Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
Luke.m

Default Friends with Benefits???

Ok this is basically a story about two of my best friends and I.
this all happened a few years ago.
Character descriptions:

Luke (me)
5"7
Blue eyes
slight 6 pack

Aaron
5"5/6
blue eyes
6pack

Kyle
5"8
Green eyes
slight 6 pack

This all happened 4 or 5 years ago when i joined theater. Aaron who was in my secondary school also did theater and lived a close walk away from the hall where we practiced our rehearsals (as did I) so theater ended up bringing us together as you will see.

Kyle lived across the road from me but we didn't talk much. However one sleepover would change that.

This was only an introduction. Chapter 1 will be up soon
Luke.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

Sounds interesting. Can't wait?
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:39 AM   #3
HiI'mPaul

Please don't post until you are prepared to write at least five paragraphs. I know it is an intoduction but it was not worth posting. I will probably have to re-read it because of it.

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:44 AM   #4
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiI'mPaul View Post
Please don't post until you are prepared to write at least five paragraphs. I know it is an intoduction but it was not worth posting. I will probably have to re-read it because of it.
No need to be rude it's just an intro it doesn't have to be long. I'm interested to read it.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:29 AM   #5
Luke.m

Sorry bout it being so shirt but I'm from Ireland and it was really late so anything I could have posted would have been complete rubbish
Old 01-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #6
HiI'mPaul

Then don't post until you are prepared to write a good chunk please.

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:29 PM   #7
KjblankenshipKevin

Can't wait to start reading this.hope you post soon I'm starting to run out of stories to read
Old 01-31-2012, 12:56 AM   #8
Luke.m

Sorry guys but I have.been really busy with theater and stuff lately but if all goes according to plan I should get one up tomorrow
Old 01-31-2012, 10:47 AM   #9
Luke.m

Chapter I
I pushed open the door into the cold damp hall and smiled as I saw all of my friends standing in a circle, shivering in the bitter coldness.
"Hey Luke what’s up" shouted Aaron, running over.
"Nothing much you"

The rehearsals went on for hours; we were sweating like pigs by the end of it
As we all departed the hall we went our separate ways.
"Wow that was hard" sighed Aaron, slumping against one of the massive stone pillars outside of the hall which was actually a very old school.
"I know" I replied "We've been dancing , singing and acting now for hours, and I forgot to bring water or any kind of drink so I feel sorry for the one washing my clothes" Of course the on washing my clothes would be me but I said it for a laugh anyway.
“ I’ve had enough, this is my prayer that I’ll die living just as free as my hair, I’ve had enough, I’m not a freak, I just keep playing to stay cool on the streets-“
He likes lady GaGa too, my heart leaped as Aaron answered his phone.
“No..... yeah......maybe..... I’ll ask.... I won’t.....thanks ill text you back.... see you...”
“You’re Mam” I asked
“Yep. My parents are going out tonight, they can’t collect me, and she asked if I could find a friend to stay the night with”
“How about me”
“Really, would that be cool”
“Sure” I grinned “let’s go”

I know its short but i wasn't planning on writing anything today and i didn't have much time and i just wanted to set the scene , so sorry, ill try and make tomorrows longer.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:22 PM   #10
freshmilk

Good start. It was a bit short but enough to make me want more

+ I love that song!

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:08 PM   #11
Luke.m

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshmilk View Post
Good start. It was a bit short but enough to make me want more

+ I love that song!
Yeah sorry bout that....
I was wondering if people preferred daily short chapters or long chapters.every couple of days
Old 01-31-2012, 08:18 PM   #12
daremaster 1
getDare God

For me I would want longer chapters every couple of days. Also, nice start.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:37 PM   #13
Luke.m

Chapter 2
Hey guys some of you might be wondering why there are Lady gaga songs in this even though it was four years ago... truth is I actually couldn’t really remember that part very well and decided that adding Lady G could only make it better! Same with this chapter. I can’t actually remember what we watched because it was too long ago.
“IM GONNA MARRY... THE NIGHT... IM NOT GONNA CRY ANYMORE... IM GONNA MARRY THE NIGHT.... LEAVE NOTHING ON THESE STREETS TO EXPLORE!!”
We both relaxed on the couch enjoying the sight of one of the most talented people in the world literally blowing up cars with her MIND. Wow she’s amazing.
Aaron snuggled further back into the comfy couch, eyes fixed on the massive HD screen counting down Lady GaGa’s top 20. I was tired so I stretched out my arms to yawn but didn’t expect Aaron to reach over and start tiggling under my arms. He then proceeded to climb on top of me and start tiggling my sides, making me howl with laughter, so much so that tears were streaming down my face and my legs were going for the most kicks in 5 seconds record.
When he finally let me rest I could barely breathe and I was falling all over the place with laughter. When I had finally calmed down I finally said “You....little.....prick..... I’m going to... hahaha” and then I proceeded to laugh continuously for another 5 minutes.
“So what you wanna do?” I asked.
“Dunno, maybe get some food” he responded, trying not to sound rude.
“Sure”
We heated up a gorgeous pizza and spent about half an hour talking about sports, music (If only Lady GaGa was around then), girls and spent another 10 minutes bitching about this guy in our year (grade) who always stalks the cool kids but never actually talks to them.
“Luke, Your Dad is going to the bank in town and he asked if you wanted him to drop you two down to the pool and we can collect you whenever you like, just give us a ring” came the voice of none other than my mother.
Aaron and I looked at each other and grinned; only several minutes ago they had been discussing how much they loved swimming.

20 minutes later Aaron and I were packed into the car for the 40 minute drive into Dublin city, the capital of our small fantastic country.
When we arrived at the pool we waved goodbye and headed inside. We paid in and headed for the changing rooms immediately and picked two lockers not too close to each other. We both stripped down and that when I realised I forgot to put trunks on underneath my trousers.
“You go on ahead and shower I just need to put on my trunks”. And so Aaron headed for the open shower in his trunks and I couldn’t help but notice that amazing 6-pack .
Now would probably be a good time to mention that I considered myself straight/curious at the time.
As I quickly disrobed and covered myself up again I headed over to the showers.
“Nice 6pack man” he commented, I blushed because I was thinking of complimenting him on his but then thought that it might freak him out a little, but since he commented on my pathetic excuse for a 6pack I thought it would be ok to return the favour.
Then we headed into the massive indoor pool and splashed around for a while.

Thats all for today but more to come... BTW this story will not just follow the format of sleepover=fuckfest. This is a genuine story of my life.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:30 PM   #14
Luke.m

Chapter 3
Heres some more descriptions of the characters:
Luke (Me)
Black hair, kinda like Justin Bieber's.

Aaron
Short black hair

After we dived, bombed and tackled each other for about an hour we decided to get out. As we got back to the changing rooms we sat down on the benches in there and started laughing about all the stuff we did and who was able to swim faster, further etc....

Actually we were in a mischievous mood so we decided to play a special version of the nervous game. Basically you could do whatever you wanted to the other player to make them nervous.

I was first so I lay down on the bench as Aaron looked over me running his finger along mu outline of a 6pack and I tried not to burst out laughing.
“Damn that normally works on most people” he laughed. Even though we had only just started playing, other men started to swarm in and we decided to stop. Although we did decide we could do one more thing.
“How about we both go into the shower and stand close to people and start doing weird stuff” he whispered to me.
I nodded but added that we would do it separately.
So I closed my eyes as he undressed and wrapped a towel around his waist. I faced the locker when I heard him leave.
5 minutes later I heard a voice saying “your go” behind me. I turned to see Aaron and his perfectly tanned skin standing behind me in only a towel, grinning like a monkey on drugs.
He then faced the lockers as I took off my shorts and covered myself with a towel. I slowly walked into the shower and found this guy who looked slim and about in his early twenties walking behind me.
When we both got to the rail to hang the towels before going into the shower I nervously removed my towel and entered the shower. It was empty except for a middle aged chubby guy and a kid who looked around 10 or 11. I decided that if I did it beside the kid he'd tell his Mam and if I did it beside the older guy it just is weird, so I finally decided on the muscular 20 year old (he looked around 20 ish).
I walked over and stood right beside him and asked if I could shower with him because all of the other showers were too cold. He said yes but said not to get him into trouble. I then stood directly in front of him and backed up until his penis was only a couple of inches way from mine. I was facing him because I thought Aaron would laugh when he found out.
The guy gave odd looks but then shrugged. I complimented him on his 6pack for fun and asked if I could touch it. He said “sure” and I did so, before pretending to slip and landing in his arms, our crotches touching. That’s when i left the showers grinning and re-towelled myself.
Thats all for today folks, please give some feedback on what you thought.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #15
gayboi25

Definitely an interesting story so far. Please continue!

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk