Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
slave_master

Default Public Dares with Excuses

Lets try and get a list together of Public dares that if caught, you have an excuse.

For exmaple, I read a story where someone took a shower in the opposite sex changing rooms which was the dare. The excuse was that they accidently went into the wrong changing rooms.

These type of dares allow you to do extreme public with high chances of getting caught, whilst allowing you to have an excuse to avoid problems (the person who sees you should be ok with it).

1) Dare: Shower in opposite sex changing rooms
Excuse: Accidently went into to wronge changing rooms.

2) Dare: Leave the door unlocked when using cubicle in public toilets (have to use a door that will not swing open if not locked)
Excuse: "I thought the door was locked"

3) Dare: Fully naked in multi-sex steam room or sauna
Excuse: Thought it was single sex OR thought it was okay to be naked (this could work if a group did this, as anyone entering may think it was normal, and may even join you by getting naked themselves!)

Well thats the three I can think of, please reply with more dares of a similar sort if you can think of any.
slave_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:03 PM   #2
RHS 5

4. go into a place of the opposite sex (like a bathroom) and if you get caught, then say " Sorry, i broke my glasses yesterday and i thought that this was the mens room"

5. If your new to a school, then go into the opposite sexes changing room in the gym and if you get caught you really do have an excuse beacuase you didn't know that it was the girls locker room

I don't do: pain, public, illegal stuff, messy, piss, scat, and sex

I have tons of female underwear and some clothing

Im always up for a masterbation dare

19/m/USA-----I have skype and webcam
RHS 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:37 PM   #3
monk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to monk

6) Dare: Wetting yourself.
Excuse: You got caught short.
Excuse: Medical.

7) Dare: Cross dressing in public.
Excuse: It's is legal in a lot of countries.
Excuse: It's my GF's and all I had available.

8) Dare: Nude.
Excuse: Stag-doo, student prank etc.... (may not work)

9) Dare: Diapers.
Excuse: Medical.
doesnt like: Slight Public, Slight Mess (easy clean).
Limits: Poop, Family, Extreme Pain, Messy, Public.
monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:57 PM   #4
Ancient Brit

Default Public Dares with excuses.

10) I have done this dare many times on my canoe trips in Sweden or at mountain lakes when I'm hiking and on textile seaside beaches. This works best on small bathing areas where there is a pontoon which is a focus point.

Small bathing beaches on the lakes and rivers often in Sweden often have swimming pontoons. Arrive at the beach when there is no-one there.
Strip off and make sure your clothes and towel are well back from the bathing area. Then when you hear a car arriving at the carpark, or voices approaching the bathing area go for a swim.
When the other people arrive there is no way you can avoid leaving the water and walkng to your clothes in full view.
Excuse: I thought it was deserted.

The first time I did this was actually accidental! I was swimming late in the evening from a deserted pontoon. I'd stripped off and left my clothes on the pontoon when I went for the swim. A lady who was on another pontoon about 100m away saw me, called over her 2 17-year old daughters, and they came over and sat down right by my clothing! When I eventually got out of the water I had to walk right up to the lady and girls. I actually had a good chat with them while drying myself and putting clothes back on.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:13 PM   #5
Ancient Brit

Default Public dare with excuses

11) Another idea for relatively uncrowded beaches.
Approach a complete stranger on the beach and get chatting. Tell them that you've lost a bet and you are required to go skinnydipping and get someone to take some photos of you to prove that you have done it. When they agree you have to strip off in front of them and get the photos taken.

Obviously lots of variations on this, but bets and dares are seen as good excuse to get naked.

I've done this many times and I've never had difficulty getting someone to take photos of me! Make it more exciting by approaching group with several of opposite sex.

ancient brit

Advertisements
Kink Talk