Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-08-2015, 02:49 PM   #121
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

I have enjoyed this story from start to now, and am a little sad it seems to be approaching a conclusion.

Good Job with the writing!
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 05:42 PM   #122
Fantage
Distinguished Member

It's not that I don't like your story i just wish you could be a little faster.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 05:50 PM   #123
Luffy90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
It's not that I don't like your story i just wish you could be a little faster.
Well it takes time. If i could post a chapter every day, i would. But writing here is not what comes first in my life. When i have spare time and have ideas for what to write, i get right on it.

If you haven't tried it yourself, you might give it a go and write a long series and see how long you can keep a steady release schedule, while being happy with the quality of what you type out.

Last edited by Luffy90; 02-08-2015 at 05:52 PM.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 08:05 PM   #124
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

Definitely agree. Quality over Quantity.

I'd rather slower well written chapters, than faster shitty chapters.

Good Job, Luffy!
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 09:50 AM   #125
Luffy90

Chapter 43

As Ruby entered the room, she was met by Caitlyn from the other team, already waiting inside.
  “You look messed up.” Caitlyn said as Ruby walked inside.
  Ruby met her eyes, but said nothing. She leaned back towards a wall and slid down into a sitting position, placing her knees to her chest and folding her hands around them.
  “Hey, i took the same path as you, i did the exact same things as you, remember?” Caitlyn said, in a slightly annoyed tone. “I get that it might not be easy, but you signed up for this.”
  Ruby stayed quiet.
  Caitlyn released a long sigh as she walked over towards Ruby. “Here, if you’re not gonna say anything, at least read this. It said that i had to share it with you.” She held out a letter.
  Ruby looked up, reached out her hand and grabbed it. She unfolded the letter and read it’s content.

“Congratulations on being the first contestant to reach the final room. If it’s not your other team member that walks into this room first, show this note to her. If it is your team member however, throw it away.

The two of you now have the option to get out of here by taking a selfish decision. You can leave your original team member and walk out of here. The only thing the two of you need to do, is open up the door together. If you decide not to, the competition continues as normal, where the first team that get’s both of it's members to this room will be victorious. Make your choice.”

“Are they serious?” Ruby said, looking up at Caitlyn.
  “So she can speak.” Caitlyn responded. “But yeah, i knew you would make the same choice as me. I’m not going to abandon Chelsea either, just to get myself out. No matter how tempting that might sound, i would not be able to live with myself.”
  “Yeah...” Ruby said in a low voice.

They waited in silence for around a half hour before Ruby finally stood back up. “Hey Caitlyn.”
  “What?” She responded.
  Ruby took a deep breath before continuing. “I just wanted to say that, if i win... If me and Kate wins. I promise to get help. I’ll find a way some-”
  Caitlyn rushed over and placed her hand over her mouth. “Shh. Don’t talk so loud. Keep your voice low if you’re gonna say something that stupid.” Caitlyn nodded her head towards a camera above them on the wall.
  Ruby sat back down once Caitlyn released her grip on her. She talked in a whisper this time. “Sorry. But i’m serious. I’ll find a way. Will you do the same if you win?”
  Caitlyn started to laugh and sat down next to Ruby. “Do you think we’d still be here if it was that easy?”
  “I...” Ruby started, but she didn’t find any other words.
  “I don’t know what happens when you get out of here, but none of the twenty-four other winners have ever sent help. Sure... If it makes you feel better, i promise to do my best to send help. But don’t hang onto that hope.” Caitlyn said.
  Ruby was about to say something back to Caitlyn, but she got interrupted by the sound of a door opening.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:46 PM   #126
Naughty_Challenger

I just love reading it!
Old 02-10-2015, 05:57 AM   #127
Luffy90

Chapter 44

The door swung open, and Kate was the one who walked through.
  Ruby jumped up on to her feet and rushed over to her, she jumped in for a hug and Kate fell backwards from the impact, with Ruby landing of top of her.
  “I knew it would be you!” Ruby said. She had a big smile on her face looking down towards Kate, who were now lying underneath her.
  Kate just smiled back and placed her arms around Ruby, returning the hug.

They got back on their feet before anyone said anything else.
  “So. Wanna go through the door?” Kate said. “I’m so fucking ready to get out of this hell hole.”
  “Yeah, just give me a sec.” Ruby said and looked back at Caitlyn. Caitlyn looked sad, and to be fair, she had every reason to be so. “Sorry. I don’t really know what to say. I’ll keep my promise, i’ll do it, somehow.”
  Caitlyn nodded back and put on a fake smile. “The best team won i guess.”
  “Well, i guess this is goodbye then, for now atleast.” Ruby said.
  Caitlyn didn't say anything back, but nodded her head again.

Ruby turned back towards Kate and they walked over to the door. They put each of their keys in and turned them, unlocking the door. Ruby gave one final look back at Caitlyn before stepping through, but she had already turned away from them.

The two of them were met by the host on the other side of the door, clapping his hands at them as they entered the room. It was completely dark behind him, and the only ones there was the host, and two camera men standing next to him.
  “Congratulations!” He said. “How do you feel being the twenty-fifth winners of the tournament?”
  “Tired.” Kate said.
  “Exhausted.” Ruby said.
  “Well, don’t let me hold you back. Please come with me outside so that we can get you on your way home.”
  Ruby and Kate exchanged looks. Both smiling, they were finally going home. After all the challenges and struggles they had faced on the island, it had all come to an end now.

Outside, they were met by a man wearing a pilot outfit, they could also see a helicopter standing off in the distance. Two guards were there aswell, handing them both a warm blanket to cover themselves up with. They accepted the blankets, and held them around their bodies to keep warm.

“Now, there is one final thing we must do.” The host said. He looked over to the guards and gave a quick nod.
  The two guards each grabbed Ruby and Kate, they held them still as the host walked up to Ruby.
  “In order to keep our little operation here functional, we can’t have you share what you know with the world. I promise this won’t hurt, and you will be home before you know it. All i need to do is inject you with this needle, so that all your memories from this place will disappear.” He stuck the needle into Ruby’s neck, before walking over to Kate and doing the same to her.
  Ruby had no chance to resist. The guard held her too tight, and soon after, she felt herself getting tired. Her eyes started to feel heavier with each blink. Until finally, they shut down completely.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:26 AM   #128
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Is that it, then? Hang on, while I get a tissue - a clean one
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 08:30 AM   #129
Luffy90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Is that it, then? Hang on, while I get a tissue - a clean one
The final chapter will be coming later tonight most likely.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:50 PM   #130
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I'm glad there is another chapter to conclude
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 05:20 PM   #131
Luffy90

Chapter 45: Finale

Ruby opened her eyes. She was lying in a bed, staring up at the lights in the roof. She felt dizzy, her head was spinning, and she had no idea where or how she had ended up in this place.
  She sat herself up in the bed and looked around. It looked like some kind of hospital. There was a curtain going all the way around her bed, but she could see the shadow of another bed behind it. She jumped out of the bed, standing still for a second to make the room stop spinning. When she pulled back the curtain, she could see another girl sleeping in the other bed. Only her face were visible, she had a cute sleeping face and short blonde hair. Somehow, Ruby had the feeling that she knew this girl.

Ruby could hear someone coming in the door behind her.
  “Oh, you’re awake. How are you feeling?” A woman asked. She had a warm and gentle voice.
  Ruby turned around. The woman was wearing some light blue scrubs and held a chart of some sort in her hands, she was probably a nurse in this place. “Where am i?” She asked.
  “You’re in Jason Hay’s Recovery Center. Looks like you’re feeling much better.”
  “Recovery?” Ruby asked. “For what?”
  “Well, that is the beauty of this place. Once you’ve recovered, you won’t even know what problems you had before.” The nurse said. “Now, let’s get you back to bed. I’ve brought you some clothes so that you can get dressed for when your mother comes to get you. She’s probably worried sick about you.”
  My mom... I can’t even remember how she looks. Ruby thought to herself. “How long have i been here, and why does this girl look so familiar?” She asked the nurse.
  The woman looked surprised and anxious by that question. “Uh, you have been here for almost two weeks.” She answered back. Dodging the second question.”
  “And the girl?” Ruby pushed.
  “Sorry.” The nurse said. “But i can’t share personal information about other patients. Now please follow me back to your bed.”

