Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2023, 01:28 PM   #1
piggypigbe

Default Piggy's Date Night

Saturday night is Daddy's special date night. Because he is such a generous Daddy, he is letting me decide how I will be punished when we get back from the restaurant.
How will this pig be spending Saturday night?

A) Tied to the ottoman in the living room. Gagged and drooling with Daddy's cock buried deep in my asshole. I'll be cleaning my ass off his cock with my mouth when he's finished.

B) Bend over Daddy's knee for a good, hard beating. He'll paddle me til he sees tears and plug up my pooper before he sends me to the corner to display my punishment.

C) On the bed. Blindfolded, with my head upside down as Daddy rams his cock down my throat. He won't stop until my face is covered in slobber and dripping with his cum.

D) In the tub. My face next to the drain and gagged with the o-ring to keep my mouth open. He'll have me filled to the brim with a large soapy enema that he knows I won't be able to hold and won't be letting me up until I've made a mess.

If you have any better ideas...

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, spanking, assfucking, facefucking, enemas
Dislikes: Slightly public, pain, A2M, shitting herself, gagging and choking on cock
Limits: Public, easting shit, pics, blood, guts, food stuffs etc etc etc

Toys: Dildo, Jewel plug, Cuffs, Enema Bag, Wooden paddles, Tawse, Flogger, Ring-Gag, and Magic Wand
kik me @ piggypigbe

Last edited by piggypigbe; 08-10-2023 at 01:30 PM.
piggypigbe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, enema, piggy, punishment