. He got up and left.

When Gabe was gone everyone had a chance to talk. Megan leaned over to Jessica and whispered something into her ear.

Gabe returned, sat down and asked Thad truth or dare. Megan smiled from ear to ear beside him.

"Truth dude." Thad replied.

Gabe hadn't expected that. So he asked the first thing he thought of. "have you ever been in a threesome?" It was a safe question, one he already knew the answer to, and one Thad would love to answer.

"At least two separate times!" He said proudly. Everyone whooped and cheered.

Megan leaned over to Thad and whispered. He nodded and turned to Jessica. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Alright, if you could have sex with anyone in this room who would it be?"

"From what I've seen...Gabe." After she said it the room gasped. "That's right!"

Gabe blushed, she chose him. He was elated. She turned to him "Truth or dare? Cutie."

He was so happy he was feeling like he was on top of the world. He knew after that, that she would be his best bet for a safe first dare. "Dare."

"Alright! I dare you to take only dares from here on out!"

Gabe's stomach dropped. 'Fuck.' Was his only thought.

Advertisements
Kink Talk