Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-14-2014, 12:45 PM   #1
dmdmdm

Female Forced orgasm dare

I wrote this one as instruction for my slave, actually. But then I decided I like it enough to bring to public. You can either just enjoy the text or try to perform it on yourself or your own slave.
Grammar corrections are also appreciated, English is not my native and I seek to get better at it.

Put handcuff keys near yourself. Then go get your phone and launch a timer app on it. Handcuff your ankles together. Apply a toothpaste onto your nipples.

Get your hand wet with the jiucy your pussy leaks for so many hours, then finger yourself to get comfortable with stretching. No edging or orgasm allowed.

Slide the handle of toothbrush into that tight slit of yours. Then tie your legs above knees with a bungie rope.

After doing that you will not be able to open legs and have the toothbrush inside yourself.

Turn the toothbrush on. Start the timer on the phone. Handcuff your wrists behind your back. You're not allowed to interfere from now on.

You will be tormented with vibrations while being tied. You cannot open your legs to try and ease the vibrations or push the vibe out. You also cannot help yourself with hands.

You must fight the orgasm as long as you can while being relentlessly stimulated by the toothbrush. When you orgasm at last, which will be inevitable and likely extremely powerful, you must remember the time on which it happened. You also count how many orgasms you experienced

After that you must endure for an hour. You can't do anything to make the pleasure stop, to prevent yourself from orgasming or to bring yourself over (you may stuck on edge instead).

If at any time you feel yourself in danger or have any health concenrs, immideately release yourself. SAFETY IS THE RULE #1.

After that hour is up, you can untie yourself and rest. You can write me right away a PM even if I am offline. I will read it the first thing in the morning.

The following morning you must edge yourself 5 times if you had more than 5 orgasms, or usual 15 times if you had less. You must dress in jeans for that day and wear no panties. The rough fabric will remind you how sore and tortured your pussy is during the day.
You must locate a sex-shop nearby tomorrow.
  • Self-bondage
  • Light pain
  • Hidden public play
  • Daily assignments
  • Dice dares
  • Expanding horizons of her sexuality
I had experience with multiple girls over last 5 years.
A period of play with no strings attached to get comfortable with each other is possible.
dmdmdm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, dare, forced orgasm, idea, torture