Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-06-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Default Mary at the Beach

Read the completed story without comments here.

Mary at the Beach
By Jappio

Part 1

Summer was ending for Mary. School was about to start again, and the warm weather would fade away. Mary had done a lot over the summer, but it wasn’t about to end yet.

Mary was packing for a picnic she’d be going on with Jenny and Julie. The two of them had invited Mary for one last summer fling. However, before Mary could get too excited over it, she was told they’d be doing more than just swimming and snacking. They apparently had some adventures planned for her. Mary was at the point where she could accept the fact they were fun, but at the same time they worried her too.

Mary got changed into her swimsuit and put on a light summer dress over it. She got some flip flops and began preparing her lunch. She just made a few quick sandwiches and some snacks and drinks for herself. She made sure to make a final check in her pack for the rest of her stuff, things like suntan lotion, sunglasses, towel, keys, and money. With everything set, Mary went outside to sit on her stoop to wait for the other two girls.

Mary felt fortunate that the girls didn’t purposely show up early to catch her changing. She thought about what they may have made her do. They may have convinced her to change into the suit on the beach rather than at home. Maybe they would have made her ride there naked. They may be taking her to a nude beach for all she knew. Every scenario she thought up worried her, but also peeked her interest.

Jenny and Julie pulled up and Mary quickly got in the car. From what Mary could see as she got in was that both were in just their bikinis. Mary actually took note that she was the most dressed one at that time, something that didn’t happen too often anymore. She didn’t stayed quiet though.

Of course the ride to the beach consisted of the girls’ idle chatter and Mary trying to squeeze info out of the other two about their plans. Neither though wanted to let Mary in on anything. “Things will be more fun when they are more spontaneous,” Jenny assured her.

So when they parked in the parking lot at the beach, Mary was all kinds of worried. She merely got her things and followed the girls over to the picnic area. She was suddenly worried that any instant they may take her dress and swimsuit away.

The three set their things on a picnic table as they sat and relax. They looked out across the beach, the people laying out in the sun, people splashing in the water, people playing a game of volley ball, and some people just sitting around and relaxing.

“I just noticed, it seems there aren’t any like families and kids here. What’s up?” Mary asked.

“Oh right, well since college is starting, this beach only lets in college students and stuff. They make it so it’s like one last party day of the summer. That’s why we really wanted to go today,” Jenny explained. “Fairly tame during the day right now, but as the day goes on things get crazy. Even the people running the beach turn a blind eye to some of the stuff that goes on.”

Mary realized this was part of their plan. She knew Jenny and Julie wouldn’t have tried any risky stunts near kids and stuff. However a beach full of young adults wouldn’t probably care so much about a little bit of nudity. “Oh god I hope they don’t expect me to go streaking or something,” Mary thought to herself. The idea of being naked in front of all these people was too much for her.

“So, since it’s probably on your mind, maybe it’s a good time to have some fun now,” Julie offered.

“Good idea, maybe get some ice cream. Mary, you can come with me,” Jenny offered as she got up. Mary also got up but Jenny led her over to the side near some trees instead of the concession stand. “Ok, take off your suit real quick.”

Mary didn’t know how to respond right away, but she eventually got out a “What?”

“To make this more fun. No one will know with your summer dress on. Also I promise that I will be doing something way more revealing and risky than you. Yet only if you do this for me,” Jenny offered. Mary wasn’t sure if she should take this deal. She got curious though. Looking around, Mary began to take off her suit. She was able to reach under the hem of the dress, which was down at her knees, to get her bottoms off. The top was tied in the back, so she didn’t have much trouble get that off.

They then headed towards their destination. Mary was sure to hide her swimsuit with her things at the table. She couldn’t believe how naked she felt now though. Her sundress was the kind meant for the beach and to be worn over a swimsuit. Without the suit, the light material constantly grazed her bare body. She was surprised she never noticed the soft touch before. Now that her bottom and breast were major victims to its teasing though, she couldn’t help but feel exposed.

She tried getting a good look at herself, but couldn’t tell if others would notice. In the bright light, and the dress’s soft colors, she was worried that her nakedness would be apparent. She calmed herself by thinking most people won’t assume she was naked, just that she was wearing a very subtle colored swimsuit.

Jenny wasn’t letting on what her plan was. Mary was hoping Jenny didn’t trick her. She felt so vulnerable in the small bit of cloth, and with so many people around, she was afraid anything might happen.

Something struck Mary odd though as they ordered. Jenny ordered 4 cones. Either she or Julie was hungry, or a fourth person was around that she didn’t know about.

Each of them took two cones as they were supposed to leave when Mary suddenly became startled by Jenny’s sudden screech. Mary looked over to see what the problem was. Jenny was suddenly bending a bit at the knees in the attempt to crouch some. She looked down and saw that her bikini bottoms had fallen to the ground.

Mary was able to recognize what was going on. She knew this wasn’t some form of accident. Jenny supposedly always put herself into a situation like this. To most people it appeared a girl’s bottoms accidentally came undone, but Mary knew it was more than that.

Jenny was hunched over with hands full. She twisted around and wasn’t sure what to do. She had her legs clamped shut as she reached down for her bottoms. Mary noticed just how much her butt stuck out as he did that. It looked accidental, but a show was being put on.

Everyone else around just stared at the girl as she tried to pick up her lost bottoms. With ice cream cones in hand, she was clumsy and it took her time. Of course no one offered help. Mary was in too much awe herself, and she knew that she shouldn’t help; prolonging these types of things is what Jenny liked. She also had her hands full of ice cream cones, so she couldn’t help if she wanted to.

Getting the piece of cloth between her fingers and cone, Jenny stood up. She dangled the garment in front of her like an attempt to cover, but with how loosely hung in front it was, she wasn’t going to stay hidden.

She danced and spun for a moment, acting confused and lost. Mary began to note just how the scene overall looked. Jenny was a beautiful woman. Her blushing face made her look so innocent and pretty. Her brown hair frame it nicely as it flowed down past her shoulders. Her bikini top hid two wonderful breasts. Mary admitted she was jealous of their firmness and large size. Jenny also was the tallest of the three. Her long legs were definitely a key feature. Her bare butt sticking out was very fitting of her form.

Jenny ended her show though when she finally squeaked out a cry for someone to help her. She got someone to hold her cones for her. She then got her bottoms on, ending the event. Everyone one around seemed to be happy to have been there, all smiling or near the point of giggling. Jenny though rushed out as soon as she got the cones back. She was blushing like mad and Mary followed.

Jenny didn’t say a word till they got to the table. Mary sat next to her and Julie was on the other side. She took her cone and began eating it like nothing happened. Mary looked over to Jenny then. Jenny was still blushing, but had a huge grin on her face. She began eating her ice cream.

“That was crazy. So many people saw you like that,” Mary finally said breaking the silence.

“It’s no record or anything. Just a warm up for today if anything. Also it was a good way to get you out of your bikini,” Jenny said. It was Mary’s turn to blush. “Also maybe later you want to try that out. Seemed you liked to see me doing it at least,” Jenny said as she threatened to pinch Mary’s nipples that were pushing against her dress.

“Oh come on guys, always with the teasing?” Mary complained as she pulled away before Jenny could lay a finger on her.

Jenny giggled. “You’re free to try to do it to us. Heck, if you had pulled my top down before, that would have made things better. Shame you had those cones in your hands though.”

“What am I suppose to tease you guys about? You both seem way too relaxed with this. Heck all I think I could tease about is with you Julie. You’ve yet to get undressed at all.” However when Julie stood up and lifted the front of her sarong, Mary was treated to the view of a bottomless Julie. “When did you?” Mary asked.

“I haven’t worn my bottoms all day,” Julie said with a big grin.

Mary just sighed realizing she had lost. She then went to get her bikini out of her bag, but she couldn’t find it.

“Julie, what did you do with my bikini?” Mary asked.

“I’m holding onto it for safe keeping of course,” Julie explained.

“Can I have it back now?” Mary asked, afraid of what the answer would be.

Jenny smiled as she dug it out. She hung both the top and bottom in different hands. “I’ll let you choose one of them, and you get it back for free. The other one you’ll have to trade your dress for.”

Mary took a moment to think. She wasn’t too worried about being in just her bikini on the beach. The part that worried her was that she probably would have to take the dress off before getting the second piece of her bikini. She looked around and saw no one was too close by. With the number of people nearby on the beach, any could look over and see her pulling the dress off her body though. “Bottoms,” Mary answered.

Mary was handed the bottoms, which she pulled up her legs as soon as she could. Now came the moment she had to take her dress off to get her top. She knew she had to get her top back or she’d be at risk of too many people noticing the pokey nipples and lack of a top under the thin dress. She knew she’d want to go swimming later too.

She reached her hands at the hem of her dress and began to pull it up. As it went up her legs, her red bikini bottoms came into view. She paused right below her breast and took a breath. She knew there was no avoiding it. Her heart beat fast, knowing this would be the first real exposure of the day, and probably more to come. She made sure to turn away from the more crowded beach and took the dress off. She now stood topless back turned to beach full of people.

Mary got an arm over her breast and with her free hand held the dress out for Julie to take. She had to turn back towards the beach to do this. She knew so many people out there could just look her way and notice she was only wearing her bikini bottoms.

Julie giggled as she took the dress from Mary. Mary for a moment pictured her running off with it, and leaving her topless. Mary felt lucky though when Julie handed the top over. She was happy to turn back around and get it on. Anyone who may have looked probably would assume it was just an innocent change into a bikini, but the thought of anyone noticing still brought blush to Mary’s face.

“Time to go lay on the beach and get some tan I’m thinking.” Julie said. Julie herself dug out some bikini bottoms that matched her top. She pulled them on under her sarong. Since all three were in their swimsuits, now was good of a time as any to do so. All three girls then got their suntan lotion out and began applying.

The girls got their sunglasses on and beach towels. They walked down onto the beach to find a spot to lay and relax. Mary glances at all the people around. Jenny and Julie weren’t lying when they explained it would only be college kids around. This made her nervous though knowing Jenny and Julie had less reason to hold back on anything today.

They found a nice clearing and laid out their blankets. The sun was warm and they began by being on their stomachs. Mary heard some chuckling; Jenny and Julie had undone the back of their tops. Mary decided to follow suit before they just ended up forcing her into it.

Mary would have drifted off into sleep probably if it hadn’t been for over active imagination. She kept thinking about what the girls might do to her. She knew with her top just trapped under her body, she could be left topless on the beach. What if they convinced her to just get up and act as if she had forgotten to retie the top. She could picture herself just having to get up and go get another ice cream, but this time everyone staring at her bare chest. What if they made her act as if nothing was wrong, and just streak topless in front of everyone, make her show off her breast to all these strangers.

Mary was shaken out of her daydream. Julie was hovering overhead smiling widely. She had in her hand a top that wasn’t hers. Mary recognized it, and knew it was Jenny’s. Mary looked over to see that Jenny had fallen asleep, and now had no top either. Her bare breast were now pressing against her towel.

“Get her side tie on the bottoms, I’ll go to the other side,” Julie whispered as she crawled over Jenny. Mary was hesitant to do such a thing. It seemed a bit mean to just strip Julie fully naked on a beach full of people. She knew Julie enjoyed that type of embarrassment, but as she slept?

Julie didn’t take much time. Mary could see the bikini bottom go a little limp on one side no longer being tied. Mary took a breath as she reached to undo the other tie. Slowly she pulled the loose string and watched as it became undone and the front half fall down to her towel. Now nothing was holding the bottoms in place.

Jenny crawled back over giggling. “Now when she gets up to turn over or leave, she’ll probably not notice right away and they’ll fall right off.”

Mary thought about how Jenny liked this stuff. She remembered how Jenny recommended that she makes it tougher whenever she wants. Mary wanted to test just how far she could go. She reached over to the bottom and slowly peeled it off of her but. She let it rest between her legs, letting her bottom lie in the bright sun’s rays.

“OH, letting her butt get a tan too? I suppose it would be best to let her get rid of all her tan lines,” Julie whispered as she laid on her back. Julie obviously was ready to relax and wait for Jenny’s embarrassing wake up.

Last edited by BettyBoop; 01-06-2011 at 08:12 AM.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Jappio for this post:
Old 08-06-2010, 10:15 PM   #2
Shade622

I like this story! Can't wait to see what happens next
Shade622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:03 PM   #3
Saul

"Jenny crawled back over giggling. “Now when she gets up to turn over or leave, she’ll probably not notice right away and they’ll fall right off"

Is that supposed to be "Julie crawled back over giggling"?

But love your stories jap. Cant wait for more

dislikes: too messy, wedgies, public, anything i think would be too noticable, family
Saul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:28 PM   #4
caseyxbaybe427

thiiis is so goood! i loved "Mary's Camp Adventures." I'm so exciteed for thiss. haha. (:

Limits: family, perminant, illegal, super public, messy, anything that comes from inside the body, anal, & most importantly.. LEAVE MY HAIR ALONE! (;

Likes: nudity, dice dares, shower dares, sleeping dares, long dares, ice, RISK of getting caught.

I HAVE NO TOYS, MSN, OR CROSSDRESSING CLOTHES.
caseyxbaybe427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:45 PM   #5
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I love whenever I see another one of your stories about, they are part of the few threads I subscribe to.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 08:41 PM   #6
Abbie_The_Slavexx

MORE! This is awesome so far
Abbie_The_Slavexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:25 AM   #7
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I don't often read stories on here, Jappio. But Bella mentioned this to me and I was too curious. Consider me a subscribed reader now and I'll be hunting out any other stories you've written. Fantastic start Can't wait for more!

Edit: All your threads are stories. That'll keep me busy then

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 08-08-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:01 PM   #8
Nick
Distinguished Member

Just like everyone else, your stories are the best and I love this one so far. One of my favorites! Can't wait to see what's next!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #9
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

I also agree with everyone. I look forward to the next section, and hope you keep up the good work.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:27 AM   #10
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, thanks everyone. Glad so many of you are enjoying it. I can only hope I can continue to entertain you all.

Mary at the Beach
By Jappio

Part 2

Mary just sat in silence looking at Jenny. She didn’t really think about what she was doing. She would have been so embarrassed had Julie made a comment about her checking out Jenny’s ass. Mary though was just lost in what she had done. She was so use to being the naked or embarrassed one. Mary had witness a few cases of Jenny having herself exposed before, but this felt different.

Mary reached over towards Jenny. She grabbed hold of the bottoms and tugged them out from Jenny. Jenny let out a light sigh that scared the living daylights out of Mary. However, it appeared Jenny was still in the middle of her nap. Mary crumpled the bottoms in her hand. “Wait, are these little wet?” Mary asked herself. Knowing that none of them had gone anywhere near the water yet, there was only one conclusion Mary could come to. She dropped the bottoms next to her.

“Oh god, could that have been from before? Did having them fall off in the line do that to her?” Mary asked herself. Mary knew from her own adventures that the moisture was a result of excitement. “OH no, what if she’s awake and knows what’s happening?” Mary looked down at Jenny, she seemed very sound asleep.

Mary picked up the bottoms again and investigated them. “Wow, for once it’s not my own arousal that’s showing… I wish she were awake so I could try and tease her about it or something…” Mary’s thoughts trailed off, something suddenly came to her. For the first time thought about witnesses. She wasn’t even thinking about people looking over and seeing the naked Jenny lying on the beach. Mary also didn’t think about what people would think if they had seen her stripping her and then inspecting her bottoms!

Again she threw the bottoms to the side. She looked around in panic. She noticed people were glancing her way. Mary was fully dressed in a bikini, and a naked girl lay next to her, but Mary was the one blushing. She only could guess that the people who did glance over were focused on the naked butt out in the open. Mary at least tried to convince herself of that fact.

Mary noticed the people all walking by looking down at the naked girl. Mary was beginning to feel guilty. She couldn’t believe she would just expose her friend to all these people.

When three of the guys walking by stopped and started pointing, Mary became more concerned. They were a bit far away, but something seemed to really catch their eye. Mary sat up and also looked at her friend’s bottom. That’s when she noticed that her legs were too wide open. Like that, the guys were probably seeing more than just her bare cheeks.

Julie had also gotten up again and was watching Jenny’s new spectators. She grinned seeing that Julie hadn’t a single stitch of clothing on her body.

Mary leaned over the naked Jenny to whisper to Julie, “We can’t leave Jenny like this, everyone is seeing her! We need to do something!” Mary was in a panic, having second thoughts.

“Jenny won’t mind, not like she’ll know,” Julie said with a giggle. She obviously didn’t mind that people were getting a look at her. Mary blushed when she pictured herself in this situation. She was glad that at least Jenny’s breasts were hidden since she was lying on her stomach.

“What’s that about me?” Jenny grumbled suddenly. Mary’s eyes shot wide open as she looked over to Jenny. She was starting to push herself up off the ground and looked over at the two girls. “Must have dozed off by mistake.” She said as she began to roll over so she could sit up. Mary tried to say something, but nothing came out of her mouth.

Here Jenny was turning over, here whole naked body being completely shown in the bright sun. The people who had chosen to continue to stare now got site of Jenny’s entire bare front side. “Um Jenny, you’re umm, your suit…” Mary still couldn’t really make a coherent sentence.

Jenny’s bare breast with rosy nipples, beautiful bottom, and brown triangle tipping her very private area between her legs were all shown to her audience. Mary had seen Jenny naked before, and Mary has seen her get exposed before. Yet now it was really hitting Mary just how crazy of a sight this all was.

Jenny finally out of her sleepy daze managed to figure something was wrong. She took a glance down and saw her naked state. She began looking left and right and saw the multiple faces looking at her. It took a moment for her to totally process it, but as soon as she did she quickly brought both knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. The screech she added in didn’t help her become unnoticed though.

“Where’s my suit?” Jenny asked loudly. Mary figured that she must have been much too tired, or she might have had the better sense to be quieter. Before Mary could hand back the bottoms, Julie dangled the top in front of Jenny.

“You should keep better track of your things,” Julie mocked. Jenny made an attempt to use one hand to grab at the top. Julie snapped it back quickly, keeping it away from Jenny. This went on for awhile until Jenny finally just stood up to try and get it.

“Give my suit back!” Jenny demanded as the two now struggled. Julie was doing her best to keep the top away from Jenny. Mary watched in amazement as the very naked Jenny danced around in the sand to get her suit back. She was using one hand to try and snatch the top, and her other hand was on breast guard duty. She noticed that although she had gripped one breast with her hand, her arm failed to cover the other.

Snickering and giggling could be heard around them. Almost anyone in ear shot probably had their head turned now. Mary wondered if Jenny even had a clue of just how many people were looking at her. The struggling seemed to go on for quite the while. It was only when Jenny started to use both hands to get her top back that she finally succeeded. Fortunate for Jenny, Julie was smaller than her, so she just had to get a good grip of her arm to stop her from keeping it away longer.

The blush on Jenny’s face told Mary she had to be overwhelmed with embarrassment. With shaky hands Jenny put her top back on. She then looked at Julie again. “Where are the bottoms?” She asked in a meek tone.

“Over here.” Mary finally spoke up. She handed the bottoms to Jenny, who put them on, finally being covered. She only glanced at all the people who had just seen her.

She gave a flustered but harmless shove to Julie, who couldn’t seem to stop grinning, and sat down, hanging her head down.

Mary felt she might need a consoling. “I’m so sorry Jenny; I didn’t know it would all go like that. This is all my fau-” but before she could say any more, she noticed the smile on Jenny’s face. “Wait, don’t tell me…”

“Sorry to scare you if we did. I knew you guys were stripping me ever since I felt Jules pulling the top from underneath me.” Jenny wasn’t hiding her face because of embarrassment, but to prevent people from seeing she was nearly laughing. “I’m quite proud of you though, taking my bottoms gave me just the right amount of extra thrill.”

Mary couldn’t believe she’d been had. She hadn’t a clue Jenny had been awake almost the entire time. She also knew then that Jenny must have done a lot of those things on purpose. She wanted people to look when she screeched, to get an extended look when she danced around trying to get her suit, all of that.

“Let’s go for a swim, get away from all the looky-loos” Julie offered as she stood up and started to walk down to the water. Mary watched as Jenny followed suit, so Mary of course went with them.

It didn’t take long till all three girls were running into the water, walking out to the deeper end till they could just float and relax. The water felt great on such a warm day. They took a moment to splash around and move about getting use to the water.

Julie approached Mary with her usual evil grin, Julie had to be up to something. She held up in her hands her bikini bottoms she had been wearing. Mary wasn’t so much surprised that Julie was stripping herself, but more so that she was doing it with so many people around. “Are you nuts?” Mary asked.

“I’m surprised you aren’t use to it yet. Come on, you should try it to. Skinny dipping is great.” Julie explained. Mary looked over to Jenny for support, but Jenny also quickly raised her bottoms out of the water. Both of them were bottomless now.

“There are so many people around. You can’t really expect to get away with this,” Mary warned.

“Oh come on. No one can tell, it’s all too deep in the water. As long as everything stays deep enough, we’ll be fine,” Julie explained. She then turned around, and bobbed her bottom out of the water by bending. Julie’s bottom came out of the water flashing Mary before quickly disappearing again below the surface.

Mary was again all flustered. Being flashed and asked to take her bottoms off was all getting to her. Their smiles gave off both a teasing but begging look. Mary didn’t know how she could turn them down, she started to realize she never seemed to know how to.

Mary let her feet stand her up right in the water. She grasped the sides of her bikini bottom. She clenched her hands tight as she looked left and right. So many people seemed nearby. She just tried to assure herself no one could see deep enough to notice. She wondered if she had always been this susceptible to peer pressure when it came to Julie and Jenny.

She still couldn’t believe how chilling it always felt when she would lower anything off her body. Every time she would slide a pair of jeans or underwear down her legs in any form of risky situation it always gave Mary this slight buzz. The feeling of the fabric pushing against her skin, the skin slowly becoming exposed was sort of a big moment for her during these adventures. “I wonder what Julie and Jenny think during moments like this,” she questioned herself.

Mary lifted her legs higher in the water to get the bottoms off her feet. Now she was just as naked as the other two girls. Mary couldn’t believe the feeling of the lake water wrapping all around her new exposed skin. She didn’t know that the flimsy material of her bikini bottom blocked out so many sensations. Perhaps it was just the thrill and adrenaline giving the feel of water a new meaning.

“So, going to prove what you did?” Julie asked, not even giving Mary the proper chance to soak things in for herself. She slowly brought her bottoms out of the water to show her friends. She quickly hid them below the surface so no one would think anything odd was going on.

So many people were all over the beach and in the water. So many of them could potentially see Mary naked from the bikini top down, it sent shivers all through her body thinking about that fact. She only had the water she was standing in to hide her. Mary had never felt so naked and exposed near such a large number of people. Even thought logically her bikinis bottoms didn’t cover much skin, it covered most of the important stuff.

Jenny and Julie were no longer standing still. They began to wade through the water, just going off in a random direction. Mary didn’t want to be alone, that was for sure, so she followed.

Passing by people was putting Mary’s nerves in over drive. She couldn’t believe at various given points strangers were merely a foot away from her very naked lower half, yet no one knew. She was getting away with something so very naughty, and she had to admit she was enjoying it. She was scared, but the thrill kept her going.

“Probably one of the best times I’ve had is I faked losing my swimsuit in a lake once. The walk up the beach was so incredible,” Jenny whispered to Mary. Mary gripped her swimming bottoms even tighter after hearing that. Chances are Jenny only said that to give Mary more reason to worry but be excited.

Jenny’s planned worked, because now Mary was trying to picture herself running up to her towel, bottomless in front of so many people. Technically she was already bottomless in front of them all, but they couldn’t tell.

“Anyone else hungry, perhaps we should go back and have lunch now?” Julie asked. Jenny and Mary nodded their heads. At the same time the girls got their suits on. Mary felt it was a little weird do that just out in the lake like that, with two other girls who were bottomless too. They walked back to shore and got their beach things as they headed back to the picnic table.

Sitting down, they began to pull out some of the food they had prepared. They had simple sandwiches to help fill them, a few snacks too. Julie wasn’t about to let the meal stay simple though.

“Mary, we have a deal for you. You take your bottoms off, and we’ll do the same,” Julie said as she leaned forward across the table.

“What? No way, we don’t have the water to hide us now!” Mary pointed out.

“Oh, but we’re sitting. No one can see you from the front, and if by random chance someone walks behind you, they’ll probably just assume that you’re bottomless are low on your legs. Just a little bit of butt crack showing,” before Mary could interrupt Julie went to seal the deal. “We’ll be at a lot more risk, we have the whole beach behind us.”

Mary had to think. Again at the expense of a little exposure on her part, the other two would be exposing more. Mary knew that she could probably try and take the upper hand now.

“How about then you guys also take off your tops. I mean you’d only be on show to people who would be behind me, and as you said that’s no big deal since not too many people seem to go back there.

Julie laughed. “Yes, but remember, we’re already showing more than you. We take off our tops too, and everyone behind us will see we’re naked if we don’t have any straps going across our backs.”

“Not to mention that at least with the bottoms, some people can assume their just riding low. Almost everything is hidden, our boobies wouldn’t be,” Jenny added.

“Oh come on, you guys chicken or something?” Mary teased, hoping to egg them on.

Julie and Jenny just laughed at the claim. “You’re actually going to try calling us that?” Jenny questioned.

“You must be joking. If it’s not that hard you should take your top off then,” Julie challenged.

Mary was about to shut up now, but she knew this was her chance to get the upper hand. “You guys don’t have to do it, but you could at least maybe pull the front of your tops down. Straps still show in the back.” Mary was waiting hopefully as Jenny and Julie gave each other a look.

They turned to look at Mary. Julie then said, “Sure, but we’ll only keep them down for about five minutes. Now if you want this deal, get your bottoms off and pass them over and we’ll put them all in our bag here.” Julie and Jenny didn’t take long to reach down and get their bathing suit bottoms down to their ankles and off. They held them out in their hands waiting for Mary’s.

Mary lifted her butt the inch or two she needed to start pulling her bottoms down. She sat back down and instantly found out what it was like to sit bottomless on the wooden bench of the table. She could feel every grain of roughness against her bare butt. She hoped she wouldn’t be walking away with a very painful splinter later.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:26 AM   #11
Embers
Account Banned

great to see another story with mary in jappio, keep it going!

20 year old bisexual female living at uni in the uk!

Check the TORD Online section where I probably have a thread you can dare me in

I guess you need my limits n stuff so here's what I can think of right now

Limits; Poo, piss, messy, pain, anal
Likes; Public, outdoor, spanking, embarrassing, bondage (a little), sex

I will NOT do cam or play tord with people but I do want to be dared

I also am NOT interested in being a slave or having a slave
Embers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:48 AM   #12
Nick
Distinguished Member

I wish I saw this kind of stuff going on in real life where I am.
Can't wait for more!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:36 PM   #13
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Mary at the Beach
By Jappio

Part 3

Dropping the bottoms Julie’s opened hand; Mary watched all three pairs get hidden away in the bag. The revelation was starting to sink in now. The three girls now sat in just their bikini tops. Over a hundred people were all on the beach, all not too far away. Mary knew that any could glance over and see Julie’s and Jenny’s bare bottoms, or at least the top of their cracks. If anyone were to walk along the path behind them, Mary would be the one with a naked butt on show. She didn’t know how she would explain this if they approached them.

Mary was snapped out of her worry though when she saw the two other girls pull their tops down. Jenny’s easily flopped over the triangles of her top and sat out in the bright sun light. Julie had to work at hers a little more, but eventually managed. Now both girls had their pointy nipples pointed at Mary, and whoever would be lucky enough to go for a walk along the lake path behind them.

“Well, we know you’re hungry for these puppies, but how about we eat the food we brought,” Julie said as she tweaked both her nipples. Mary blushed having been caught staring. She took one of the sandwiches that the girls laid out on the table. Mary still couldn’t help but glance everywhere. She’d look out at the beach or other tables to see if anyone was looking towards Jenny’s and Julie’s butts. She would look behind her, afraid someone would show up. She also would look at Jenny and Julie, their breast out in the open and yet acting so casual.

Five minutes seemed to end too fast for Mary. Jenny and Julie began to tuck themselves back into their tops and started to finish up their meal. Mary now knew the only show from behind was her own bottom and that made her shiver.

Mary tried to relax as she sat eating. However she couldn’t help but tense up when she heard a dog bark behind her. She looked back and saw someone was walking their dog out of the forest path. Mary turned away so she wouldn’t catch any attention. She grimaced as she begged for them to not notice her. She involuntarily wiggled in her seat, worried of what could happen.

When nothing happened for a few moments, Mary looked back. The man was gone and she had no idea if he had seen anything. She wondered if the person could be heading home right now pondering if she had been bottomless or not.

When the girls finished eating, Mary was handed her bottomless. She was happy to get to be able to put them on without having to ask for them back.

“Now, let’s pack up and go for a bit of a walk,” Julie suggested. They got the thing altogether and put into bags. They then made sure to slip on their sandals.

The path they were taking goes around the lake. One part of the lake was an open sandy beach; the rest though was surrounded by trees. Not many people were really taking walks, more interested in the fun on the beach. For half of the trip they didn’t see a single sole even.

Two thirds through their walk, Julie stopped the group and pulled them to the side. There was a small, rough path through some of the trees that lead to a little more open area right on the lakes side. A good number of trees blocked sight from the path, and due to how the lake bent in this area, the beach couldn’t see this area either.

“What are we doing over here?” Mary asked.

“Well normally some people come here to fish or something I assume. However with how secluded it is, I have to say this is one of the perfect places for some skinny dipping!” Julie exclaimed. She was already taking her top off.

“You can’t be serious!” Mary remarked, but Julie had her bottoms at her feet and kicking them off. She picked up her suit and hid it in some bushes.

“Come on Mary. I shouldn’t have to always explain why something is safer than you think. The path can’t see us, and the beach can’t see us. We’re perfectly safe, we’ll hear anyone coming before they see us.” Julie then took a step over next to Jenny. Jenny hadn’t disrobed yet, so Julie decided to start it for her. She picked at the strings on the back of her bikini till the knot came undone and the material became loose.

“No one will be able to see our little fun back here, it’s just us girls. I mean only you and I can see Jenny’s beautiful and full bosom,” Julie teases as she wrapped both hands around Jenny from behind. She placed each of her palms over Jenny’s breast. She wasn’t shy about pushing them together to expand Jenny’s cleavage.

“Oh, what are you doing,” Jenny giggled as she brought her hands up to Julie’s; Julie just pushed them away though. The straps to the top fell to Jenny’s sides. When Julie lifted her palms for only a moment the top came falling to the ground. Julie kept her hands in place though, so nothing was quite on show.

“Oh I’m just give Mary here a little private peep show, just to show her how secluded it is here. I mean if someone were to come by they’d be able to see that you’re missing your top Jenny dear,” Julie teased with a squeeze of Jenny’s breast. “Oh are these little guys getting hard under here, perhaps Mary would like to see?” Julie asked as she looked towards Mary.

Mary couldn’t really say much. She wasn’t sure what to say. Her face blushed knowing that both girls knew that she was looking, but she couldn’t look away either.

Julie gave one final squeeze before she started to slide her hands down Jenny’s breasts. Mary watched as the little pink nipples came into view, popping out from under Julie’s descending hands.

Mary also took note that Jenny was now silent. She looked up at her face, and Jenny was just looking down at the ground. Her face was starting really redden; Mary didn’t know why she’d be blushing so much. Jenny had been naked in front of the two of them before. “Is this part of her act?” Mary wondered.

Julie crouched at Jenny’s side. “Now come on now, let’s not keep the audience waiting,” Julie then grabbed hold of the strings on Jenny’s left side. With a quick tug the bottoms separated on that side and both the front and back flaps began to fall over. Jenny yelped and was able to stop them from falling too much. Wisps of Jenny’s dark pubic hair were sticking out for Mary to gaze upon.

“Oh silly me, you’re right. Any good stripping has the butt shown before the full frontal.” Julie gave Jenny just the right amount of push to get her to twirl around. Mary saw the back of the bikini slipping. A good portion of Jenny’s left cheek now sat out to be viewed.

Julie had her greedy mitts on the last tie holding the bottoms up. She gave a wicked smile and wink to Mary before tugging it away. The right side of the bottom now fell just like the left. The entirety of Jenny’s butt was now there for Mary’s curiosity. Mary had seen Jenny before, but with a show like this it felt like a lot more of an intimate view.

The bottom piece didn’t fall off Jenny completely She now had both of her hands wedged against her pubic mound. She kept the piece of clothing clutched against her to retain her last piece of modesty.

Julie again gave Jenny a quick spin around. Jenny still had her breast on show, and Mary wondered if the nipples were possibly even harder than before. What was definite was that Jenny looked a lot more embarrassed now, her blush had spread.

“Well, ready for the finale?” Julie asked no one in particular. There was a brief silence until it was broken by a quick yelp, then back to silence again. Julie had pulled the bottoms from under Jenny’s hands. Now Jenny stood with both hands securely pressed between her thighs, hiding her naked pussy.

“Oh my Julie, why so shy all of a sudden? Hasn’t Mary here seen you naked plenty of times now?” Mary couldn’t help but assume this made things even more embarrassing. She didn’t understand it, but she knew that Jenny must have been legitimately embarrassed. She couldn’t get how someone who normally seemed so confident was now embarrassed. She knew it had to be more than an act.

Although Julie only gave a slight tug on Jenny’s arms, Jenny let her arms be pulled to her sides. Mary now was able to look over Jenny’s entire naked body. She could look at Jenny’s heaving chest, nipples pointing right at her. She could look at the furry patch of hair leading her eyes to what looked to be a pair of puffy pink lips. She could see all the curves and smooth skin. She could pretty much see everything Jenny had to show.

“Come on, get a better look. She’s being so nice to show you, you can’t deny her,” Julie said as she giddily pushed Mary forward in front of Jenny. She forced Mary down to her knees so Mary’s eyes were only a couple of inches away from Jenny’s pussy. “Now open up and show her just how much you love this,” Julie ordered.

Mary couldn’t believe her eyes. She could see Jenny’s legs shakily open up. Mary was being shown a very personal view of Jenny’s normally private region. Mary knew she shouldn’t look, and was embarrassed for doing so, but Mary didn’t stop.

A slight trickle of moisture was running down Jenny’s thighs. Mary knew that Jenny was more than just embarrassed right now.

“Now up. It’s time that we gave Jenny her reward.” Julie said as she helped Mary up. Mary didn’t know what happening until Julie start to tug at Mary’s top.

Before Mary could even ask what was going on, she could feel the string going around her neck become loose. The tips of the cups of her top began to droop. Mary clasped a hand over each breast to hold them in place.

“Oh, now you’re getting shy too? It’s just us girls. Jenny and I are already naked, and we’ve seen your pretty body already,” Julie said working on the other knot of the bikini. Mary knew that now there was nothing holding her top up besides her hands. The strings tickled her sides as they hung uselessly.

Julie pulled the strings down suddenly and Mary was only able to hold for so long. The garment slipped out from between her breast and hands, and Mary was left topless now. She didn’t know why, but she was feeling incredibly embarrassed. She knew that she had been seen before by these two girls. She also knew that there wasn’t any huge risk of a stranger coming by and seeing. Even still, she couldn’t help but feel like she would die of embarrassment if she let her hands move away from her breast at all.

Julie wasn’t about to let up. She crouched behind Mary and grabbed both sides of Mary’s bottoms. She gave a tug and Mary could already feel her it slide against her smooth butt and pubic hair. Mary quickly threw a hand down to grab the bottoms. She grabbed the front of the waistband and made sure they wouldn’t fall. She could feel her hairs against her palm. She knew if she had been any slower a lot more would have been shown.

“Now let’s compare your boobs you two.” Julie said as she pushed the two girls a little closer. “Mary, you know that I’ve said you’re boobs are plenty hot, but I do have to admit that Jenny’s larger ones are pretty sexy.” Julie even poked the side of Mary’s breast. Mary was shocked when she looked down and saw that she had forgotten that her right boob no longer had cover since she used a hand to save her bottoms.

Mary tried to move her left hand to cover both breast, but she knew it was sloppy and she probably showed off more in the process. Mary also noticed that Jenny, although blushing at her own exposure, was also looking at her. Mary blushed deeper knowing that both girls were inspecting her so closely.

Mary couldn’t help but realize that this situation was similar to one in the past. She remembered how Julie had shown her own body off to her, and then proceeded to look over hers. She was doing the same thing now, but now the showing and comparing was between Mary and Jenny.

“Drop your arm Mary. I mean we can’t very well compare nipples if you keep them covered. I mean I get you might be a little jealous of her Jenny’s cleavage, but pressing your arms against your boobs isn’t about to make you win against her.” Julie couldn’t seem to help herself from teasing the two girls. She seemed to know just how to point something out that would bring far more attention to both of them then they wanted. Mary was too embarrassed to even think straight and lowered her arm like Julie asked.

“Well I think it’s too hard to tell whose are pointier. Either you both are enjoying the view, like giving the view, or perhaps both?” Jenny asked, giving each girl a sly smile. Mary figured the reason her heart was beating so fast was probably to keep all the blood pumping to her face. She could feel the heat of her own blush all over. She didn’t get why this was so embarrassing. Part of her wished this was over with, but at the same time she was experiencing a thrill like none other. How this embarrassment could be causing such an intense excitement in her she didn’t know.

“I can’t say I like either of your breasts more though. I mean Jenny’s here are so large and squeezable,” Julie said while demonstrating. She cupped both and lifted them up a couple of times. She even gave a few tight squeezes. Mary could hear what sounded to be a sigh or moan from Jenny. “Jenny’s nipples are also so pinchable, but yours look like they are too.” Julie again demonstrated by pinching Jenny’s nipple. This time Mary was sure she heard a quiet moan. Mary was both curious and worried if Julie would perhaps move her hungry hands to her own breast. She could practically feel her nipples tingle to the idea, but Julie didn’t seem to want to push Mary too far and didn’t touch her.

Julie did reach her hands out to Mary though, but only to grasp her shoulders. “Butt time,” Julie announced as she turned Mary around. Mary practically lost her breath as she felt her bottoms tug down below her cheeks. She knew that now Jenny could indeed see her full bottom.

“Oh my, a match between cute and hot. I’ve always admired Jenny’s curves, but being a petite girl myself, I can’t deny that cute has its own perks too.” Mary didn’t get why she let herself just stand there on show like this, listening to Julie talk about her and Jenny like this. She figured a sane person would just cover up and leave, but she just stood there nearly naked.

Julie turned Mary around again. Jenny and Julie once again could look at each other. Jenny’s body was still there for Mary to view, but Jenny and Julie still couldn’t see what Mary’s suit and hand were covering. Of course Julie wasn’t going to let that happen for long.

“Time for the last piece,” Julie remarked as she got down and began pulling away Mary’s bottoms. Mary held onto them for a fleeting moment before giving up. She didn’t bother putting up too much of a fight. She could feel the fabric around her ankles, her whole body now naked. Not too far away the beach held a large chunk of people, and here she was with only a few trees for privacy from them. She knew they were far, but it didn’t settle her nerves.

“Do I need to pry your hand out?” Julie asked, giving a playful tug at Mary’s wrist.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:35 AM   #14
Abbie_The_Slavexx

I love this Great work and keep on going! xx
Abbie_The_Slavexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:29 PM   #15
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Mary at the Beach
By Jappio

Part 4

Mary looked at both girls. Their eyes would dart from Mary’s face to the hand between her legs. They were waiting for something. “No, I’ll move it,” Mary complied.

She drifted the hand to the side, as she let the other two girls look. Although things were dead silent, Mary’s ears were wringing from the sound of her pounding heart. She didn’t know if what to anticipate or expect.

Julie gave a look to Jenny, and then the two both started to lower themselves, putting their heads on level with Mary’s new exposed sex. They were getting a closer look, but Mary became too timid. She backed off a couple of steps. Julie giggled under her breath. “Oh come on, just come a little closer, we won’t bite.”

Mary shakily made a few small steps forward, but didn’t get too close. She felt weird about just walking her naked lower half in front of Jenny and Julie. Jenny and Julie leaned in to bridge the gap. Again Mary was becoming all kinds of worried when Julie took awhile to not say anything. The teasing was bad enough, but just the silence of them staring and observing was killing her in a different way.

Mary almost wanted to run off. She was wondering if the naked streak over to her things at the beach, grabbing her dress, and then hiding in the car would be less embarrassing.

“I can’t quite make a call, could you spread your legs just a bit?” Julie asked. Mary’s heart practically stopped beating. She couldn’t fathom opening her legs right there like that, with them so close. She knew that beyond the intimate view, they’d also know how all of this attention had been affecting her.

Julie without a word placed her hands on Mary’s thighs. Mary felt a shiver go through her body. The touch was so warm; she almost wished it could stay like that for a moment. Julie had a mission though, and began to push Mary’s legs apart. Mary was too wrapped up in the moment to fight back.

“Well I will admit that I wouldn’t be able to make a call on who is more turned on, you both look like you’re in a lot of need.” Julie said, in a forced serious tone.

Mary was practically speechless from the claim, but Jenny actually spoke up for the first time in awhile, “Shut up!”

“I of course can’t really call which I like better. I’m partial more to Mary since her hair is a little sparser, doesn’t hide her as much as yours does Jenny darling. All in all though, I can’t say I dislike either of your naked forms.” She then got up, Jenny did too. Jenny and Mary exchanged awkward glances, knowing just how much they just revealed to each other. “Now time to get in the water!” Julie exclaimed as she gave both girls a swat on the butt and took running into the lake.

Jenny went along too, both girls already getting deeper and deeper into the lake. Mary approached much slower. Beyond coming off from such a crazy emotional rollercoaster, she also was hesitant to just run out into the water. She still wasn’t sure how well hidden they might be. She made her way slowly make sure no one could seem them from close by.

Mary didn’t realize until she was completely submerged that this was her first time skinny dipping. Every other time she’d gone swimming, she’d always have something on. Now she was completely naked, only the water wrapping around her flesh.

The cool water helped Mary relax a little, but her mind couldn’t get off of what all just happened. She didn’t get why all the embarrassment was so intense. Julie seemed to have some knack for turning things embarrassing. She figured it had something to with the teasing and the more thorough look. She also noticed though that Jenny seemed to be just as affected by it. She had looked very embarrassed, and it seemed far from an act. Mary was starting to understand that the embarrassment was always real for Jenny. She couldn’t understand why she would put herself through it.

Mary didn’t spend her time just wading in the water though. She took some time to swim. She swam over to a more open part of the lake. She could make out the beach, but couldn’t make details of the people out there, so she felt safe enough. She actually admitted to liking the idea that all these people could potentially look at her, but not know she was naked.

Mary also loved how the water felt. She didn’t know just how restraining a suit could feel till it was gone. Mary thought it was actually sort of like the sun or wind. All these natural elements had some form of amazing feeling when on a part of the body that isn’t normally applied. Even a bath wasn’t the same. Mary wondered if the thrill of being outside naked perhaps increased the feeling of these things.

The girls had their merriment in the water. Jenny though reminded them they shouldn’t stay too long, the day was going to come to a close soon.

They got out of the water. Mary felt extra cold getting out, being naked after all didn’t help.

“How about we walk the path a little, naked of course. I mean we haven’t heard anyone come by. Just a few hundred feet before we reach the beach.” Julie suggested.

Mary knew that the beach was busy, but Julie was also right. They hadn’t heard or seen anyone on the path. Mary agreed and the girls grabbed their suits and pushed out through the trees to get back to the path.

Mary had gotten use to the secluded area they found. The swimming had actually gotten peaceful. Her heart started beating at its fast pace now that they were back in a greater risk area. She wouldn’t have time to put her suit on if someone started coming by, and she wasn’t sure how well she would be able to hide either.

All three girls naked and wet walked down the path though. Not much was said, they mostly took in the forest sights, not to mention the thrill of the moment.

Mary had some things she wanted to ask though. Her curiosity was peeking. It took her awhile, but she eventually got up the courage to talk to Jenny about earlier. “All this embarrassing nudity stuff, why do you do it? How are you not use to it?”

“It’s hard to explain. I’m sure you know about the thrill to it. I guess because of that thrill, it’s hard to get use to the embarrassment. You get addicted. Your mind regresses to a state where, even though you know people have seen your nips, or someone has gotten a little close to between your legs, it still makes your face go red and your heart race. In the moment you wish it wasn’t happening, but you’re off letting it happen next time. It’s all a type of mindset, you get stuck in a loop thinking about it more than you should,” Jenny actually again was blushing as she explained this. Normally Mary would ask questions and the two of them always seemed so confident. Mary didn’t know if she was finding what made Jenny a little uncomfortable or if this was just Jenny being in that mindset she just explained. “I guess I’m not making the most of sense though, sorry.”

“No it’s fine. I guess that makes sense sort of. I’m not sure if I fully understand though, maybe it comes with experience,” Mary reasoned.

“We could set up one last thing for you. A little something to see how you deal with a true embarrassing moment,” Julie offered.

“What do you mean?” Mary asked. Mary began to put her suit on now that they were getting closer to the exit of the path. Not to mention that the look in Julie’s eye Mary was starting to become wary of. She wanted to make sure she was dressed before she tried to get her into some kind of trouble.

“Oh, well for the most part most of the times that you’ve been exposed, you sort of know what’s happening. Yet what if it was something you didn’t know about. I know Jenny likes the surprise of it all, maybe it’s time you try it.”

“OH my no, I don’t think that’s the best, I mean to say that maybe I’m not the type for…” Mary wanted to come up with an excuse. The idea over all seemed scary. She was use to knowing or seeing her audience and stuff first. She couldn’t imagine being in the total dark like how Jenny was half the time.

“We wouldn’t strip you naked, and it would be pretty tame compared to some of Jenny’s stunts. If she hadn’t been exposed so much already, she’d probably be pulling the good lost bikini in the lake stunt,” Julie said. She and Jenny were now getting their bikinis on too.

The whole stunt sounded wild. Knowing she wouldn’t be stripped naked did ease her worry about the idea.

“Just try it out. You’ve never regretted our suggestions before. It’s always good to try new things.”

Mary thought about it. “And you won’t warn me at all?”

“Nope, heck we might not even do it. We might not find a good chance and you’ll walk out of here without anything being put on show.” Julie was grinning, knowing just how much Mary was probably considering it.

Mary wasn’t too sure, but she had trusted the two in the past, and although it’s been embarrassing, she never was hurt, and she never truly regretted any of it. “I guess we can try.”

Julie was happy to hear that. Now Mary had to wait for the moment they tried anything. On the entire walk back, even when there was no one around, Mary was still worried and cautious whenever Julie so much as took one step closer to her. She didn’t know what she had planned or when she would strike. Her nerves were already shot.

She thought the walk out of the path was tough, but she found a new challenge now that they were back on the beach. The beach was still busy, and as they passed every person, Mary couldn’t imagine what it would be like if she was stripped in front of any of them. She knew that she agreed, but she tried to keep a fast pace to avoid being near Julie. She didn’t want so many people to view any hidden skin.

Packing their things was nerve racking. Mary figured that since they weren’t in too busy of an area, Julie might choose to strip her now. She wondered if Julie would take her top or her bottoms. She knew that even though there wasn’t anyone too close by, people would probably still notice something.

They got their things packed safely though. They began to walk away from the beach. Julie had her hands full with stuff, so Mary was starting to feel safer as they headed to the car. Julie wouldn’t be able to grab anything with her hands full.

The walk to the car was short. Mary was starting to think that none of the situations looked right, that Julie had missed some chance like she said she might. Mary was feeling relieved now. Jenny got the trunk open and began to place her things inside. Julie still had her things so Mary knew she had to be safe.

She walked forward and began putting her stuff into the trunk when she felt it happen though. Her bikini bottoms were pulled right down her butt and to her knees. She didn’t even have time to look back and see what was happening until they were already at her ankles.

Rather than finding Julie being the one to pull them down, Jenny was crouched at the ground, grinning madly as she started to pull the bottoms off Mary’s feet. Mary didn’t even know what to do. She wasn’t happy that she had left her guard down. It was foolish to have not suspected Jenny to try anything.

This is also when Mary realized her surroundings. Not only was she now bottomless, but there were a few other groups of people around, going to their cars too. Mary couldn’t believe they were all being treated to the view of her naked butt. Mary couldn’t even cover anything with her hands being full.

“Oh my god!” She exclaimed, not thinking straight. Had she the moment to think about, she would have known loudly saying that would only draw attention, but she was too far gone to stop and think. She quickly dropped her things in the trunk and slapped both hands across her bare butt. She lowered herself more to the ground, as if to try and shrink and hide for site. She just looked back at Jenny, who was now waving her bikini bottoms around in victory.

“Come get them.” Jenny said as she dangled them like a treat for Mary. Mary was frozen in fear though. A few people had indeed stopped to look, and Mary felt even more trapped.

Mary slowly stood up. She moved her hands to her front as she turned. She tightly had both hands guarding between her legs. She knew everyone around her now could see a lot of skin. Bare legs and bare hips, and only a small piece of fabric around her breast and her hands gave her any modesty. Mary slowly walked near Jenny, but Jenny just pulled away when she got close.

“Please, let me have them back,” Mary begged, Jenny didn’t seem to care though. She now held them high into the air. Mary tried reaching with one hand, but Jenny was taller. She was hesitant, but Mary began to hop to try and get them, but Jenny was quick to always pull the bottoms away. Mary was starting to feel the adrenaline. She was getting a point where she would do anything to get dressed again.

People were able to watch on as the bottomless girl tried to reach her bikini. Jenny was cruel and started to circle around Mary. Mary without thinking would turn to follow her, eventually turning so much that it turned her naked butt to the all the people watching. Her hopping only made her butt jiggle, to the delight of the people watching.

Mary tried to get closer and she could feel a lot of her bare flesh starting to touch Jenny’s. She normally wouldn’t be so bold, but she was becoming desperate. Jenny though mumbled, “Sorry,” real quietly amongst the struggle for a moment.

Mary didn’t know what was going on. In one moment she was reaching for her bottoms, in the next Jenny was grabbing both of her wrists and turning her around. Mary felt as if everything stopped. She saw the couple of groups of eyes looking at her. She saw the mixed expressions of shock and surprise. She could feel Jenny holding both her arms to the side. She now faced forward, bottomless, and arms bound at her sides.

Mary wasn’t quiet about this. She gasped a quick scream as she started to grunt as she tried to struggle free. She couldn’t believe all these strangers were able to see her nakedness like this. She wasn’t able to hide at all her exposed pubic region. She tried to move her legs up to hide, but her struggling required her to have both feet planted on the ground.

Eventually Mary did get an arm free. She got it between her legs as she now twisted away and got her other arm free. Jenny and Julie were both laughing. Jenny was obviously done trying anymore because Mary was able to swipe her bottoms back. She didn’t even put them on. She couldn’t stand just standing there in front of all the witnesses of the scene that just went on. Everyone was able to watch Mary’s naked butt as she ran and hid in the back seat of the car. Even though she was only fully exposed like she was for a moment, Mary was completely shaken to her foundation.

The car ride was quiet after Jenny and Julie got inside and left. They knew it was probably best to leave Mary alone for a moment. They could see that Mary’s face was very red. All she did for half the trip just stare down at the floor.

Julie broke the silence though part way through the trip, “I understand that probably was a lot. If it’s something you don’t ever want to happen, just let us know. We’re proud that you even tried it. If we crossed a line though, we want to know.” Mary didn’t respond, but Jenny and Julie weren’t surprised.

They eventually stopped at Mary’s house. They helped her carry her things in. A word still wasn’t spoken, and Mary’s face was still red.

“I guess we’ll be going now. You’re going to be ok?” Jenny asked. She gave Mary a hug, “I really am sorry if it was too much.”

Mary finally opened her mouth, “its ok. It was very embarrassing, and I felt like I could just die, but,” Mary paused for a moment to think. “It might be ok if something like it happened again.” Mary’s blush only brightened after admitting it. Jenny and Julie both chuckled as each gave another hug.

“So maybe next we’ll meet we’ll surprise you with a quick pantsing!” Julie said as she pulled Mary’s bottoms down to the ground. They walked off to the car as Mary rushed to get her bikini bottoms up before any neighbors happen to look out their windows. Mary barely got the chance to wave goodbye to them as they drove off. She was wondering if she made a mistake when she admitted she might want to try more. However she had more pressing matters. Now that she had privacy, she had a day of events to relive in her head, and without anyone around, she would be a little freer to attend to any urges she may have.

The End

Advertisements
Kink Talk