Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 03-23-2013, 03:35 AM   #1
stubenkueken1984

Lightbulb Alternative Likes/dislikes/limits for masters/mistresses

As a Dom I frequently get asked for my likes and limits but that's not easy to explain because I like several things which may scare away some slaves but I actually don't need to let anyone do them.
What do you think about switching to something like:
“MustHaves”/”DontNeed”/”DontLike”/”NoGos”?

What I mean is the following:
-“MustHaves” should contain things every potential slave must be willing to do(must have this in its likes) (like writing reports and so on)

-“DontNeed” contains things you would be glad if a slave does it for you but you would be fine if this would be a limit (e.g. pain, torture, proof) and if this is a limit for the slave you would respect it.

-“DontLike” and “NoGos” seems to be similar the reason is that “DontLike” should contain things you will not ask for because you don't enjoy it when slave do this (e.g. permanent damage) and “NoGos” contains things you don't like in a slave (e.g disobedience)

I hope everybody understands what I'm trying to say
Does anybody has any suggestions? (especially for the names of the categories because they sound a bit strange yet^^)

This could also be a good way for switches to seperate their dominant likes/limits from their submissiv likes/limits

Last edited by stubenkueken1984; 03-23-2013 at 03:42 AM.
stubenkueken1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:21 AM   #2
vulcan

Personally I never use lists of the like/dislikes/limits variety at all, no matter what titles they are given. If anyone wants to know what I enjoy, or what I don't, or what I expect from a slave I have a conversation with them to talk about all those things.
If I absolutely have to just let someone know without a chat then I write a full and descriptive account of what I enjoy and why and what I expect from others.

I just feel that, as you have already said, lists simply don't tell the story and can easily confuse or alarm people.
vulcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
TRIOXIN

When I get asked that I reply with "your limits are mine" as nothing bothers me if they are into scat then I will go with that, so its all down to them not me.
TRIOXIN is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
idea, masters, mistress