Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2017, 12:12 AM   #121
ToiletBoi

Smile

Name:Walker

Likes:Pee/Wedgies/Toilet dares/Eating or Licking Disgusting things

Limits:Limits: Social Suicide/Extreme Pain/Blood/Blatantly public/Expensive/Eating lots of scat/Crossdressing/Ureteral

Send Photos?:Yeah but no face

Send Reports:Short onesYeah

Likes- Humiliation, toilet, oral, chastity, anal, poppers, gross stuff
Limits- Public, blood, expensive, serious harm, family and friends
Old 12-31-2017, 12:14 AM   #122
FlexingPete

Name: Pete
Likes: Leather, rubber, lycra, bondage, forced workouts, public, humiliation, dog play
Limits: scat, WS, family, social suicide, cross-dressing
Send Photos?: No
Send Reports:Yes

Into domination, bondage, control, leather, latex, lycra, sports gear, bikers, skinheads, uniforms, boots.

Limits: scat, feminisation.

Like men to be masculine.

Looking for some fun - some gambles, some dares.

Calendar: https://teamup.com/ksc1hmwrqzeveq31ud

Please add tasks for me

Current rules: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85210
Old 12-31-2017, 04:56 AM   #123
Thatboy
getDare Sweetheart

Name: thatboy
Limits: in bio
Send Photos?: nope
Send Reports: yes

18 Year Old Male, Bi
Likes & Limits:

Limits:
  • Scat
  • Blood
  • permanent
  • Family

• Denial
  • Humiliation
  • Secret tasks though the day
  • Anal
  • Hidden Public
  • Chasity
  • LOVES Bladder Control

Spoiler:
Teach this new sissy a good lesson on being a good girl

Denied by Girls fool check pm dares
Old 12-31-2017, 05:14 AM   #124
Tills

Name: Tilly
Limits: pics, public, family/friends, scat, illegal, extreme pain
Send photos: No
Send reports: Yes
Old 12-31-2017, 03:54 PM   #125
SleepingOnAMoon

Name: Jo
Likes: BDSM, kik, photography, contests/competitions/games/challenges/bets, nudity, pet play, clothing control, exercise
Limits: other people/public/outdoors, permanent, poo/messy, illegal/social suicide/personal info
Send Photos?: Yes
Send Reports: Yes

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Contact Info/Toys
Old 12-31-2017, 06:44 PM   #126
PennilessData

Penny
Male
Likes in Signature
Send Report
You are welcome to pm me at any time to either give me a dare, or to get a dare from me
Old 01-01-2018, 04:25 AM   #127
ondra1989

Default Apply

Name: Andrew
Limits: family, marks, illegal
Send Photos?: yes

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
Old 01-01-2018, 03:31 PM   #128
Newbe123

Name: Newbie123
Likes: Anal, pain, being bound, cuffed and blindfolded, spanking, nipple play and being lubed up.
Limits: Cum play, pee and poo mess from anything other than a lot of lube
Send Photos?: no
Send Reports: absolutely

Kik : Newbie023456

Interested in taking dares and being abused.

Likes: Anal, bondage, nipple play, blindfolded, corner time, spanking, hypnosis, wedgies and video and photo imitation.

Dislikes: Messy, cum play, poo, pee, family, public, blood, photo and video.
Old 01-02-2018, 11:11 AM   #129
Sporty

Name: Sporty
Likes: Anal, Bondage, Spanking, Wedgies, Pain, Cornertime, Piss, Public
Limits: Family/Friends, Illegal, Permanent, Blood, Scat
Send Photos?: Yes, No Face

Limits
Family/Friends, Illegal, Permanent, Blood, Scat

PM Dares

Kik: SportyGD1
Old 01-05-2018, 03:12 PM   #130
TheoDares
Account Banned

Wow, a lot of replies recently to this thread. Okay here we go, I'll be doing them in sets of five. I'll try and do a minimum of ten a day until I've caught up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomsup4 View Post
Name: bottomsup4
Likes: exhibitionism, (semi)public, edging, humiliation, CBT, dice/coin flip dares with forfeits
Dislikes: body hair shaving, body writing
Limits: cross-dressing,scat, blood, messy, showing face, difficult/painful anal,anything illegal, family/friends, social suicide, anything involving money
Send Photos?: yes
Edge of Self Worth

You are going to get a piece of paper and a pen for this dare. I want you to sit in front of a mirror. You are to take a good long look into that mirror. I want you to write down anything and everything that you dislike about yourself. You should of course be completely naked looking at yourself in the mirror. After you've written this on paper, you will then copy your negative ideas onto your body with a pen. For example, if you don't like your cheekbones, you'd write what you don't like about them on your "Cheekbones". If you thought you were fat, you'd write "fat" on your stomach.

For everything that you write, you are to number it. Each complaint should have an assigned number. If there are then fifteen things you dislike about yourself for example, you must edge for each one - each time thinking about that one dislike about yourself. This should mean it is longer for you to masturbate for, therefore frustrating yourself more and degrading you as you look at your worthless, disliked body as you do it.

I appreciate that this could mean a lot of edges so, with that in mind - you have a six per day limit. If there is seven things, you will do 6 on 1 day, and the last edge the next. If there are forty things, you will do 6 on 1 day, 6 on day 2, 6 on 3, 6 on Day 4 and so on and so on until you've reached 40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahiti View Post
Name:Tahiti
Limitsublic,scat,vomit,familly,showing face
Send photo:yes
Send report:yes
Have you got any more likes than just that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyEntropy View Post
Name:Nero
Likesiscovering
Limits:None
Send Photos?:No
Please fill the form in properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDJones View Post
Name: GDJones
Likes: Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Picture Proof, Pee Drinking
Limits: Toothpaste/Hot Sauce, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT, Animals
Send Photos?: Yes!
Send Reports: Yes!

I look forward to what you come up with!
High School Musical Drinking Game

You are to watch High School Musical 1, 2 and 3 back-to-back in this all out Musical night for yourself. You should also have a bottle of water, preferably 2-3 liters with you that you should be working your way through during the movies. You will be watching the movies wearing only a diaper.

You should begin this dare completely desperate to piss. You should start drinking your water from the start and continue throughout, if you run out - make sure you top up. Here's the twist - despite your desperation to piss, and the fact that you are drinking more and more to make the desperation worse, you can only piss - during a song. If there is no song, you are not allowed to piss.

Obviously, you should sing along with the words to the best of your ability as you sit in your diaper pissing yourself quickly as possible before the song ends. You may not change your diaper until the three movies have ended.

At the end of the movies, you are to get a six-sided dice to decide what should happen with your completely soaked through diaper.
1. It becomes a hat for 1 hour.
2. You eat your next meal from the diaper.
3. You face plant yourself into the diaper.
4. Nothing. Disregard the diaper to the bin.
5. Squeeze diaper out over a glass, drink the glass.
6. Nothing. Disregard the diaper to the bin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnydude View Post
Name: Aftering
Limits: Crossdressing, public place, no cum
Send Photos?: Photos and/or videos with face
Send Reports: Short cos I'm french
Chaturbate, Bumurbate

Welcome to Chaturbate, Bumurbate. For this dare, you will be using Chaturbate to broadcast yourself live to the people! You will be training your anus live on camera for your followers - and I will be telling you exactly what they should be seeing and what your rules are for when you decide to take centre stage on Chaturbate.

You should spend the entire time on Chaturbate with something in your anus. The only possible exception to this, is a change over of object. You should have atleast 15 objects that you know can be inserted into your anus with relative ease. Feel free to test them before you go on Camera. Now, you will remain on Chaturbate for half an hour, and each time someone new comes, you are to send them the list of the 15 objects that you have, allowing them to choose what goes inside you next.

Here's the twist, when you get your list of 15 objects, you are allowed to label two of the fifteen with an "L". This means that if your viewers choose one of these two items, you may use lubricant for that object. If your viewers do not choose them, then there will be no lube and you will be going into your anus completely bone dry. Make sure you post a thread announcing your show, with at least an hours notice!

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
Old 01-05-2018, 05:46 PM   #131
Alexander/Sasha

Name: Samuel
Likes: hidden public (my appartment building, locker rooms, woods, etc...), dice dares, jerking off
Limits: family/friends, injury, scat/pee
Send Photos? :yes+face if needed
Send Reports: maybe but more on the yes side

Limits: family/friends, messy/piss/poo, permanent damage, pics

Toys: medium sized dildo, earplugs, blindfold, household objects (clothespegs, rope, duct tape, ...)

Last edited by Alexander/Sasha; 01-05-2018 at 05:48 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:18 AM   #132
TheoDares
Account Banned

While I have a bit of spare time, I might as well finish off Page 8 of the factory. What this means is that if your dare form was posted correctly on Page 8, you will now have a dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyhansje View Post
Name: Hans
Likes: Humiliation, poop, pee, toilet play, pictures, gross
Limits: public, face pictures, permanent, extreme messsy
Send Photos?: yes but without face
Human Toilet

For this dare, you will first need to prepare yourself. You should first eat something, preferably quite a big meal before taking laxatives, whether in the form of sweets, chocolates or tablets. You should also during this time guzzle down at least 5 glasses of water, almost your daily dose of water. If you've done this correctly, you should feel as if you're about to lose control of both your bowels and your bladder. This is good, a pathetic slave like you shouldn't be in control of anything.

You are then to fill a bottle with your urine. This bottle will decide whether or not you have to flush (swallow). If you have successfully filled the bottle of your choosing to the top with urine, then congratulations. You may take a mouthful, swish it around and then spit until the bottle is empty. If however, you failed to fill the bottle of your choice, then you must drink the full contents, making sure you flush after each mouth full.

By now, your bowels should be desperate to collapse and spray your powerful scat everywhere. You are to get a bowl or a bucket and empty your load in that. Once again, this time is going to be all about chance. If you have managed to do a solid shit, then all you have to do is quite simply, face plant into it. However - if your shit is runny, the most likely outcome with the laxatives, then you must place some in your mouth and swallow, how much can be determined either by yourself, or the person giving you this dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgienator101 View Post
Name: Wedgienator101
Limits: public, family, eating/drinking any body fluids. Cum play. complete nudity.
Send Photos?: yes but without face
Send Reports: sure, might not be too long.
Slut the Ripper

'Slut the Ripper' comes from the famous case of the Victorian London killer, Jack the Ripper. The Ripper became famous for the killings of five victorian prostitutes. He thought of them as nothing more than sluts, and that's exactly what you are. You agree with this as you step into a pair of your tightest, and skimpiest panties. One of the things that the Ripper was famous for was his long knife. You are to go to your kitchen and fetch your knife.

Luckily for you, Slut the Ripper is Jack's horny cousin, also armed with a knife - but his knife is not for stabbing you. With the hard metal bit of the knife, Slut the Ripper spanks both butt cheeks until he sees red welts. He then grabs the back of your underwear and pulls it all the way up, squishing the hard fabric in between your butt cheeks and up your anus. Frustrated that the underwear will not go further up, he grabs his knife once more and cuts the underwear off you, before shoving it in your mouth.

Gagged with your dirty panties, and with your ass covered in welts from the metal knife, Slut the Ripper lays you down on the floor and begins to spank your nipples also with the flat side of the knife. This spanking continues until you find yourself having to cry - giving even more power to the hormonal cousin of Jack the Ripper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indulgeMe View Post
Name:indulgeme
Limits: see signature
Send Photos?: maybe
Send Reports: maybe
I don't see signature, if you want a dare - don't give me orders. Fill the form in properly like a good little slut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anallover96 View Post
Name: anallover96
Likes: anal, lingerie, public, bondage, humiliation, cum, toys
Limits: poop, pee, pictures, gross

I'm looking forward recieving your dare!
What toys do you own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subforfun86 View Post
Name: Sub
Likes: public, humiliation, crossdressing, feminization, anal, deepthroat
Limits: family, social suicide, webcam, scat, piss, blood, permanent
Send Photos?: Maybe
Send Reports: Yes, duhhh.
Crossdress Mobile Cafe

This dare will take place over the course of a week. Each week you will attend the Crossdressing Cafe for Feminised Sissy's, however - there is just one problem. Each day, the cafe moves to a brand new location! Each location that the cafe moves to appears to get closer and closer to the public view. But you don't care about this - you brave the looks and possible humiliation and head to your favourite cafe because you know that you just can't get enough of your favourite treat, cum.

On the first day of the week, the Cafe has come to your Garden! You are to crossdress and head to the garden. You will remain like this until you have managed to masturbate and eat your own cum. On Day Two, the cafe will move to a Canal, or somewhere near water depending where you live. Once again, you go to the cafe crossdressed and stay there until you've eaten your own cum. Day three then approaches, and it seems the Cafe got waterlogged and had to move again - this time to a park. You'll remain there until you've once again eaten your cum.

By now, if you are doing this dare correctly, you should have found yourself crossdressed guzzling down cum in three different places over the last three days! Don't worry though - only four days left. Day four, you go to a quiet public road and have your snack while crossdressed. Day five sees the cafe move to a busier road and you head to the road crossdressed and eat your cum again. Two more days left and the Cafe decides to try something new! They set up shop in a Public Restroom, not in the cubicals - but in the restroom. You must remain there crossdressed until you've eaten your cum. On the last day, the Cafe moves to a rather busy town centre or high street. You know the rest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Hi Theo! This thread is a very nice idea of yours! I read through a lot of your dares, they are very lovely done. Let's see which dare you would assign for me, or if you can come up with a new one:

Name: Manarus
Likes: Bondage, Butt Plug, Clothpins, Spanking, Gags & Collars, Pet Play, Candles, Watersports, Challenges / Exercises (essentially most of BDSM for more detail see my blog entry, link in the signature)
Limits: roughly: Crossdressing, Blood, Permanent (and anything unhealthy, harmful, illegal in general), Public, involving others; + I am vegan.
Send Reports: yes, very detailed and (hopefully) enjoyable to read.

I am excited with what you will come up with
Gym of Pain

You've decided that in order to become fit, you would like to enrol in a gym, but being the lazy person that you are, you know that you need to be pushed hard in order to reach the point of physical fitness. This led you to go to the toughest, most ruthless gym in town! The Gym of Pain. The key to this gym, is that you can stop the pain at any time, all you've got to do is finish your exercises.

You meet your trainer, the always dominant Doux Feah. Doux doesn't care about your gender, Doux cares about your pain. Doux begins by applying a clothespeg to each of your nipples. You are then to perform 100 squats, only after completion of the 100 squats the pegs may be removed. Tired already? Doux returns, but this time holding a bottle of toothpaste which gets squirted and rubbed into your genitals. You aren't ready to hit the showers just yet though, as you must first complete 60 situps.

After your set of 60 situps are done, you're almost ready to hit the showers and have the toothpaste removed, but not yet. In fact, for even having the indecency to ask for a shower, Doux adds more toothpaste, but this time - onto your tender nipples. You are then ordered to perform 60 press ups, however if you are able to do them on your fists instead of the palm of your hand, that time gets reduced down to 40.

Now that you've built up your sweat, with your sore stinging nipples, and tingling genitals - it is almost time for you to take a shower. Doux wishes for you to power through the pain one more time, and places the four pegs on your toothpaste coated genitals. You are now to hold the plank position for two minutes. You may not stop and start. The two minutes must be consecutive otherwise you should continue doing it. Upon the completion of your two minutes, you finally may shower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by publicpants View Post
Nameublicpants
Likes: diapers ,humiliation, public, wetting (pos bed) . poop in pants
Limits: family, pain, friends , eating,
Send Photos?:yes
Send Reports:yes
Cuffed in Diapers

You will begin your dare by getting into a diaper. If you're a coward, feel free to put your diaper on underneath your trousers, or skirt if you're less so. If you are feeling completely daring, or you feel the need to be punished, then please feel free to simply go out wearing just the diaper, and top half covered of course if you wish.

While you remain in your diapers, you should also take a litre bottle of pop to drink. If you don't drink pop, water is fine - but pop will make you need to urinate more, and don't you just love that! You are now to take a slow walk down to a hidden public area, the public area that you choose should be a minimum of fifteen minutes away on foot. I hope you've chosen a good route.

You really want to consider the route you take. Here's a tip, unless you're feeling really daring, I'd avoid the main roads. Each time you see a car on your journey of the colour Black, Red, Blue, Green or White, you are to take a big gulp of your drink. Upon reaching your chosen destination, you are now to find something you can cuff yourself too. If you have no handcuffs, use tape and tape your wrists to an object like a rail. You must now squat for ten minutes, cuffed. You're not allowed to piss just yet though!

After your ten minutes cuffed in your diapers, you are allowed to let yourself go. Go on, feel free - relieve yourself, but if you do, then you must - at your hidden place, lay down on the floor and remove your diaper and carry it home. Alternatively, you can choose to hold it a little longer until you eventually reach your house. Decisions, Decisions - let's hope you chose a good route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
Name:master301
Likesain, scat(no smearing or eating to much)anal,piss, a2m, and disgusting things in general
Limits:blood, illegal, permanent, animals, social suicide, and public,
Send Photos?:yes not face
Bin Men on Strike!

Uh-oh! Looks like the bin men are once again on strike! This causes you a great deal of problems. You don't want to put too many bin bags out because if you do, you know they'll just build up. That's okay though, as you have a brilliant idea. You are to get completely naked, you are then to step into your dustbin, as full as possible is ideal. You are to then jump up and down until the rubbish has squashed down. If done right, you should now have a lot more room in your bin bag.

You know full well that the bin men are busy, hard-working people. They can't be sorting through your rubbish to make sure your recycling is done - so it is your job to help them out. You are to then empty your bin bag out on the floor. Using only your mouth, you are to sort the items into Paper, Glass and Others. For every item that was in your rubbish that should have been in Paper or Glass, you are to record a tally in your head. After sorting through all your rubbish, you should put it in the appropriate bins. You must now do the following task to accompany the amount of rubbish you had put in the incorrect bin.

1-4 Items: Oops! Looks like a cat has weed! (Wee on the rubbish then rub it on yourself)
5-8 Items: Put the bins out naked for the next month.
9+ Items: Put bins out naked and piss yourself as you do it for the next month.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
Old 01-06-2018, 09:41 PM   #133
Erazuret

Name: Jasmine
Limits: scat, messy, public
Old 01-07-2018, 12:33 AM   #134
wedgieboy3557

Default Dare me

Name: Chris
Likes: Humiliation, verbal abuse, piss play, role play, spandex gear (have a full body suit), foot worship, facials, degrading
Limits: scat, illegal, pain
Send Photos?: photos and videos
Send Reports yes
Old 01-07-2018, 01:15 AM   #135
mdrd

Name: Mdrd
Likes: Underwear, Socks, Sportswear, Milking, Piss, Control, CBT, Anal
Limits: Face, Public, Crossdressing, Blood, Scat, Messy, Illegal, Permanent
Send Photos?: Yes but no face and private
Send Reports: Yes
Closed Thread

Advertisements