Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-10-2014, 08:57 PM   #1
xxaciddropxx

Alarm 22/M when can I pee?

I am new here, I basically having been browsing here for a while and finally decided to join and post this as I really need to take a piss but want to torture myself a little bit. I havent got the chance to post my limits or anything yet in my signature so I'll do it here.
My bladder is pretty full so I want to take a piss really badly! I will follow the new trend of earning points to piss.
100 points and I will release on the orders of the person who awards me the most points on a dare.
So for example, if someone gives me 20 points for a dare and that is the highest for the dare I will piss in the method they want me to. I am at home FYI

I dont have any toys and my limits are as follows:
Family, blood, scat, severe pain, videos, cam, public.

BONUS:IF I FORGOT A LIMIT AND REFUSE A DARE I WILL AGREE TO TAKE NEGATIVE POINTS AS SUGGESTED BY THE POSTER FOR BEING STUPID!
xxaciddropxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 09:18 PM   #2
businky
Distinguished Member

20 points if you pm me that you will become my slave for 3 days. further points if you play along.

I will only play or talk to adults, all other please stay away!

Likes: Anal, Insertion, masturbation, giving dares, daring girls, stay horny.

Dislikes: Pee, Hidden Public

Limits: Illegal, Scat, Full Public, Pics, Wedgies, Videos.

Anything not listed here will be tested and put into sig.
businky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 09:22 PM   #3
xxaciddropxx

Pm'ed please guys I really need to take a piss!!
Old 04-10-2014, 10:07 PM   #4
xxaciddropxx

Okay guys due to my mistake costing me 5 points of not calling my master my Lord here I am at 30 points and need 70 more to be able to pee! Here is the report for and the dare everyone to see!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxaciddropxx
you may be my slave for 3 days. if you reach 100pts before that you may pee.

first dare : 2 icecubes up your butt, let them melt. during this time edge as many.times as possible. dont pee or cum : 15 pts are on the stake.

Report:
As soon as you gave me that dare it got me excited to put some ice cubes in my ass since its been a while! It was had to stuff it in without warming it up but im just so hurting to pee that I just shoved it in in sheer pain which somewhat took away from the urge of pissing. I rushed the the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat and started jerking it off and I could feel the freezing burning sensation in my ass which started to get me really horny and made me forget about my bladder being so full. I managed to edge twice starting to sweat and I was rushing it all and the water dripping out my ass just made me feel like more of a slave. It still feels chilly down there but the hot and cold feeling mixed eith the urge to piss and cum has left me clueless of what I want more now!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, dare, piss, points, torture