Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-11-2009, 02:34 AM   #61
BeX25

‘One minute up’ shouted Belinda yelled, ‘my turn’ and before any of the others had chance to disagree Belinda had got her self on the floor positioned under Todds cock. ‘When your ready’ she said, with which Max said ‘Go, 1 minute and counting, you better not cream him as I want it, and I am going next’. Belinda took Todds cock in her mouth. After licking its tip, she knew it was hard but thought that to make him cum she needed to just wank him off. As much as she liked cock in her mouth, she removed it and began wanking Todd with her hand. She watched as her hand moved faster, becoming just a blur his foreskin riding over his bell end.
Todd lay there feeling his cock being wanked off. It felt warm and tingly, his nipples were hard. He knew what she was doing would not make him cum though. He was waiting for Jes. He had to talk to her, alone.
Belinda’s time ran out and Max went next. She refused to get cum on her top, when Todd spurted his load over her. So in true Max style she removed her top and bra before laying beneath Todd.
Max also went for a wanking method, almost rolling Todds cock in the palm of her hands. Todd felt as she did this and along with the sight of her naked chest below him, he admitted she was close to making him cum. The faster Max wanked him off the more her tits wobbled before him. Todd thought back a few days and remembered himself pretending to have breasts. Nothing could compare to the small firm round breasts before him now. He felt a shiver down his spine. No he thought not know, not her. Luckily Max’s time also ran out.
Jes called dibs next. She moved towards Todd and he whispered to her ‘Jes come here’. She placed her head near todd’s mouth pretending to unbutton her top. Todd knew he did not have long and said quietly ‘It’s you I want, you I want to fuck for the first time. Get me alone and I will prove it. Let me loose my virginity to you. Please my cock wants you so bad. I will cum in your mouth now to prove it’ Jes was taken aback, but flattered. She quickly whispered to Todd, ‘Ok cum for me to prove it and I will get you alone, some how’, standing up she dropped her top, saying ‘just following your lead Max’ and positioned herself beneath Todd’s cock.
Todd knew she was the one, the one he had to befriend. She would do as he said. He felt her start to wank him off and he thought of the things he would do to her. He ejaculated feeling his hot cum shoot from his cock, giving him a feeling of pleasure and relief. He sighed.
Jes felt Todd’s cum splatter over her tummy. She heard the other girls yell and cheer, ‘that will be a forfeit for you’ they said. She moved her hand, rubbing Todd’s cum between her fingers. Slowly she raised her hand to her mouth and licked each finger individually. It tasted to her like sweet and sour sauce but she wanted more and she wanted it in her pussy.

P.S ppl,

over 6,000 of you have read this story and that I think is amazing. It certainly turns me on and makes me want to write more. So thanks to you all.
BeX x x

BeX

Last edited by BeX25; 01-12-2009 at 09:12 AM. Reason: correction
BeX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #62
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on please it alsome
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:13 AM   #63
BeX25

