Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-04-2017, 10:14 AM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Pain-adjustable clothespins on nipples

The first part below is just how I usually attach a clothespin on the nipple. I'm unsure whether people do this the same way as I do it, so I just share it anyway. The second part is the pain-adjustable clothespin.

— – — – — – — – —

Take a clothespin, open its mouth as far as it goes and press it against (or rather around) the nipple. Simply let the mouth close so the clothespin is (or should be) pinching your nipple without having too much areola (= coloured skin around the nipple) in its mouth. Follow these steps without otherwise touching your skin/chest/breast/nipple/areola.

I don't expect it to work for everyone, or every type of nipple that is – assuming that nipples vary between people in size and such. So just try it for yourself, and otherwise; no harm done (until you put on the clothespins)

— – — – — – — – —

Get two pairs of clothespins (4 total): a set of primary and secondary clothespins. Just regular sized wooden or plastic clothespins will do. Attach the primary set of clothespins to your nipples: one on each nipple. Once attached, get the secondary clothespins and place them perpendicular on the end of the primary ones. By putting these on the end, the primary clothespins will pinch your nipples less hard. Simply by sliding the secondary clothespin closer towards the mouth of the primary clothespin, the pinching pain will increase. Slide back and forth to adjust the pain accordingly.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 03-04-2017 at 04:03 PM. Reason: lay-out
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 03-07-2017, 08:12 PM   #2
cariadferch

Very clever idea, thank you for shairing.

One of the most challenging dares I had to do was place clothespins on my nipples and then knock them off with a wooden spoon, thus effectively spanking myself on the breasts as well.

It was much harder to knock them off then I thought. Each slap was quite painful. Even worse, however, was that with each failure there was the horrible realization that I would have to do it again, but this time with even harder force.

My likes, dislikes & limits.
cariadferch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 03:31 AM   #3
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cariadferch View Post
Very clever idea, thank you for shairing.

One of the most challenging dares I had to do was place clothespins on my nipples and then knock them off with a wooden spoon, thus effectively spanking myself on the breasts as well.

It was much harder to knock them off then I thought. Each slap was quite painful. Even worse, however, was that with each failure there was the horrible realization that I would have to do it again, but this time with even harder force.
Ouch yes, that is quite horrible. I have the nasty plastic ones. They pinch very hard, so I never succeed in knocking them off.

To adjust the amount of pain from the clothes pegs, you could also use elastic bands. Wrap them around the end to make it less painful, or around the front to make it pinch even harder.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 03-08-2017, 11:30 AM   #4
cariadferch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Ouch yes . . .
It looks like RiskyFlame has some groupies. I think we should start a fan club.

My likes, dislikes & limits.
cariadferch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothespeg, clothespegs, clothespin, clothespins, idea, ideas, nipple, nipples, pain, pegs, pins, punishment