Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-12-2023, 03:01 PM   #1
Isosceles_Trapezoid

Lifebuoy Dares for a family cruise (22 tf)

I am going on a cruise in less than a week and (unfortunately) a lot of my family will also be there and ill be staying in a room with my sister. I won't necessarily be around my family the whole time though. What are some dares I could do on the cruise that wouldn't involve them at all?

Beyond my likes list, I'd also be willing to try to hookup with someone on the boat.

I also will be able to pack a small amount of supplies just for this, but not very much.

22 bi TF

kik: isosceles_trapezoid
Isosceles_Trapezoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 03:02 AM   #2
asdqwre

I知 assuming this cruise has a pool, correct me if I知 wrong. Your dare is very straight forward. Go to the pool wearing a standard swim suit, dip in the water then head immediately to a lounge chair. Now for the fun bit of hidden public, from the second your out of the pool you should be pissing yourself. Most people will just think the drips are from the pool but you値l know.
What sort of amenities/ areas are there on the cruise? Is there changing rooms near the pool? Is there a gym, can you ho in the pool late at night?
asdqwre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 07:01 PM   #3
Isosceles_Trapezoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdqwre View Post
I知 assuming this cruise has a pool, correct me if I知 wrong. Your dare is very straight forward. Go to the pool wearing a standard swim suit, dip in the water then head immediately to a lounge chair. Now for the fun bit of hidden public, from the second your out of the pool you should be pissing yourself. Most people will just think the drips are from the pool but you値l know.
What sort of amenities/ areas are there on the cruise? Is there changing rooms near the pool? Is there a gym, can you ho in the pool late at night?
It looks like the pool is open 24 hours, and I couldn't find evidence of changing rooms. There is also a gym, spa, and water slide.

22 bi TF

kik: isosceles_trapezoid
Isosceles_Trapezoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 09:19 PM   #4
asdqwre

Nice so will you try my dare? The other dare I have is kinda hard, You should were a bikini bottom under your swimsuit, when in the water slide take off and put back on ur suir
asdqwre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 04:27 PM   #5
gaychris

Are you taking diapers?
If so wear one under your swim suit, stay in the pool for 30 mins, then lay on a sun lounger for an hour before walking back to your room for a change
If possible take pictures!
I would love to see
gaychris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 04:46 PM   #6
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

You should try doing a workout (or/and other activities) while plugged ^^

Maybe try having a pacifier on you body all the time as a rule. Having to suck on it at least once and hour.

And, sorry for the direct question, how far along are you in your transition?
That information would be helpful for more specific dares ^^

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, pee, secret, travel