The girls left Todd tied to the chairs, facing downwards with a cock dripping with cum. He was still aroused and pleased that Jes had gone along with him and not told the others. His plan was working.
As he lay there listening to the girls muck around with each other Todd formulated his plan, silently and carefully.
He noticed it beginning to get dark outside and as one of the girls turned on a light in the room. A while later Todd noticed the girls had gone all normal, they were all dressed and were in the kitchen getting food out of the fridge to make sandwiches. The house appeared normal for the first time in ages, well apart from Todd still tied naked to some chairs in the living room. Belinda asked the others ‘so what forfeit are we giving Jes then?’ Todd listened carefully hoping it would involve him. Max said in an excited tone ‘I know why don’t we get her to sit on his cock, both of them naked, then lash them together so she can not get off his cock and put them in the garden for an hour or something’. Todd felt his cock twinge with agreement at the idea, before Ally shattered his hopes. ‘But if we do that then Jes will have fucked him first and that’s not a forfeit. Anyway I am having him first I told you all that’ with that they all started squabbling about who should have him first, who should take his cherry and make him a man. Todd realised he had to act quickly.
He lifted his head and yelled out,’ do you think I could be untied, maybe Jes can do it as her forfeit?’ They all stopped talking and Todd heard only silence. He knew maybe he should not have called out as it was not what they expected of him. Maybe he was in trouble, the thought? Then he heard Max say ‘yeh go on Jes untie him, but it’s NOT your forfeit, we will discuss that while you are away. And no sneaky shagging him, we will be fucking watching’.
Jes approached Todd and knelt by his head to begin untying him. ‘Did you like looking at my tits?’ she asked him, Todd was not expecting that question, but answered ‘yes very much I have always thought your body perfect, you have the best here by far’ and then to be polite back he asked ‘Ermm did you like my spunk in your mouth?’ and then realised what a stupid question it was to ask and maybe not the most flattering question to ask a girl. ‘Yes’ she said, ‘tastes salty and I like the consistency, thick and creamy’ she said licking her lips. Todd pondered about asking the next question but decided to just go with it. ‘I meant it, get me alone and out of here, think of something’. Jes had just about finished untying his hands and said ‘definitely leave it with me’. ‘Tonight? Todd asked, ‘yes tonight’ she confirmed.
She finished removing all the rope and Todd go up onto his knees on one of the chairs and then sat down on it. Jes stood before him,’ do you mind what we are doing? You have never tried to get away and never shout or moan.’ Todd looked her in the eyes, ‘that’s because secretly I am enjoying it, four women doing what they want to me, heaven’ Jes replied ‘I would be scared if it was me and four blokes. Can I do what I like now?’ Todd nodded, with which Jes knelt before him and opening her mouth took his cock inside it. She began to suck it and Todd knew he had her trust. What a fool he thought.
Jes continued for a minute before becoming spooked by noises from the kitchen. She stood up and wiped her mouth. Bending down she gave Todd a peck on the cheek. ‘Tonight I promise’ she whispered and went into the kitchen.
Todd remained sat alone on the chair and thought of what had just happened. Then Ally came in and said to him ‘Why don’t you mind what we do, do you have no feelings or will to stop us’. Todd thought to himself if only you knew and replied ‘I like it’ She pulled her top up over her head quickly flashing her boobs to him, ‘there she said that’s just for you, sad, stupid little weak boy, come now, come with me’ she said ‘it’s your bedtime, now where shall we put you?’ she said. Then she led him to the hall way and threw him a dressing gown. ‘Put this on’ now I am going to put these handcuffs on you and then put another pair on attaching you to the radiator. Stay awake and stay away from it and you won’t get burnt’ She carried out what she had said and then looked at Todd and laughed. She put the keys on a shelf out of Todd’s reach and went into the kitchen.
‘Right then bitch time for your forfeit’ she said to Jes, ‘strip’.

To be continued .........

BeX
Old 01-12-2009, 03:04 PM   #64
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on please it alsome
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:08 PM   #65
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

A long wait for these installments, but totally worth it. Keep this up!
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:46 PM   #66
BeX25

Todd was awoken by a noise his eyes were sleepy and he had trouble focussing. In the darkness of the hall way he worked out a figure approaching him. A voice said ‘Todd get up, come on’, He knew it was Jes, she had come for him. ‘You will have to undo me, I am handcuffed to the radiator’ he replied. Todd told her where the key had been placed which she found without turning on the light, so as not to wake anyone else. Todd was aware that Jes was near him knelt down. He felt her hand leg , which then lightly ran over it trying to find the cuffs. She moved down to his ankles and whispered ‘where are they?’ Todd replied ‘on my wrists’ to which Jes responded by moving her hand upwards following his leg. Todd felt as her hand skimmed over his groin, touching for an instance his cock before moving up his torso. He was surprised then, when he felt her hand return to his cock for another feel. This time so grabbed it and squeezed it tightly. ‘I will have this later’ she said and then continued to find the handcuffs. Todd sat still while she undid them both, leaving them on the hall floor with the keys in them. When he was free Jes said ‘right now do exactly as I say, and no messing around’ Todd promised and stood up to follow her as she opened the door. As he stood he put on the dressing gown he had been thrown the night before and slid the 2 pairs of handcuffs into the pocket. He followed Jes out into the dark, misty damp morning air.

Jes walked down the path leading away from the bungalow. ‘Where are we going?’ Todd asked. Jes turned whilst walking infront of Todd and said ‘I know a great place where we can go, I have always dreamt of shagging outdoors and this place is perfect’ Todd thought to himself how he had always thought of just shagging and continued to follow Jes. The morning light was breaking and Todd could make Jes out more clearly. He noticed she was dressed normally in jeans and a jumper. He still thought she looked sexy and as he started to watch her firm arse move in her jeans he felt himself get hard. They walked down a road and then through an alley way which led to an allotment. They crossed this and Jes went through a small gap in a hedge. Todd thought she must have thought about this as he would never have found it.

The other side of the hedge revealed a large field which Todd could see disappear into the morning mist. Thinking about it Todd decided it was probably fog. His vision all round he noticed was about 20 metres. In the distance he realized he could here traffic but unlike a normal road it seemed to be continuous. Jes lead Todd across the field to the other side. As he followed the noise of the traffic became louder. Hedges running along the far side came emerging out the fog and Jes walked towards one corner. Todd noticed on the grass there were marking in white paint and wondered if this was a football pitch? As he looked at the grass he realized it was damp and his feet were wet. Then for the first time this morning he realized he had no shoes on. He was amazed he had walked so far barefooted without noticing. He knew it was because he was so excited of being with Jes, hopefully getting shagged and the beginning of his plan.

BeX
Old 05-23-2009, 11:34 PM   #67
BeX25

In the corner of the field was a small path. Todd realised the traffic noise had become louder. He thought it sounded slow moving though and put that down to the fog. It was still twilight and the air had a mystical look and feel about it. Jes stopped at the beginning of the small path and told Todd to remove his dressing gown. He did not argue doing as he was told. She walked towards him and put her hands on his shoulders whilst facing him. She pulled him close until her face was a few inches away from his body. Being shorter her head was facing his chest. She moved her hands slowly down his chest to the top of his legs. Todd felt tremors within his body feeling as her hands both moved inwards onto his cock. He was aware it was hard and she wrapped her hands around its shaft. Todd felt the damp morning air in his eyes which felt heavy with moisture. Jes stood before him, silent and close to his body wanking him off slowly. ‘Is that nice?’ she said quietly to him. He could not reply for concentration and just murmured back ‘Hmm’. She continued rocking her wrist back and forth, which with each motion Todd felt as his foreskin stretched over the end of his cock which he knew from just feelings was large, swollen and would be a deep purple colour. ‘thats’ so good’ he said and immediately Jes stopped. ‘What did you do that for?’ Todd asked. Jes replied ‘well as soon as it’s nice I have to stop. I do not want you shooting your load now do i? That precious cargo has to be saved for me, inside me, deep inside me, deep inside my pussy’. Todd wished she had not talked like that, as he tried everything in his power not to cum there and then, shooting his hot jiz over her jeans as she stood before him. He closed his eyes and rolled them in his head, luckily the feeling subsided. He felt safe he was not going to cum.
‘Walk’ Jes ordered. ‘walk across there’ pointing to the narrow path, then rephrased it. ‘I dare you to walk across there?’. Todd looked and nodded in agreement and began to walk. As he walked he noticed the ground fall away either side of the path which now had white railings at each side of it. Below Todd heard the vehicles and then occasionally say a red or white light dart past. He realised it was a bridge over a main road. When he got to the other side Jes shouted ‘now back’. He did this and then reaching where he started, realised what he had done. He certainly would never have done that normally. The fog had shrouded him and made him feel invisible he had walked across a bridge over traffic totally naked. He felt aroused and wanted more. Todd turned to Jes and said ‘I dare you to do as I say?’ she nodded and replied ‘ok I am up for it’. Todd picked up the dressing gown and walked in front, naked but feeling invisible. He reached the centre spot of the football field. He placed the gown down and sat on it. Jes looked at him and said ‘so what am I to do?’
Todd said ‘ I dare you to take your shoes off?’. Jes looked at him and started to do it ‘it’s not that challenging’ she said. ‘now go to a corner of the pitch’. Todd sat and watched as she walked off into the fog, disappearing out of view. He heard her voice shout ‘I am here’. Todd called back ‘off with your socks, and leave them there’. There was a pause and then Jes replied ‘done’.
Jes stood there her bare feet in the cold wet grass, ewwwgh she thought, there is probably a worm or something I could stand on. She heard Todd’s voice. ‘walk along the line till you get to the next corner’. Jes started off and did as she was told. When she told Todd he asked if she had passed a goal post, which she had not. Then he said ‘Ok I dare you to remove an item of clothing and leave it there. Jes thought a moment. She grabbed the bottom of her jumper and pulled in over her head. Placing it on the ground she felt the cold air over her bare arms, stood now in only jeans and t-shirt. She then felt a bit for Todd, he must be freezing she thought.

To be continued....

BeX
Old 05-24-2009, 01:18 AM   #68
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

Oh Emm Gee
Good story. When I read the first of the latest installments. I was like, will Todd and Jes get caught. Then when they got out, I was like, ok, they got out.

Can't wait for next installment.

-Lolly

Do you want fries with that?
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:20 AM   #69
BLOEM51

Hi Good story.I like it very much. Please write more
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:05 PM   #70
MasFresco

Default Sweet

You sir, are fucking awesome.

Limits: Anything. I don't do dares. I only enjoy reading creative ideas.
MasFresco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:33 AM   #71
BeX25

‘Ok, I’ve taken my jumper off Todd’ she called out into the mist. A voice from within it replied to her ‘Now keep following the line and when you get to a goal post remove something else’. She did as Todd had demanded and began walking the line. After a while as Todd had said she came to a large white metal bar with a grubby, tatty net over it, it was the goal post. Jes walked inside it a little and her feet felt the gooey mud first. Looking down she noticed the ground within it was really churned up and muddy, the thick brown mud oozing between her toes. It was cold but somehow erotic.
She looked down at herself. She was now wearing just her jeans, t-shirt and underwear. She thought of what to remove next and the thought of what she was about to do made her excited. It was so ...wrong.

Unbuttoning her top button of her jeans Jes then pulled the denim apart watching as each fly button popped open. She stood there with her hands on the blue fabric stretched apart. Revealing a triangle of black material which was her panties, wriggling her hips she pulled down and felt as her pair of jeans slid down over her bum. She pulled them down and carefully stepped out of them trying not to get too much mud on them, after all they were her favourite pair. Folding then in half she placed them over the bar of the goalmouth and shouted ‘done that I guess to the next corner?’ The reply she expected came back simply, ‘yep’.

She walked the line, her jeans and the goal post disappearing behind her out of view. The next corner came into sight and this one had a flag in it, which was atop a thin metal pole, the flag a pathetic looking scrap of material hung limply and lifeless in the cold air. Jes realised her legs were feeling cold now, the moist fog droplets clinging to her skin making it wet. She pulled her t-shirt over her head revealing her black bra, standing there in just her underwear with her long dark hair reaching down her back; she placed the item of clothing on the flag pole and called out ‘done. I guess to the next corner?’ Todd answered her. ‘No to the next goal and off with something then the next corner, tell me when you are done, and you should be dressed like me, naked’. Jes swallowed and felt butterflies within her tummy. Was she, could she really go through with this. The fog still hung dense in the air, shrouding her in secrecy, she felt she could go on, as long as this protective cloak remained.

Heading off she walked the line, her feet felt really cold now but somehow the excitement of what she was doing made her forget this as she walked squelching through the mud. Jes walked and soon the goal came into view. It was the same as the previous one and she stopped like before in its mouth. She swallowed again and felt aroused. Her nipples were hard and she felt wet. Damn she thought this is so wrong, but so sexy. The cold moist air wrapped itself around her body, hugging it tightly. To Jes her body was just her body. To anyone else she was near perfect and she was about to reveal her most jealous assets to the world. Reaching behind her back she pulled the fabric of her bra together allowing her to unhook the clasp. Feeling it go loose she let go with her hands and pulled the straps off her shoulders. The bra material fell forward over her chest and her breasts were released from their cups. As her breasts were exposed to the cold air she felt the air surround them. Her nipples immediately became hard and she enjoyed the moment the bra cups were pulled off away from her body. Stood there in just her panties she looked a truly sexual sight. Her long legs and pert bum, slender body and to die for breasts which were perfectly sized and rounded made her an image of beauty. She hung the Bra over the goal post as she had done with her jeans.

Jes called out to Todd of what she had done and continued towards the last corner. When she had walked a few steps she came across all daring. Jes began to skip to the last corner. Her loose breasts swinging freely as she skipped made her feel happy and liberated at being almost naked in public. Suddenly she slipped on the mud and felt her head make contact with the wet mud. She had got too cocky and slipped over. Lying in the mud she looked at her body. Her side was covered in thick brown mud which clung to her skin like clay on a potter’s hands. Not really knowing why and totally impulsively she turned onto her front and revelled in the feeling as the mud she was laying in made contact with her breasts. She rolled until she was lying front down in the mud; she raised her legs and placed her head in her hands. Well that was not supposed to of happened she thought. She sat a moment wondering how she was going to get cleaned up to go home, when Todd called out ‘Are you there yet?’ Jes stood up and looked at herself. The thick mud covered her breasts and tummy and the tops of her legs. She knew she looked a mess, with it wrapped in her hair also.

She walked the rest of the way to the corner and informed Todd she was there. She, without hesitation pulled down her panties which were wet and mud covered. She threw them to the ground and realised she had a neat triangle of clean skin where they had been, making her look like she had some bizarre suntan. She knew her shaved pussy was moist and wanted to finger herself but looking at the state of her hands she thought it best not to. She called out to Todd ‘here, I am naked now; I had a little accident though’.

There was no reply just silence. ‘Todd’ she called out again. Nothing, just the still morning air shrouded with the damp foggy air and the occasional sound from the road. Jes’ heart began to beat faster and she felt a little unnerved. She yelled again but slightly louder, ‘Todd’. Nothing, but silence, she stood there totally naked, covered in mud and looked at her panties, a wet muddy mess of material on the ground. She turned and looked along the line from where she had just come from.

BeX
Old 05-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #72
BeX25

Should Todd have further adventures?

BeX
Old 05-03-2010, 03:26 PM   #73
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

yes i want to see what happeneds