Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-14-2015, 11:27 PM   #1
sklavealex

Thumbs up A simple yet effective hobble technique

I have developed a very effective way to hobble someone that is undetectable to anybody nearby but will slow down the 'victim' quite effectively.

What you need for this method includes a rigid buttplug, Glass or metal preferred and as large as you can comfortably wear while walking, about 8 feet of strong string or light paracord, shoes and a pair of pants.

In the middle of the piece of string tie it securely around the base of the buttplug so you have 2 equal length pieces.

Insert the buttplug and put on your pants, threading one string down and out each leg. Put on the shoes and stand up.

Tug gently on each string to make sure there is no slack then wrap the string under one shoe but do not tie yet. Hold the crossing point on the string and bend your knee slightly so you have about 1 to 2 inches of slack. Tie the string now but 1" tighter than when you stood straight. Repeat for the other leg and you are ready.

When you stand with your knees slightly bent there will be no tension on the plug but as you walk it will tug on the plug. Stairs are particularly interesting...

kik:
pierced_guy

snapchat:
Streetsocial

Like:
CBT, bondage, medium pain, humiliation, pet play, collars, hidden public, tease and denial, forced orgasams, orgasm control, selfbondage
Ok:
bladder control, ass play, body writing, semi public
Limits:
Shit, piss, vomit, blood play, needles, animals, diapers, age play, nothing that leaves visible marks and illegal activities
sklavealex is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to sklavealex for this post:
Old 06-22-2015, 08:07 AM   #2
fedelope1990

I would like see photos of this
fedelope1990 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bound, buttplug, dare, idea