Ruby hesitantly turned away from the girl and got back to her own bed. A pile of clothes had been laid on it. She stepped out of the white clothes they had given her, before she dressed back up in her own clothes.
  Once dressed, she climbed back on to her bed. But as the nurse left the room, she could hear the girl in the other bed move behind the curtains. “You awake?” Ruby asked in a low voice. She could not see her clearly through the curtains, so she was unsure if she had woken up or not.
  A few seconds went by before a tired voice responded. “Yes...”
  Ruby looked to the door where the nurse had left, no movement. She jumped down from her bed again and walked over to the girl, now sitting up in her bed, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. “What’s your name?” Ruby asked her.
  “It’s Kate. Where am i? And who are you?” Kate asked.
  “We’re in some kind of recovery place, i’m Ruby. Sorry, i just got the feeling that i knew you somehow. How long have you been here?”
  “I... Uh, i’m not sure how long i’ve been here, my mind is all messy... Sorry, but i don’t think i know you.” Kate said back.
  “Oh.” Ruby said, disappointed.
  Kate just smiled back at her.
  Ruby didn’t know what else to say to the girl, her guts told her to keep asking her questions, but what was the point? She was being sent home any minute now, and the other girl didn’t know who she was either. Ruby then heard someone at the door, and she rushed back to her bed.
  The nurse came in. “Come with me please Ruby, It’s time to go.”

Ruby sat in the front passenger side of the car, on her way to what apparently was home. Her head was a complete mess. She looked over at the woman who was driving. Long dark hair, looked to be in her forties, supposedly her mom. She felt something familiar about her, but there were so many blanks in her memory that she didn’t fully believe anything that was said to her.
  This woman, her mom, had been filled with joy when she met her back in the center, and Ruby had just accepted her long and warm hug. She figured she might aswell go for it and hope that her memories would return eventually.
  “It’s so good to have you back, my sweet little Ruby.” Her mom held her right hand out to her.
  Ruby accepted her hand, her mom squeezed it. She wanted to be happy about going home, but the only thing that was stuck on her mind, was the girl back at the center. “Hey mom?”
  “Yes sweetie?”
  “Do i know someone named Kate?” Ruby asked.
  “Not that i know of, sorry. Why?”
  “No reason...”

The car stopped.
  “We’re home!” Her mom said with a cheerful voice. "Doesn't it feel good to be back?"
  Ruby looked at the house, she did not recognize it at all. She didn’t remember any of her friends, her mom or her house. Whatever she had been cured from at the center, she did not feel as if it was worth it.
  “Are you coming in?” Her mom asked.
  Ruby didn't respond. She just kept staring curiously at the house.
  “You okay honey?”
  “Yeah... Coming...” She said and slowly walked towards the door. She was finally home.

THE END
Old 02-11-2015, 03:31 AM   #132
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Well done, Luffy. I am most disappointed that I didn't think of this story first.

It was incredible and I hope to see more from you soon. Taking time to write a story really pays off in the end.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 05:38 PM   #133
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love it but I don't really like the ending..no offense
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:59 PM   #134
Naughty_Challenger

Very well written! Well, no kinky ending, but overall extremely kinky. I really enjoyed it reading!
Old 02-14-2015, 05:56 PM   #135
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

Best story I've read on here so far that actually got finished, I loved it. Though I think it's a shame you didn't expand on the pre-contest part with the different kinds of work. 10/10 would read again
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk