Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think, Who will win the strapon contest?
Me 4 44.44%
Emma 1 11.11%
Lucy 1 11.11%
Rachel 1 11.11%
Lisa 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2014, 03:41 AM   #24
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

This is just going to be a short chapter as I don't have too long but hopefully it can set up some more to come.

One week later.......

The day had arrived. It was Friday evening and as the buses pulled up outside the hotel there was an air of excitement among all of the 120 attending members and 8 captains, the nominated team size this year. As myself and the fellow captains made our way to the entrance in our crimson red tops we were followed by a flame of fellow contenders all in yellow.

Jazz had done a superb job, the lobby was decorated i red and yellow and banners were strung all over. 'WELCOME TO THE ISDGS' was strung in massive letters over the grand staircase. Some of the members including myself were surprised by the grandeur of the setting. Normally the games took place in one of the club locations or a run down area.

We made our way to the main lecture theater, the meeting spot for the two societies. We entered to see the theater had already been split up. A line down the middle separated the two societies vertically. The BDSM society were already waiting on the right side. 20 seats at the back were separate for the invited guests with a further 10 seats at the front still sat empty. These were prestigious seats for the 10 judges. 16 seats were in a row on stage and this is where I was heading.

The honour of being a team captain was building up inside me as I took my place among Jazz, Lisa, James, Danny, Blake, Rachel and Adam. I looked to my left to see 8 of the BDSM society also sat there. Notably Jake was missing, having been kicked out of the society after what happened to Mel. Liam had taken the role of acting president with Priya, a stunning small Asian girl with a surprisingly commanding persona.

They were joined by Jim, Abi, Sammi, Greg, Sophie and Volts. The last one named so because his spike hair made it look like he'd been electrocuted. Only Sophie in their team was a new member this year. Once we'd all taken our seats Rachel and Liam stepped up to do the introduction. 'Welcome to the 20th Inter-Society Dare Games.' Rachel shouted. A cheer went up from all of the 276 people in attendance.

Liam took over. 'As you can see this year, the club has done an excellent job in providing us with this venue and the events this year will attempt to take advantage of this grand hotel. Each of you have been assigned a room now and should hopefully have left luggage there.' Nods spread around the room. 'As you all know, each of you must take part in a minimum of 6 events, three on each day. Your team captains will let you know when you are doing an event.'

Rachel continued. 'Each event on the 1st day will only be worth 1 point. The second morning are worth 3 points. And the final afternoon are worth 5 points. The events have been agreed but kept secret and drawn randomly from this dish.' Liam raised a large silver dish full of cards. 'And as you all know the losing team must suffer a final forfeit.'

'Only Rachel and Adam know for certain what is in this envelope.' Liam held up the envelope in his hands. 'Each of you know by agreeing to compete, if you lose you must complete whatever is written inside here. The club won the honour of choosing this forfeit a week ago so even myself and Priya do not know what is in here. As for tonight you can have as much fun as you like, but remember, the contest starts at 9 am sharp tomorrow morning.'

'Now,' Rachel started, 'Let us introduce you to this years 10 judges. First up, a lad who won the reward of being a judge, Toby. A small applause broke out. Selected by the BDSM Society we have Jason. Selected by The Club we have Fiona. The two members of the university committee who gave permission for this to take place, Kevin and Georgia. Owners of our Favourite local bondage and sex shop we have Jess and Jamie.' I was surprised to see that both of these were barely older than me. 'Former member of the BDSM society Susanna. Former member of The Club Jennifer. And finally the founder of the ISDGs, without him this would not be happening, George.'

A massive cheer went up for the final judge, now 42 but still a hero in the two societies eyes. However it was the second last judge which had taken my breath away. Jennifer, a member of The club for 4 years, now 26 years old. She was always a loyal member and the older members knew her as a great friend. However I knew her better than anyone. She turned towards me and smiled. I returned the smile to my sister.

Who will win the ISDGs?
What will happen on the first night?
What is final forfeit?

Keep reading and find out soon
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk