Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-10-2024, 06:07 PM   #1
YourOverlord

Default Humiliation Punishments for Needy Sluts

This post is intended for females only

So as of recently, I am looking to challenge myself as a Master, and work on some areas I feel like I could improve, as a sadist, most punishments I give out tend to revolve around pain, and so I want to take the next few days to push myself to focus more on humiliation.

So to all sluts out there who need a bit of a lesson, fill out a little form, and submit it either in this thread or in a PM.

{1} Why do you need to be punished? Have you been bad, or do you think you could use some maintenance.

{2} Likes, Dislikes and Limits

{3} Toys or household objects you have accessible to you

{4} How long do you want the task to be?

{5} Do you want to complete the task on your own time? Or do you need some assistance?

{6} Any additional info you want to add

Once you finish your task, I expect a report on how it went, and feedback if you have any

21M Master

Straight

Likes: Pain of all sorts, Edging, Denial, Long Term Denial, Humiliation, Degradation, Objectification, Rules, TPE, Exhibitionism and more

Limits: Piss, Scat, Vomit, Findom, Perm Damage, Blackmail, Intoxication, Family.

Link to ad: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...37#post5408237
YourOverlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 12:52 AM   #2
Iris.xo

{1} Why do you need to be punished? Have you been bad, or do you think you could use some maintenance.
More maintenance than a particular incident, just because I’ve been off kinky behaviour for a bit.

{2} Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Sig.

{3} Toys or household objects you have accessible to you
Sig.

{4} How long do you want the task to be?
Either a couple hours continuous, or spread apart over the day. Whatever works better for what you have in mind.

{5} Do you want to complete the task on your own time? Or do you need some assistance?
My own time please.

{6} Any additional info you want to add
Do not live alone, but I have complete privacy in my own room. Though can find a times when I’ll be home alone.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares | Rules
Iris.xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 01:12 AM   #3
wedgiover

Hello sir!

{1} Why do you need to be punished? Have you been bad, or do you think you could use some maintenance. I need to be punished for being unmotivated and lazy. All I do is go to work and sit

{2} Likes, Dislikes and Limits These are in my signature.

{3} Toys or household objects you have accessible to you These are in my signature.

{4} How long do you want the task to be?However long you decide it needs to be.

{5} Do you want to complete the task on your own time? Or do you need some assistance?I would like to complete them at my own time please.

{6} Any additional info you want to add I currently do share my space with someone so my tasks will most likely either be done at night or during the day if I’m home alone.

Likes:wedgies, ice, tape, toothpaste, rope, bondage, verbal degradation, bladder control, nipple clamping, body writing, and breast bondage.

I do not own any toys but I have household items.
I am open to anything that is not listed in my limits within reason.
wedgiover is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk