Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-30-2019, 06:00 PM   #1
Yin

Default Advice on dirty talk

hello fellow kinksters!

So my new girlfriend is into a little humiliation, or as she calls it, mental violence. She has a rape fantasy, enjoys orders and seems to like things like dependence, control and blackmail.

Now my question is what I could say to her to make her really go wild while making out or having sex and if there are things she might enjoy generally.

Greets and thanks

Punishments: Spanking, nipple torture, ballbusting, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: Scat, public, mess, anything that can get me caught

24/m
Yin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 06:16 PM   #2
Picaboo

So here is some stuff that my past doms have told me that I really enjoy. I really enjoy mental abuse from a partner during sex. (All of these are rough quotes)

(He would say this as I'm tied up and he was dragging a knife on my body)"I want you to remember little girl that you ass, your tits, and your pussy all belong to me and if you piss me off I'll start removing them from the rest of your worthless fucking body"

"You may be my princess when we go out but here your my property and don't you fucking forget it I am going to destroy your cunt so badly that no man will even want to touch you."

"If you don't start listening to me than I'm not going to let you out of your cage anymore and you will just have to stay in it sitting in your piss and your own shit. Don't worry though slut I know you don't want your mom worrying about you so I'll be sure to send her pictures of what her slut of a daughter is up to."
Picaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 02:33 PM   #3
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

As a sub into humiliation myself, during rough sex I enjoy a lot of verbal humiliation. Being told I’m an object, just a toy that I’m a slut, whore etc... you can get really into it by adding little details or describe a scenario to her. Doesn’t have to be something you will actually do. However you could get very descriptive. If she’s into more physical things, choking, slapping, spitting are all things I enjoy that had a Devine bit of humiliation.
Peachybaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk