Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-16-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
subguy

Send a message via Yahoo to subguy
Default (Fiction) Made to be my Girlfriend's Slave

hello, my Master has told me to post this story here, and to see what others think. i have not wrote much of anything before, so please bare with me and excuse me if there are any spelling and punctuation errors: heres the story:

The day started out just like any other workday for me, i got up at the usual time and went to work like i normally do, as the day goes by i stare at the clock watching time go by, awaiting for my work day to end. Now finally the clock shows 5 o'clock, and its time to leave and head home. when i finally arrived back home first thing i do is head towards the bathroom to take a shower and to change clothes since its Friday and as soon as i get done with my shower , i plan on calling my girlfriend to see what she wants to do this evening as i havent been spending much time with her lately..

Now after a short time i am showered and wearing clean clothes i pick up my cell phone and call Heather(my girlfriend) to see if She wants to do anything for the evening,She tells me that her brother Steve and his wife Melissa have just showed up from out of town and that She going to hang out with them. While talking to Her i get the idea well why don't You bring them with You and i'll take You all out to a restaurant and have a few drinks that way i can see my girlfriend Heather and she can catch up with her brother and his wife while we dine and have a few drinks. She thinks about it for awhile and says allright lets do that, so i get off the phone with Her and head towards her apartment to pick them all up.

I finally arrive and ring the door bell and Heather answers the door kissing me and saying how happy she is to see me and tells me to come in, which i do. Now as i enter i see her brother Steve and his wife Melissa, and i introduce myself as do they, as we sit for a few minutes just chatting getting to know each other, than we finally all get ready leave for the restaurant ,a fancy upscale restaurant which i have made reservations for, i call a taxi and We arrive and are seated and order and begin to enjoy are meal and start having a few drinks, now as we are chatting and having a good time my girlfriens brother sugests that we should go to the corner bar and have even a few more drinks, which after were done eating we do, as we are having a good time

Now we go to the bar and start having a few more drinks and we even have a few dances me and my girlfriend and steve and his wife melissa, and before long were all feeling a little tipsy, so we call a taxi and head back towards my girlfriends apartment, and go back inside and begin to have even a few more drinks, which we do for awhile, than we all start getting a little bored so my girlfriend asks what all we should do for fun.We all look around at each other hoping for any suggestions and then all of a sudden her brother says how about playing some poker, at first my girlfriend and her brother's wife were luke warm to that so next thing i know her brother steve says what about strip poker that will liven things up, and i see them looking at each other, as i quietly say no, so steve looks at me and says oh are you afraid Your gonna loose and begins to call me a chicken, after a short while of him taunting me in front of my girlfriend,his sister which was starting to make me mad, so loudly say allright lets do it.

The next thing i know where all sitting at the table as steve gets out the cards and begins to shuffle the cards, and states that to make this real interesting the loser who loses everything must be the winners slave for the rest of the night and also says that we are playing Five card draw, no wild cards. No redeals. And no folding." This last bit was said with a big smile frome steve. Rules are this: the person who comes in last in each hand has to remove one article of clothing. First one naked loses.

Now after the first hand and my continued my unluckyness i lost and begin to take my shirt off, as we started another hand this time i didnt loose as my girlfriend did removing her tee shirt as i looked at her sitting there wearing only a bra as i smiled staring at her cute breasts, we continued as finally everyone had lost at least some clothing and then my luck changed as i lost few hands in a row as i removed my socks and jeans and realized that iwas sitting there wearing nothing but my briefs as ilooked around as i seen Melissa steves wife topless, still wearing her jeans and panties knowing that things were not looking good for me. as another round started i new that with the type of luck i have always had that i was pretty well fucked, and sure enough i lost again as everybody started giggling as i stood up removing my briefs as i stood nude in front of my girlfriend and her brother and wife as they told me to just stand there which i did as i had agreed if i lost that i would be the winners slave, as they are started getting dressed again as i saw heather take my clothes and leave the room hiding them as she returned with a digital camera and started taking photos as i stood there nude as iprotested telling them that i didn't agree to be photographed as they told me to shut the fuck up and not say a word. as i stood there they all were laughing and whistling at me as they told me to start shaking my money maker and dance, which i did embarissingly dancing for them as they snapped photos, they finally told me to get down on the floor ,and kneel with my head facing the floor as they all starting laughing as they said they wer going to head out to the front room with their drinks and relax and that they would call me when they wanted me to come in there, after about 10 minutes, i hear steve,melissa and my girlfriend heather yell for me to crawl out to front room and kneel in front of steve on the floor, as i crawls out nude as they take photos as i kneel in front of steve as he sits on the chair, as He sticks his boot covered feet in front of my face, lick them clean you fucking bitch, nervously i begin running my tongue all over each boot cleaning them, licking the dirt and grime off of each boot as heather and melissa laugh at me as they take turns taking photos, he finally pushes me away and than steve says to lay across his lap as i do even as he begins to slap each cheek hard with his bare hand 10 slaps each, i yell feeling the impact from the blow, than pushes me off to the floor as i hear his wife yell for me to come over as i slowly crawl over, kneeling she sticks her bare feet out and orders me to give her feet a tongue bath, which i do slowly running my tongue all over in btween each toe and sucking each toe as my girlfriend takes photos, than afterwards again i am told to lay across her lap as i see her reach into her purse pulling out a hair brush as she begins hitting my ass with the smooth side bringing it down 10 times each cheeck, feeling the pain shoot throughout my ass, feeling welts on my ass as it feels like its on fire, she pushes me off than my girlfriend heather tells me to get my ass over there now, which i do as she bends over telling me to kiss her ass as i begin kissing her ass steve takes photos., than she tells me to kneel and leaves room which i do and than i hear her re enter the room, she tells me that from now on i will wait on her and to her needs, no longer will i hang out all the time with my guy friends going to games,going out drinking, and standing her up like i have in the past, as this is her revenge if i dont she will show everyone the photos they have taken to my friends and everwhere i hang out at, and will post them all over the internet and she informs me that she has one more suprise for me as she holds out a pair of her panties and tells me to put them on, which i do as more photos are took.than she pulls out lipstick,bright red and applies it to my lips and than starts writing cunt across my chest, and i love cocks all over, as they take more photos and she begins stroking my cock through the panties as i moan, as everyone laughs i start cumming feeling the panty with cum, she then tells me that she has one more thing that She wants to see me do, as she looks at her brother they both start smiling at each other, and without saying a word i see him start to remove his jeans and than briefs as he stands nude his cock already semi erect.

Steve yells for me to get my fucking ass over to him and to suck his cock,show me, my wife and your girlfriend my sister what a cocksucker You are, as i crawl over to him, kneeling with my mouth wide open as he sticks head of his cock into my mouth,as i wrap my lips around his cock, he grabs my head forcing me down on his cock as i suck hearing his wife and my girlfriend and him laughing as i gag on his cock, sucking harder as drool pours out my mouth, choking,and gagging as i keep sucking feeling his cock throb in my mouth, than all of a sudden i begin to taste his pre cum as i keep sucking. Finally steve starts moaning and tells me that he's about to cum, and that i better swallow all of it like the cum hungry whore that i am,as i keep sucking all of a sudden i feel his warm cum begin to erupt in my mouth as i start choking, spewing cum as i try to swallow, he than pulls out of my mouth so last bit of his cum spews all over my face and in my eyes as he shakes the last bit of cum out smacking his cock over my face as my girlfriend still taking photos , as i kneel there face covered in cum, cum dripping from my mouth, still wearing pair of my girlfriends panties, which i was made to spew my seed into them..

My girlfriend looks at me and says that from now on i will do what she says and what she wants to do and that i will be at her service whenever she wants me to, and if not she will post and show the photos to everyone, and then she tells me to leave exactly how i am, as she opens the door as i walk out as everyone laughs as i walk out covered in cum,wearing the cum filled panty as i walk towards the car and get in, embarassed and truely humiliated as i pull out and head home, hoping that know one see's me or get pulled over by the cops as i take the side roads back home and sneak back into my house, as i head to bathroom to get cleaned up and get ready for bed knowing that from now on i will have to do as heather wants if i dont want everyone to see the photos that she has, as i head to bed still thinking about what had just happened earlier in the night hoping that my luck will change for the better... it certainly can't get much worse...can it
subguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to subguy for this post:
Old 04-16-2011, 05:48 PM   #2
Ice Shadow

Default nice

cant wait to read more...are you gonna keep making him wear girl things?
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:19 PM   #3
subguy

yes Ice Shadow at times i think i will
Old 04-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #4
Silvercola

Good job so far. Keep it up
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #5
Vodin30
getDare Devil

enjoyed it thus far.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me

KIK vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:31 PM   #6
subguy

Chapter 2

I get done eating my lunch out of the bowl like the bitch that i am, eating up my oatmeal , knowing that whole time i am, Heather and her friends are enjoying a fancy meal at restaurant, afterwards i get back to work, finishing all the dishes and doing all the laundry of Heather's, just as i'm getting about done, i hear the door bell ring, as i look through the peephole i can see thats its Heather and i open the door, she enters as i curtseys, than to my shock and suprise i see Her best friend Melissa come walking in behind her, as i stand there wearing my maid uniform,,,,,,,,panties, etc totally embarased and humiliated not knowing she was with heather. Heather looks at Melissa and laughs and says to her, see what i told you, he's not a man, but a sissy bitch, who's only purpose is to serve, he sure as hell not worth much of anything else, as they both laugh,,, as heather tells me to kneel down and show respect to both her and her best friend as i drop to my knees, they enter the room and go towards the couch and sit down

I remain kneeling as i see heather and melissa sitting on the couch talking to each other after awhile, i hear heather yelling for me to bring her and melissa a glass of tea, which i do as i return , kneeling, holding the tray out as i present each lady with their drinks, which they take as they instruct me to remain kneeling as they go about chatting among their selves. Now after some time passes by, they look at each other as i hear Heather ask Melissa if She wants to have some fun and she nods yes. Heather than looks at me grabbing me by my hair, and spits right in my face and slaps my face hard, she tells melissa that her little sissy bitch(me) will perform for them both, melissa than comes over and looks at me as she spits into my face and slaps me harder as i yell..Heather thats a wonderful idea, i'm sure your slut would love that.. wouldnt you, i look at melissa.. yes Ma'am i answer as they both start laughing.

Heather than tells me to stand which i do, and to slowly start to strip off my maid uniform. I begin to strip as Heather and Melissa watch, whistling and yelling as i strip standing now only wearing my bra and panties, now bitch heather yells dance shake your money maker as they both crack up in laughter as i dance, turning around shaking my ass.I continue dancing ass i bend over, my ass stuck out i feel my panties being pulled down, my clitty springing to life , as i continue dancing now with my little cock showing as i remove my bra now fully nude as i dance.. they take turn swatting my ass, still bright red and sore from earlier in the day after heather used the wooden spoon on me, as i moan in pain wincing.. Heather than tells me to stop and kneel back down head towards the floor, as she gets up as melissa stays sitting as i see heather go to a cabinet and pulls a bag out and walks back over standing in front of me, as melissa watches, she reaches in and pulls a leather dog collar out and begins to put in on me making sure its not to tight, and than heather attaches a leash to it, laughing.

She than winks at melissa, you know i always wanted a dog as she tells me to walk around the room, walk bitch she yells, as i start moving on my hands and knees as she parades me in front of melissa around the room leading me by the collar and leash, now bark bitch.. totally embarased i do as told, woof, woof,woof, i begin to bark, i hear melissa cracking up in laughter, to funny heather, as i hear them both laughing hysterically, now melissa i'm gonna give you the leash, why dont we take the dog outside, as she gives the leash to melissa as they open back door as i go out to the backyard, thanking god that their a privacy fence and that no one can see as i'm lead out side, and told to kneel as they both bring a chair over and sit down as i see heather still carring her bag, as i wonder what else she has in mind, as she unhooks the leash i remain kneeling, as i hear her whisper something to melissa and than she pulls something out of the bag and throws it across the yard.. ok bitch now go fetch, bring it back boy as she kicks my ass as i go quickly towards were it was thrown, seeing a black butt plug laying in the yard, as i pick it up using my mouth and return bringing it back dropping it at both of their feet.. good boi as they both pat my head.. laughing.. now open your mouth bitch which i do melissa heather says stuff his mouth with the plug,she nods picking it up and ramming it in my mouth.. now bitch, suck on that.. show both of us the cocksucker that you wish to be.., i nod and begins sucking the plug as i look at heather and melissa, as they both watch closely i hear heather say to melissa that it looks like i'm enjoying this maybe to much and tells me stop.Ok melissa take the plug from his mouth which she does, now bitch bend over, ass up high, spread your cheeks, as i do totaally exposed my asshole wide open in front of both the Ladys. melissa i want you to have the honor take the plug and push it up against his asshole and push it in slowly.. moaning loudly as melissa pushes the plug in..AAAHH.. my asshole stretching open as i feel the plug enter, going in all the way. now melissa begin to pull plug in and out fuck his ass.. treat him like the whore he is as i moan loudly as melissa twists the plug ramming it in and out my asshole as i squirm,moan screaming loudly, heather than goes around and applys nipple clamps to my sensitive nipples as i scream and moan.. heather laughs as melissa i can tell is getting into it as she has her way with me fucking my ass hard, pleading for them to stop, my body in pain.. heather looks at me, now tell Melissa and myself what you are.. breathing heavy.. my eyes tearing up, my asshole aching i stammer out, i'm a fucking slut MsHeather and MsMelissa, i'm nothing but a fucking sissy slut here to serve for You amusement and pleasure MsHeather, i moan loudly my clitty throbbing i can tell its leaking pre cum out.. You sure are i hear MsMelissa say as i scream in pain as all of a sudden MsHeather yanks the clamps off my nipples as the pain rushes through me, i scream..., ok melissa i think thats enough for now as i moan..mmm.. thanking them both for treating me like the slut i am as melissa pulls the plug out..AAAHHH... Now heather says, bitch i want you to stand in front of me and Melissa and start stroking your clitty, but do not cum, you must ask us both for permission before cumming.. yes MsHeather i understand. I stand before the gorgeous Ms Heather and stunning Ms Melissa as i stroke my clitty faster as they both watch. my clitty dripping pre cum, begging them both for permission to release, after awhile longer i ask again, please may i have permission. Heather looks at melissa what do you think?

Now after what seems like an eternity, finally melissa says to heather that she thinks i should be allowed to. heather nods and than tells me to stroke off with my strong hand into my weak hand and than to eat all my cum up as they both watch, i nod stroking my cock with my right hand as i moan loudly, gonna cum MsHeather and MsMelissa i moan as i hold my left hand out, grunting and moaning loudly as my cock erupts, my cum filling my hand as i hear melissa and heather laughing hysterically as i shake last bit of cum out, i hear heather as she stares now tell both of us what you are and than clean your mess up slut.. i look up at each one i am nothing but a cum hungry slut, whose only purpose is to serve and to be used, i crave cum , as i hear them both say to each other agreeing that yes i'm a slutty pathetic cum whore, as i stand there lapping all my cum up, licking palm of my hand, sucking each finger making sure to clean it all up, as i hold up my hand showing them both that its all gone. now slut tell us how much you loved eating your own cum.. as i lookup looking at each Lady, i loved it thank you so much as they both laugh, now its been awhile and i hear melissa tell heather that she will have to get going very soon, and heather whispers to her that real quick she has one more thing that they both should do to me to show how much of a dirty slut i am, melissa looks and says what is that. i think after he ate all of his cum he might be very thirsty,, heather looks at me and asks if i need a drink and without thinking i nod yes. I see both of them smirk and evil smile well than bitch while your outside go crawl over to the far corner of the back yard an day on your back, as i make my way over lying flat on my back. heather and melissa both approach me,as heather stands beside me laughing as she starts to unzip her jeans and remove them and slide her panties off as i stare at Her beautiful body knowing what is about to happen as she straddles over me , open your mouth wide bitch she says which i do, than all of a sudden she begins to piss i feel her golden nectar bouncing off my face and body, filling my mouth, drenching my hair, and than melissa goes over and does the same as i gag on her piss as it coats my face and body, as she finishes she says to heather well heather i think we found one thing he is good for Heather and thats being a toilet, as they both laugh

Heather looks at Melissa you know i was thinking about what i told you earlier when we were having lunch, about next Saturday being my brothers birthday and that i was going over to his place to throw him a birthday party.. melissa nods yes,, well i think i know what i'm going to give him for his birthday present, you know melissa he is gay and i think there would be no gift better for him than letting him have my slut here for the rest of the evening and night after his party, as they both laugh,, i'm sure that he would like that wouldn't you slut, service a real cock, and to be treated like the dirty slut that you are. yes Ma'am i answer..

They both look and smile at each other, as Heather looks at me well i'm gonna take Melissa back to her house, slut you stay outside till i get back home you dirty bitch, and think about how much fun that you will be having sucking my brothers cock and Him tearing your ass apart as they both walk by me ..Melissa stops and spits right in my face again.. goodbye you fucking sissy whore, as she and Heather smile and leave as i lay in the yard thinking about what they have just told me....
Old 05-25-2011, 01:36 PM   #7
subguy

Default Part 3

As the days pass it seems that before I know it's Saturday morning as I wake up and get dressed knowing what Heather said last weekend about being given to her gay brother Michael for the rest of the night as Her birthday gift to him, and that I'm to be his slut to do whatever He wishes the whole time. The telephone begins to ring, as I pick up my phone. I hear Heather's voice , She tells me to get my worthless ass over to her apartment so that She can get me ready to present to her brother, and to get over ASAP, as She says that she hangs the phone up before I nervously get my shoes on and get my car keys as I head towards her apartment. I would never admit it to her but just thinking about serving Her brother arouses me a little.

I pull up in front of Her place and get out and approach the front door ringing the door bell as I stand with my head down , she answers the door and tells me to enter , now get down on your knees bitch and kiss my feet. I quickly begin to shower each foot with kisses, now bitch you want to make me happy? Yes MsHeather of course, good she says, like I told you last weekend today is my brother Michael's birthday and my gift to him is you. You will be his bitch and do as He says. Iwill be asking him the day after to make sure that you behaved like the slut that I know you are, understand bitch? Yes MsHeather I understand , good She says now crawl to the bathroom and strip nude , I begin to crawl to the bathroom and quickly strip nude and already aroused kneeling until Ms Heather returns.

I remain kneeling and after a few minutes Ms Heather returns holding a razor, shaving cream and tells me to stand, which I do standing fully nude she tells me that She wants me to shave all the hair off my body the only hair I want left is on top of your head, Do You understand bitch She says as I nod yes .She begins laughing and say's She will be back later when I'm done

Quickly I begin to lather up with the shaving cream and begin by shaving my chest hair, arms, then working to each of my legs, after a while I'm all shaved except for my pubic region, as I look in the mirror running my hands up and down my smooth legs,then noticing that I'm still fully aroused and begin to start shaving my pubic hair off, shaving around my cock and balls slowly after awhile i finally finish as Ms Heather walks back in and looks at me , After She examines me closer she's says that i have done a good job, and to take a shower and then after drying off to go to her bedroom and kneel beside Her bed, which I do

Heather walks back into the room carrying some clothes , she tells me to stand, which I do. She looks at me and tells me to put these on as She lays the clothes on the bed, she leaves the room again. I begin to put on black fishnet mini dress with matching g string, she tells me to sit down in the chair in front of the mirror as she begins to apply make up to me, first appling mascara and eye shadow and then the bright red lipstick and gloss on my lips, and then she holds out and begins to put on a pair of 6" black pumps as i trytry to walk around in them stumbling across the room.. I hear her laughing , well I'm sure that you won't be on your feet very long anyways slut she says, knowing my brother He will have you down on the floor treating you like the filthy slut you are as he likes to be rough with his sluts.. she laughs.... and now its starting to get later in the afternoon and Her brother is supposed to be stopping by to pick up his birthday gift. I look in the mirrorseeing just how much of a slut I am, waiting in her bedroom until She comes and gets me. After about 30 minutes I hear the doorbell ring and hear her greet her brother, as He comes inside.. as i sit quietly in the room.

Heather reappears, after about 2 hours of sitting in her room, She looks at me, be a good bitch for my brother and do everything he says, if you don't there will be hell to pay andmake sure her brother has a birthday he won't ever forget. I look at Ms Heather and assure Her that I will as She attaches a dog collar around my neck and attaches a leash to it..Now bitch she says crawl behind me as we go out towards the other room. I see her brother Michael sitting on the couch as I crawl along. Heather begins to say happy birthday to Her brother, as I kneel before him.Heather beins to tell her brother that she couldn't think of what to get him on His birthday, but wanted to make sure it was something he would remember as She tells him she is going to let him have me her slut for rest of the night to do as He wants to.Treat him like the fucking slut he is ,the rougher the better.. as He looks at me smiling. Well sis he says this is certainly a surprise as he looks at me grinning thanking Her, telling me to stand as he looks at my body closer running his hands all over me through my dress, my cock twitching as he grabs it and my balls as I moan loudly as he twists. He says I'LL put this slut to good use for sure, he laughs and tells Her that he is going to get going and to try me out as he and his sister hug as She tells him to have a happy birthday, oh I'm sure I will be, as he laughs taking the leash and pulling on it, come on bitch he says as i crawl behind him out the door outside, hoping no one see's me in my panties and dress as he opens the back door to his car, get in bitch he says as i do, as he shuts the door, as i look out and see Heather with a evil grin looking at me as Michael gets in and we head out of the driveway and down the road. He pulls in to his place as i get out as he re attaches the leash to my collar as I crawl towards the door, he opens it and tells me to get my ass inside and to go lay on the floor beside the couch on my back , which i quickly do

I continue to lay on my back a Michael returns, from now on you will call me Sir, yes Sir I reply, good he says as I see Him beginning to strip and remove his clothes as I watch seeing his nude body and his big cock spring to life , now my sister said that you were a dirty bitch let's see if that's true or not, he goes over to where I am laying and begins to squat over my head as he spreads his ass cheeks, get up there bitch he says lick my asshole push your face up there, which i nervously do burying my face deep in his ass, i begin to lick his asshole , running my tongue all around , pushing my tongue in him darting my tongue in hearing him moan. I continue rimming him after what seems like a long time he gets up looking at me, wow sis was right you are a dirty fucking whore. I am going to have so much fun with you, as he laughs, follow me bitch as Sir takes the leash and leads me down the hallway as he opens a door and we start going down some steps as i look around seeing that I am in the basement and to my shock see that it has been turned into a fully equipped dungeon with all sorts of chains and ropes hanging from the ceiling, with a cabinet full of toys whips, floggers , crops ,and all kinds of different devices and furniture., kneels bitch, Sir says, as I kneel as he goes back up the stairs and locks the door with a key and puts it in his pocket, nowhere for you to run to bitch. He laughs as he tells me to stand as he looks at me. He begins to tear the dress off me and slide my panties off, my cock standing at attention a, He reaches down and slaps it hard as I yell from impact, then he grab's hold of my balls twisting as I scream, he begins to laugh, Heather told me to that you like it rough, isn't that true slut? Yes Sir I reply, well before the night is over your wish that you never said that.He tells me to get up and to follow him as we approach the St. Andrews cross, now face the cross as he secures me with leather wrists and ankle cuffs.

Secured tightly unable to move, facing the cross , I hear him say he thinks I need a good whipping. I don't say a word as Ihear Him speak, feeling him begin to run his hand down my back and butt as he pinches me as I moan loudly, Say it bitch he yells , tell me You are a dirty fucking slut, needing to be whipped, you crave and need it. I begin to answer, as I feel his hand down to my thighs giving my cock and balls another hard squeeze, i yell please Sir please whip me treat me like the dirty bitch that I am as Sir laughs, very well than slut as I feel the whip hit my back, WHACK!, WHACK!WHACK! I begin to cry out loud,. WHACK, WHACK ,WHACK, Screaming as I feel the sting of His whip, I plead for mercy, he keeps going..working his way down to my ass as I keep yelling, my eyes tearing up, and the mascara Heather made me wear running down my face.Finally what seemed like forever He stops and begins to undo the cuffs, turn around bitch face me, as he reattaches the cuffs, as i'm secured against the cross again,he continued the flogging this time on my chest , stomach and tops of my legs. Red welts forming all over. He stops, rubbing my chest and nipples, then spits right into my face as I feel it run down my face.Yelling my body aching. He looks at me now bitch let's see how good a cock sucker you are as he undoes the cuffs, drop to your knees in front of me, I quickly drop and open my mouth wide as Sir approaches slapping his cock against my face. beg for it bitch, tell me how much you want my cock. Please Sir ,please let me suck your cock, feed me your cock I need it bad, before Icould finish he begins to push his cock into my mouth, as I begin to gag as Sir reaches behind my head pushing me down on his cock, choking as it hits the back of my throat, suck it slut, he says as i quickly begin to suck gagging, my eyes tearing up again, choking on Sir's cock as it throbs in my mouth. Sir stops pulling his cock out no teeth bitch as He slaps me hard across the face with his hand as He plunges his cock back in forcing me down on His cock, drool pouring out my mouth as I suck ,Sir grunts loudly i'm going to cum slut.. you better swallow it all you cum hungry little bitch.Sir moans as his cock begin to erupt in my mouth as I gag trying to swallow it all.. Sir pulls out and lets rest of the cum spew all over my face, my face and eyes plastered with his cum. He looks at me and takes his hand smearing his cum all around my face and hair.. well its time for me to eat supper, and it looks like you slut just had yours..as he laughs he takes rope and ties me to the floor , bitch He says i'll be back in about an hour or so, than i'm going to rape your little tight ass.. he chuckles as he exits the basement turning off all the lights and shuts the door ,as i'm left tied,covered in cum, in the dark.. as i await his return..

I lay helpless in the dark and then i hear the door open, and lights come back on.. I'm back you filthy little whore he says, as I hear Sir approach me, realizing that he is not alone this time. Slut, this is Steve he's my boyfriend, I called him over, your gonna be having us both tonight as they both laugh. Steve looks at me and says to Michael, damn she is one ugly bitch, only thing you are probably good for is to be abused and fucked arent you, yes Sir i answer, as they both smile well that we can do, as they untie me and begin to smack my sore ass, still covered in welts as is my back. Get your ass over to the bench and lay across it, i can feel Him tying me down to it. tied tightly as Sir Michael gets behind me and steve standing in front now he is fully nude. I feel Michael spreading my ass cheeks and starts spitting on my asshole, as he takes his cock and begins to rub around my hole. steve tells me to open my mouth as he pushes his cock in my mouth.. gagging.. than all of a sudden Mickael begins pushing his cock in my ass, i try to moan, but muffled as i suck on steves dick.. as Sir Michael begins thrusting harder, i try to squirm, unable to move , screaming and gagging as both my ass and mouth are stuffed full of cock,my eyes tearing up as Michael slaps my already bruised and battered ass more, as i scream gagging on steve's cock, as he slaps and spits in my face, you like that don't you slut,yes Sir i reply, as they pound me hard ,my ass aching as drool pours out my mouth..tears running down my face, for what seem's like an eternity, finally Michael thrusts n and out my ass i'm gonna cum, beg for it bitch he says, beg for my cum, please Sir please give this slut your cum i beg of You, as i hear him grunt and moan louder as i fill His cock deep inside me begin to erupt filling my ass with His cum..OOOAAHH..YYYEEESSSS he screams as He continues cumming inside me , and than without warning i hear steve moan as his cock begins to erupt in my mouth, filling my mouth as i swallow all of his cum,as he pulls out my mouth and finishes cumming on my face coating my eyes and face with gobs of white hot sticky cum, as he slaps his cock on my face getting it all out,, laughing as he walks away as i notice Michael pull out my ass, can fill my asshole gaping wide open as he goes around and sticks his dick in front of my face, suck it clean bitch he says which i begin to do.. as He and Steve laugh, I hear him say to steve damn I told you he was a dirty fucking bitch, as I suck his cock clean.. Finally after Michael gets done he begins to untie me and i hear him say that its getting late and that He and steve are going upstairs for the rest of the night and that i am to remain in the basement for the rest of the night, as they tell me to crawl over to corner of the room as i see a old mattress laying on the floor, thats were your be sleeping slut till my sister picks your ugly ass up in the morning, now get over there, which i do as i lay flat on my back they begin to tie me up, as i lay there my body used and abused, ass sore, covered in welts, cum oozing out my ass, face covered n cum , they both head out the basement and turn the light out as i lay there thinking about what just happened, waiting for Heather to come and pick me up in the morning, Than I hear Michael yell down the stairs oh by the way slut, i forgot to tell you that we had cameras set up all over and we filmed your filthy ass being treated like the whore you are, and i'm going to let Heather have a copy to watch for her amusement, I think she will have a good laugh seeing you..as He laughs and shuts door again
Old 05-25-2011, 08:54 PM   #8
Silvercola

I like it. Would of been nicer if it was a present to her older and hotter sister
Old 05-26-2011, 04:48 AM   #9
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

I agree shoulda been a older much hotter sister...

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:11 PM   #10
Silvercola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem jr View Post
I agree shoulda been a older much hotter sister...
You getting an idea from the two exactly same suggestions?hmm maybe a new part with her Older and hotter sister in the near future?

Advertisements
Kink Talk