Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-17-2015, 03:36 PM   #1
amberqueen

Female Naughty girl needs punishment!!

So tonight has been my big punish night! After being such a bad girl I had to punish myself... I have had corner time with a bar of soap in my mouth, a golden shower, a couple spanks, and I did a little ass stretching. Also I have this little plastic syringe and it doesn't hold a lot but I've been inserting warm water in my ass and so basically an enema. Tonight in my room and bathroom, I want good punishments! Things I want included are at least an hour of corner time with a bar of soap in my mouth, some punishment to my ass, and maybe some toilet licking or shoe licking, degrading things. I want lots and the best ones (do more than one!) I will send you a pic of my tits live on KIK (just leave your user below) (I know my bio says no KIK but I can make an exception) these dares will not involve other people. Note: I've been so naughty with my language and things I've put in my mouth, I need a good mouth punishment, keep that in mind! Be creative and harsh please. Also bio haven't been updated in a while so feel free to suggest new things
amberqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 05:21 PM   #2
Skex

Well since this is a punishment I guess using your "don't likes" is appropriate.
Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=219492

Post your report and kik your peanut gallery (SkexR included) with a pic of your plugged ass and the after shot of your nipples.😈
Skex is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, humilating, pee, punishment, sub female