Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-13-2014, 06:39 AM   #1
BookBoy

Default Weirdest dare you've been given?

What was the weirdest, freakiest, most unusual or most creative dare you've been given (here on GetDare or elsewhere)? And did you manage to complete the dare successfully or did you chicken out?

Dislikes: Messy, bondage, video

Limits: Anything involving poop, pee, blood, public humiliation, family, friends, illegal stuff
BookBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:20 PM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default one dare comes to mind

I wouldn't call it weird but very creative .I was dared to get naked and be blindfolded .I was then driven to a friends house ,Where I was then walked in to the house into the living room were there were several people ,who they were I do not know .My hands were then tied behind my back and someone masterbated me till I was stiff then taken out for a walk on the estate they live on and when ever I started to droop was masterbated back to stiffness by someone .I don't know who saw me to this day as I never saw any of them .I do know my mrs and friend as they drove me to the house .They also made me cum twice in a garden I presume was our friends garden before being driven home and taken indoors where I had to cum again before I could remove the blindfold it was a real rush and it still makes me hard thinking about it .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
creative, dare, unusual