Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2022, 05:48 AM   #1
Bjames

Default Birthday dares

Hi! In 1 weeks time i will have time alone to do some dares, (Thursday & Friday) it’s close enough to my birthday so I’ll say they are to celebrate!

I like humiliation most, so feel free to push that! But I will accept any dares within limits. Being more sub I’m fine if the dares are less about what I love and more what you want etc. and I can send proof of the dares/write how they went if you like.

Open to dares leading up to the day but may take a little time to complete them as I don’t often have alone time.

I have a few toys and can spend a little on new things if need be. The toys I have are - 6” dildo, 8” dildo, small butt plug, medium vibrating butt plug, small and medium chastity cages.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, or send PMs if you don’t want to post publicly.

Dislikes: external exposure, edging, pee, spanking, long dares, chastity, bondage, large anal, body writing, messy, denial, cbt, eating

Limits: involving others, social media, skat, sounding and ID

PM/KIK DARES
Bjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 02:21 PM   #2
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Well go get stuff for a birthday cake while showing off your cakes. Go shopping at a grocery store for everything to make a cake while wearing nothing below the waist except shoes, socks and a pair of underwear. You can choose your underwear that looks most like a pair of shorts, but they should be something that hugs your ass nicely.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 02:52 PM   #3
Bjames

Thank you for the dare! That’s going to be a tough one but I’m excited to try find a quiet enough shop to do it in

Dislikes: external exposure, edging, pee, spanking, long dares, chastity, bondage, large anal, body writing, messy, denial, cbt, eating

PM/KIK DARES
Old 04-30-2022, 07:16 PM   #4
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Everyone needs a spanking for their birthday! Spank yourself to the tune of happy birthday while singing yourself happy birthday! Make sure to spank extra hard for the last 'happy birthday to you'

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 07:19 PM   #5
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Also if you don't mind marking up the underwear you're gonna wear for the other dare...maybe write 'Spank me! It's my birthday!' across the rear :3

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 09:32 PM   #6
Bjames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Also if you don't mind marking up the underwear you're gonna wear for the other dare...maybe write 'Spank me! It's my birthday!' across the rear :3
Thanks for the dare, I will do this when I first wake up happy to write on the underwear too so I’ll add that
Thanks again

PM/KIK DARES
Old 05-02-2022, 02:26 AM   #7
Bjames

Just adding the extra dares I was given in private.

I will be in for KIK Full Frontal Friday

I am to wear a chastity cage and not cum until the day

I must strip you my birthday suit in x(dice roll) different places, I rolled a 3

Still open to more if anyone wants to add to the day

PM/KIK DARES
Old 05-03-2022, 10:05 PM   #8
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Well ok, I got another one for you. Since you picked up stuff to make a cake in my last dare, I think you should make the cake while wearing nothing but your chasity cage. And video yourself doing it. You don't have to share the video anywhere if you don't want to, but you have to watch it at least once.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 01:35 PM   #9
Bjames

Thank you for the extra date, it is now just over 24hrs until I start doing them (and until I can cum!!)

PM/KIK DARES
Old 05-05-2022, 05:04 AM   #10
Bjames

Going to bed, excited for the day tomorrow! If anyone wants to add anything you have about 10 before the day starts!

PM/KIK DARES
Old 05-05-2022, 05:13 PM   #11
Bjames

Quote:
Originally Posted by briefsorboxers View Post
Well go get stuff for a birthday cake while showing off your cakes. Go shopping at a grocery store for everything to make a cake while wearing nothing below the waist except shoes, socks and a pair of underwear. You can choose your underwear that looks most like a pair of shorts, but they should be something that hugs your ass nicely.
I tried to do this, but I checked out and made it a little easier sorry! The shops were too busy for me to go in just underwear. I ended up wearing tight underwear and loose pants into the shop. I got into the cake isle and had to wait for some people to leave it, when they did I quickly dropped my pants to the floor and stood for a few seconds like that. I then pulled them up and almost ran to the checkout I was so nervous!

PM/KIK DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk