Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-03-2017, 12:39 PM   #1
dekerlil

Default Help turn bf into baby

So, i found my bfs collection of diapers when cleaning. After confronting him, he said he likes to wear once in a while and likes abdl. I want to see how far he'll go for me but I need advice on rules, things to buy, etc. I already told him he needs to wear more often, especially at home. I'm willing to participate but he's going to be my baby then, preferably a girly baby. I've always been more of the boss anyways. Please help!
dekerlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:44 PM   #2
GermanSwitchBoy
Account Banned

a baby should not cum often but u should

some rules

At home he must be always in just a diaper
he have to use it for both
the only one who chance his diaper is you not him
if you think he has deserve a punishment u can punish him
he will eat and drink all that you give him even if its your piss or some laxative
no online shopping he will buy the diapers in real
just for exampel
GermanSwitchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:13 PM   #3
dekerlil

Default Little baby

I like these taking him shopping tonight so we can stock up. He's going to look sooo cute. He said he hasn't used them before, so i may need to give him some encouragement
Old 09-03-2017, 01:16 PM   #4
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

How about whenever he's in baby mode, he can only call you mommy?
Have 'her' listen to hypnosis mp3's to help with bowel control, if you want to go that far
Think of a good baby name for her and only call her that

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:27 PM   #5
I'M Naked

Looks like shoes and socks aren't going to be an option either because that makes for an unrealistic baby. Hopefully he has some tough feet! Want a cute baby? Maybe you should paint "her" finger and toenails.

Before you ask, No I will not be your master!

PM ME HERE--> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/private.p...newpm&u=138429

My Likes: Barefeet, Nakedness, Dares, Risks/Challenges, Hidden, semi hidden, or completely public, jacking off, reading, etc!
My Dislikes/My Limits: Piss, Poop, Family, Life Ruining, (If not listed, but we discover, I'll let you know!
I'M Naked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:29 PM   #6
I'M Naked

Potty training? You know the best is for an hour a day jo let the baby only be naked to ensure they don't poop/piss on the floor! What if they do? I guess they just found dinner

Before you ask, No I will not be your master!

PM ME HERE--> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/private.p...newpm&u=138429

My Likes: Barefeet, Nakedness, Dares, Risks/Challenges, Hidden, semi hidden, or completely public, jacking off, reading, etc!
My Dislikes/My Limits: Piss, Poop, Family, Life Ruining, (If not listed, but we discover, I'll let you know!
I'M Naked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 02:18 PM   #7
dekerlil

Default Baby

So many great suggestions! I'm really excited to start her transformation We are painting her toes tonight, i think i have just the color. Do you suggestions for mp3s? She is being good so far, but i might want this control. We picked up 2 packs of diapers, a nuk, and cute princess bottle...hehe
Old 11-27-2017, 05:34 AM   #8
Fiona
Distinguished Member

I don't see why diapers should be limited to your home. Unless you go specifically for the ones that try to get attention, it is no problem to wear them in public as well. The best approach to this would be the following:

Every morning you pick the diapers for the day for her and the number of times she is allowed to use the regular toilet with restrictions and conditions of your choice. For example:
  • On regular days, the following might be appropriate: Pick one medium diaper and tell him that he will be allowed to use the toilet three times on that day, but only at work, and only once number two. For the evening he will have to wear some big, loud ABDL-diapers and will only be changed by you at times that you have selected up-front but without telling him. If she is clean at that point, she will simply miss a change.
  • If you are angry with him. he will have to wear the ABDL-diaper directly, is not allowed to visit the toilet and will only be changed if you feel she is sorry enough.
  • If you want to be very nice, she will just wear pull-ups and is allowed to use the potty without restrictions.

Obviously there are a lot of variants. If you want to go down that road, consider to throw away all his current underwear so that she has no choice (maybe get her very few clearly female panties that are exclusively under your control for special occasions).

Also get some locking plastic-pants. These can be used to enforce punishments if doubt that she doesn't cheat.

Someone else already mentioned that babies don't come. Get her a nice chastity-cage to lock away that clitty and have her do you with a strap-on on top of her diapers. She is only allowed to cum with your (rare) permission in the way you specified (hint: Girl normally take the dick, they usually don't use their own) and any deviation has to be punished.

Speaking of punishments: Make it clear that the decision when to give her a punishment or what type that punishment has or when it will be applied in what severity is exclusively up to you. There is no such thing as an unfair punishment: If you decide that she has to wear double-ABDL-diapers locked on her with one change per day for a month because it is tuesday, then this is a valid punishment for a valid reason.

Some Punishment-Ideas:
  • thicker and lowder diapers locked on her with fewer visits to the toilet and fewer changes for several days
  • Only babyfood for several days, while you eat whatever you want in front of her (you can be extra mean and have her prepare it, just ensure she wears a locked ball-gag during that time, to prevent stuff disappearing.
  • Denial for a few weeks
  • Butt plugs for extended periods of time, if you are especially mean, use a tunnel plug
  • Early bed-time and sleeping in tight bondage
  • Have her visit a public place with a big enema in her (If she insists that she doesn't need diapers, you can have her do this without diapers)
  • A catheter is a great tool to have her leak all the time. This can be used to punish her for holding her pee in instead of immediately letting go.
  • Obviously spankings (though I think they are boring)

You get the idea. ;-)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, humiliation