Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-07-2020, 09:49 PM   #1
WhoreSarah

Default Question about your daily routine

Okay so has anyone else’s routine went to shit? Like I am genuinely curious. I’m furloughed, uni is over till September. I’m awake at 6 in the morning and I’m gonna give you a hint it’s not cause I just woke up. Like when do I even eat anymore. I either do one meal or day or nothing like what has happened, I wasn’t great before but damn.

Literally the only thing I can tell you I do everyday is make my bed and even then that can range from making it when I wake up or making it at midnight so like what the fuck. I have nothing to do everyday but I have found it a priority to make my bed, even if I get straight back into it, I cannot deal with an untucked bed.

Is anyone experiencing this 😂 cause like it’s bright outside and I have yet to sleep and I’m considering an all nighter and then maybe going to sleep at an actually decent time tonight cause damn this is bad.

Toys: handcuffs, vibrator (wevibe jive), rabbit vibrator
WhoreSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 09:53 PM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Neither my wife nor I can sleep at night. I can seldom get to sleep until the sun is starting to come up and then I sleep all day in short naps in front of the TV. I go back to work for the first time since Valentine's day tomorrow and have not slept at night for a couple of weeks at least. Just sit around all day and don't do much of anything because I am so sleepy. First time I can remember ever looking forward to a Monday!

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.

Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 06-08-2020, 12:25 PM   #3
Moehrchenprinz

Oh yeah, same thing here.

Our government took it's sweet time doing nothing and then implemented emergency measures after cases spiked for several week-ends.

So basically from one day to another my complete daily routine went out of the window. Luckily things are going back to normal now, but it's been pretty damaging to both mental and physical health to just suddenly be stranded and with, like, an overwhelming amount of free time with excessively limited possibilities for social interaction (especial being high risk).

It definitely isn't rare and something many people struggle with.
I'm wishing everyone lots of strength during these very difficult times.
Moehrchenprinz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Moehrchenprinz for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk