Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-21-2020, 10:20 PM   #1
DarkRabbitASMR

Default Control My Sleep

Hello, everyone! As the title says, I’m currently looking for tasks to do while I sleep/am getting ready for bed. This could include waking up periodically to edge, sleeping in bondage, etc.
If tasks contradict one another, I will make sure to do those tasks on separate nights and write full reports on each.
I also recently purchased a Lovense Vibrator, which works long distance. PM me if you would like access to it and if you would like to control my vibrator while I sleep.
As far as other toys I have, I have access to rope, handcuffs (both fuzzy and metal), a riding crop, flogger, bull whip, suction cups, clothespins, dildos (one medium, one small), butt plugs (small, medium, and large. The small and large ones have tails attached, the small one being a wolf tail and the large one being a bunny tail), a ball gag, blindfold, and a wand vibrator, as well as any household objects.
I will let you know if something falls within my limits, or if I cannot complete a task for other reasons, so we can work out substitutions. Thank you in advanced.

PM me “Control” and I’ll send you the info for my Lovense Vibrator, which you can control for a select period of time.
DarkRabbitASMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 02:53 PM   #2
CarlosR

You could use two dildos, the medium between your feet, and the small one to avoid your snoring, plugs, and to ensure that you sleep like this, that they leave you tied with the whip. All this while you are great in an online video for us to see.

Advertisements
Kink Talk