Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2014, 07:22 AM   #1
irishfinbarr

Default I thought I was in charge

Well this is my first attempt at a story so I have decided base it on something that happened a good few years ago now I probably can’t remember all the details so I might need to add some fiction along the way to fill the gaps. Also all the characters are real people.

My name is Finbarr. I am going to tell you about a very interesting couple of days spent with my sister and some of her friends. I happened about three years ago when I had recently just turned 16 my parents decided they needed a weekend away. Already I had in my head that they would call my older cousin who usually looked after the house, my little sister and I when they are away. However to my surprize they decide that as I was now 16 I am more than capable to look after my house and my little sister. So on Friday evening they left the house to go to the airport and we got the usual spiel of don’t get into any trouble and don’t leave the house in a mess and so on. They also made a great emphasis that we couldn’t have any friends over. As they said this I turned and looked to give my sister a cheeky grin although she didn’t notice. They told us they would be back on Monday and that they would be home before we got home from school on Monday.

Oh yeah about my sister well her name is Caoimhe. At the time she was 15 less than a year younger than I. She is your typical teenage girl all she was interested in was how she looked and boys. She was quite popular and had endless amounts of friends that would call by to the house. However although she was a bit of a girly girl she was quite athletic her main sport being gymnastics. This meant I would sometimes steal a glance of her practicing her stretches in her bedroom.

So after my parents left caoimhe and I started to plan the weekend. We started to plan who we were going to have over and what we intended to do. I decided to ring a few friends only about two or three and just laze about playing ps3, watching crap on TV and many other lazy things. My sister also intended to have a few friends over however she asked if it was ok for them to stay over. She was always having friends stay over and my parents were fine with it previously so I didn’t object really. In fact the week before she stayed at her friend Sarah’s house (the reason why I remember this will become clear later in the story). So we started ringing around are friends to make arrangements for Saturday however only my best friend John was able to come he said he be over tomorrow afternoon. Caoimhe to phoned her friends and three of them were coming but they would be here tomorrow morning. She intended them to stay all weekend so I asked her who all was coming.

She said, “Well there is Sarah, Claire and Danielle” she paused and then asked, “Is that ok?”
“That’s fine”, I replied rather quickly.

I was really excited that Danielle was coming over as on a previous sleepover my sister and Sarah were in the garden and Danielle came inside to the kitchen to get a drink she obviously saw me watching TV and shouted into me “Hey, do you want a drink?” I looked across to her and nodded I was sort of lost for words when I saw her in a bikini. The girls must have been sunbathing in the garden. I’m not gunna lie I did find her quite attractive. She came over and sat down beside me and said, “Why so shy?” She giggled and edged closer to me in the seat. “Oh it’s just, you look kinda hot in that bikini” when I said this it made her blush a little before she moved her head closer towards mine until we finally kissed. We fooled around for about 4-5 minutes before she left and joined my sister and Sarah in the garden.
I hadn’t really had a chance to talk to Danielle since that day we had only really exchanged glances, if she had been with my sister or had I run into her at school. So I saw this weekend as a chance to talk to her more and maybe see what else could happen.

Limits: poo, pee, hard anal(will do some light anal if needed too), unknown cam/pics

Pm me dares always looking for something to do
irishfinbarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk