Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-03-2014, 01:32 PM   #1
MikeRU

Question Some ideas for BAD girl.

So, it has been a while since i visited the site but recently a friends asked me for some ideas and to be honest i only helped him a bit as this is not really my thing.

The situations is as follows: He(19) has a friend(she is 18)(they are not together but are just good friends interested in similar things).They live in different cities so this should stay online. Now, the girl among other things has been generally rude with some people around her as well as acting as a spoiled kid. She is aware of this and they decided that he should take more control over her and also punish her gently. The arrangement takes the form of a CONSENSUAL blackmail if that helps you.

Now about what the ideas should be this is some of his ideas that he thought might be interesting but was not sure how:
-a way for her to show more respect to him(although addressing him as master/sir is too much)
-pictures(the hard limit is going less than underwear. the soft limit would be making pictures that contain less than any public picture should normally contain.
-daily tasks
-personal/intimate questions/topics(although not smth with more meaning not just how often u masturbate or something like that)
-some light control over more aspects of her life.

You could also formulate them as a list of rules and/or protocol.And please be detailed/descriptive.

So, guys, what do u think? any ideas?

Tkx in advance.

P.S.:They will not share any pictures for those who may want that although if he'll do your idea i will sure relay his response to you.

Last edited by MikeRU; 02-03-2014 at 04:02 PM.
MikeRU is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couple., dare, idea, truth