Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-20-2018, 03:26 PM   #1
Arrayn

Male 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in US

24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in US

I'm looking for a submissive woman to eventually take as a live-in, 24/7 slave. We can start online and get to know each other, see if we click, and work up to more and more control. With the plan that, if things work out, one of us will relocate to the other.

About Me
I'm tall and bearded with a shaved head and an average to fit body type. I'm working on moving to a more active, healthy lifestyle and I want any M/s relationship I have to reflect this.

I'm intelligent, if a bit nerdy, and enjoy movies, board and card games, reading when I make the time, hiking, and camping. I enjoy craft beer and camp fires, preferably at the same time.

I am naturally Dominant. I crave control in many different forms and I want a submissive who can complement that. My kink list is long, but some main ones are humiliation, degradation, orgasm control/denial, clothing control, and free use. I'm also a sadist, although mostly mental and emotional sadism rather than purely physical.

About You
You're submissive, maybe naturally so, and crave the control of a strict Master. You're attractive, in shape, and want to stay healthy and fit. Physically I don't have a big preference other than a healthy weight (or willing to get to a healthy weight under my direction). Mentally and emotionally I enjoy intelligence, sarcasm, and a good sense of humor. Bonus points if you have daddy issues or if you think men are naturally superior. Double bonus points if you have kik, skype, or similar to talk on.

If you're interested, want to chat, have questions, or just want to tell me whether you prefer chocolate or vanilla ice cream, send me a PM and we'll get to know each other.

Advertisements
Kink Talk