Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-02-2024, 12:49 AM   #1
indianbdsmmaster

Default Punishment For Female slaves

Hi, I am writing to this to tell you some creative tasks and punishments which you can perform.

slap on face: Go front of your mirror , look on the mirror and slap your face for 10 times. each time you slap you say “I am a looser Master”. you’ll feel the punishment and excited.

Frog jump: get naked and take some body oil. rub it on your full body . your every touch on body should be sexy. show how much love you & your body. after that jump like a frog . your ass & boobs will jump also. After every jump you should twist your nipples one time.

Ice play: take some ice cubes & rub it slowly on your body . it should be sexy. rub it on the clit . rub it rubi it insert one cube into ass hole and masterbate until orgasm.

Pain Task: take a stick or wooden comb. hit on your ass for 20 times. each hit rub the clit only one time.

risky task: don’t wear pany for full day. you have to go outside without panty and after experiencing it please let me know your feelings.

Thanks for reading. if you got excited after reading task or want to learn from me or want to be my submissibe you can connect with me.

My kik id: indianbdsmmaster12

looking forward to connect with you
indianbdsmmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk