Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-07-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
korvaid

Default Why it Stinks to be the Pretty Girl

Amanda Calloway groaned moodily as her alarm clock went off right when she'd been almost asleep. Seven-thirty. Time for school. She'd stayed up all night in anticipation of today. Or, rather the part of the day after school. It was Friday, and it was the last day before Christmas break. It was also the first day of what she was sure would be the awesomest two weeks of her sixteen-year-old life. Because this Christmas break, she would be far from home with her three best friends, Lucy, Sarah, and Kim. It had taken forever to convince all thier parents, but eventually it was official. The three girls would be spending the entire break on a houseboat belonging to Lucy's dad. It was going to be sweet.

Mandy, as she prefered to be called, got up and looked at herself in the mirror hung loosely on her wall. She had always been the best looking of her friends. Her hilighted blonde hair was always in a cute ponytail that framed her round face and azure eyes. Her body was toned and tanned from years of cheerleading and softball. Her breasts and ass seemed to have been fitted to her as perfectly as a tailored dress. Mandy quickly threw on a tank top and some shorts and ran down the stairs, grabbing her backpack and saying a quick goodbye to her parents as she rushed out the door to catch the bus.

************************************************** ************************************************** *********************************************

After a school day that was both slowed and sped along by anticipation, the four girls found themselves in the school parking lot, standing next to Lucy's car. Lucy had just turned seventeen a week before, and was the one driving them all down to the river where the boat house was situated. Lucy's dad owned a small, but profitable, door and window company, which made all of this possible. Well, that, and the fact that he didnt give a damn what Lucy did, as long as she stayed out of his hair. He'd said as much on several occasions.

Lucy herself was pretty, if not as much as Mandy. She was also the smartest of them. That, combined with her love of practical jokes made her dangerous. Her dark brown hair cascaded wildy over her shoulders, often falling over her emrald eyes. She was skinnier and less tan than Mandy, as a result of an inactive and largely spoiled lifestyle.To her left stood Kim, whose shorter hair was a fiery red that was contrasted against her light blue eyes and pale skin. Compared to the rest of them, she was short, only around 5'2. She had a bit of a reputation, having dated almost every guy in thier small town. Leaning on the car behind Kim was Sarah, who was probably the least atractive of the group. She was a bit chubby, and not altogether bright, often making her the victim of Lucy's pranks. Her long brown hair was always frizzy, and her pale skin and hazel eyes made her the most plain of them all, but she was funny as all hell, and she completed thier group.

As they stood there, Lucy spoke up chipperly. "What're we waiting on?" she asked. "Lets go!" they all murmerd agreement and hopped in the car. They were soon on thier way to the river, and Mandy was giddy with excitement. Perhaps she wouldve felt different if she couldve seen what would happen once they got there.

Dignity Academy:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43511

DA's Sequel, "Halloween, The return of Micheal Masters: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45759
korvaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:06 AM   #2
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

good start(:

p.s. I like how the main characters name is Mandy(: lol

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:04 AM   #3
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

This is quite good, I look forward to reading more

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:46 AM   #4
caseyxbaybe427

thiis is so good! keep goingg!

Limits: family, perminant, illegal, super public, messy, anything that comes from inside the body, anal, & most importantly.. LEAVE MY HAIR ALONE! (;

Likes: nudity, dice dares, shower dares, sleeping dares, long dares, ice, RISK of getting caught.

I HAVE NO TOYS, MSN, OR CROSSDRESSING CLOTHES.
caseyxbaybe427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 04:47 PM   #5
naughty geek

good start please keep going
i have msn, Skype and a pathetic cock that doesn't please ;( xx
naughty geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:56 PM   #6
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18

Excellent story, I don't have much time to comment, I'll edit later, but continue!

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:38 PM   #7
Secret

this is an awsome story
Secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 03:42 AM   #8
endersgame

Well then, um. There was potential
endersgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 03:48 PM   #9
Fantage
Distinguished Member

There's potential not really a kinky plot yet.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk