Old 10-22-2015, 10:26 AM   #1
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Total Makover

So her is my 2nd attempt on a story.
Please ignore typos
All feedback and ideas are welcome!

Total makeover

“Do you ever considered a drastic style change? Well our daring volunteer Lucy did! Thats why she signed up for the first episode of Total Makeover.The first Makover show to take extream messures I am your host Clara. As i said before Lucy will be our first participant she is only 18 years olde waights about 40kg, is 1,7m tall and overall has kind of a goth style, but her green hair probably wont be anymore when we are done with her! A few Questions Lucy:

Why did you sign up with total makeover?”

the blue eyed teen kinda shylie begans to anser: “well it seamed like a cheap possibilety to try somthing new.”

“Well it sure is Lucy but remember that somme changes may be permanent and that you bound yourself by contracet to wear cloths that fit the style for a whole yeare!”

“well i am aware of this but I hope it dident turns out bad for me” she smiles

“Nether do we Lucy! Tell us what do you think would be the worst for you?”

“well probably a Tatto or a piercing in a bad spot!”

“well then we hope the wheel doesnt lands on Tatoo Model! i think thats enogh chit chat, if you please could take a good spin on the wheel of changes we will start but first take this blindefold since the result must be a komplett suprise!”

The Goth gave the wheel a hard spin whilst Clara aplied the blindfold. the whell slowly stoüed spinning, with the needel poointing on “kawaii lolita” almost at the same time the sleeping drug took effect on Lucy.

After an intense hour of makover and probably the same amount of comercials….

“Welcome back to total makeover in the last part of the show we will take a quick recast of thinges we changed. At first we hade a goth girl with green hair an serverel piercings, those wher removed firset since it dident will fit her new style. we then took care of her whole body with multiple special creams and cemicales to get rid of hair, make her skin softer and also make her more pale! Lucys breasts wher at a solid C when we started but fore the sake of cutnes those had to be reduced to an larger A. For body jewelery Lucy now has a corset witch will keep her slim an sexy but she might consider cutting down on cheescake since this is a body bound Corset wich means it cant be removed! for her Drawer we first had to get rid of all her dark cloaths and replace them with puffy rainbow and white sparkel dresses, we figured we might as well give her permanent makeup to go with it, at first we made her lips 3 times as puffy then we replaced her eye leedes with synthetic ones that sparkel better yet they are actualy huge but sadly this also comes at the cost of beeing non reversebal. As prommised the green hair isnt any more because her drawer now also consistes of a varayety of cute wigs ther is no need for hair on her hade so we first cut her and then shaved her with our perma remove cemical razer, she will recive her cut of hair as a gift from us for beeing so brave once we are finished.Since Lucy now is a Kawaii Lolita we also replaced the smell of her swet with the smell of suger canes because it can get really hot in those dresses! Now for the last and probably most intime change we couldnt get around the fact that Lucy haas a somwhat loose asshole we took care of that for her her hole has been shrinked to roughly the size of a small pencil, we are sure this will take some bathroom adjustment but you know what they say about true beaty we also had to figure what to do with her Pussy since she is all cute and Kawaii now we added the same suger smell to it aswell as adding a taste of candy but we also took some safty messurmantes so now her lipes are sewed with a zip fastener in the middel so she can make sure no one is gonna taste her hony but we also added a small ring to her clit so she we can look the zipper with a cute littel bunny padlock.the rest remains unchanged so lets have a look at her shell we!”

The picture now shows a Girl in a huge carussel dress with tears streaming down her face and a look of sheer unbelive. Someone who dident have seen the show might never think of her as Lucy. Clara continued with a smyle:

“So Lucy how do you like your new self?”

“I dident thought the changes would be that permanent and many” lucy whimped through her tears

“well well it seems like our participant is not quite sure of her new style but please make sure to follow the cloathing rules alomgside the other terms of the contract, you know if you dont you will need to pay for all this alongside other leagal steps.”

Lucy breaks out in loud tears.

“well This was the firtst episode of Total Makover make sure to rate the participant outcome on a scale with five stars alongside as submiting your ideas. I am your host Clara and this was Total makeover.”

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.

Last edited by BannaGirl; 10-22-2015 at 10:33 AM.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to BannaGirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk