Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-28-2018, 03:48 PM   #16
BiaNyxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
For the days of denial I think that a much more feasible idea can be that everyday you can only cum after being on getDare for X ammount of minutes or something along those lines
thank you, as of right now, I am denied until Sunday the 1st of July but after this I will incorporate this for awhile ☺️

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Did you kept your used panties on nevertheless?
I have. i highly dislike this task but understand that it is a punishment for a reason.

*I am owned by my Dom/Sir*
BiaNyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BiaNyxxx for this post:
Old 06-28-2018, 05:54 PM   #17
BiaNyxxx

Default first full report

First Punishment:
Quote:
edge 5 times, through panties, in denial for one week ('til July 1st) and wearing said panties for that week.
Report:
edges were simple, but I hate the dirty panties task, with a passion...

Second Punishment:
Quote:
Everyday for the next month you most visit a public toilet.
During week one you must inert a finger in your ass and thrust it in out out the number of times you have visited that particular toilet.
Every week you must insert an extra finger.
Every time you miss a day you must remove 3 items of clothing (if you miss two days you must start removing 6 items etc) within the cubicle before beginning. Make sure your clothes wait for you to finish on the floor.
Report:
so far this has been done 4 days, luckily I have been able to visit public areas all of the days, but I have now visited the same bathroom twice. when I am at school (5 days of the week) there are only two bathrooms in the building so I have been stuck with them and having to thrust twice so far in each and on school days I tend to only go to school and back home, so it looks like I'll be wracking up quite a fucking by time this month is over

Third Punishment:
Quote:
I think that something which would be fun is either alternate wearing a plug and going commando for a week or every other day doing both for a week (if it's not too against your limits).
Report:
I decided to alternate each day starting today (the 28th of June) with Commando, it was fairly uneventful, as I wore leggings, but this weekend should be interesting as I have events to work...

Fourth Punishment:
After my week of denial is up, for the rest of a 30 day period (time I was offline) I will be required to be online on GD for 31 minutes straight, or I am not allowed to cum that day.
Report:
to come later of course

__________________________________________________ _____________________
I have received a few PM dares, and a few tasks have been added to my calendar as well ☺️ and I am looking forward to them

reports on a couple are below

TeamUp Calendar:
  • Daily edges: frustrating since I am denied as well, but still fun
  • task set for tomorrow(friday, June 29th) seems to be an online tease, involving fucking, nipple play and ass play as well.

Pm Dares:
  • Pegged
  • Plugged (45mins)
  • Edges(5)
  • toothpaste on my clit and clamped nipples for 15 mins minimum
completing this tonight..

*I am owned by my Dom/Sir*
BiaNyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BiaNyxxx for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags