Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-15-2010, 04:04 AM   #16
Stix
getDare Devil

You caught me out!

I was honestly expecting a terrible ending with "I woke up and it was all a dream"...

But that link was kinda cool!!
Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #17
dalbo94

Default Chapter 6 birthday suprise

Chapter 6

It has been several months since Evan woke up from hibernation. Today is his 19th birthday. These past months have been pretty eventful. Everyday he was put through kinky "torture" but it was mostly the same stuff. every sunday he was Given an enema to keep him clean inside. Chrona who he had gotten quite close to was his caretaker basically. She bathed him, fed him. and clothed him everyday. While he was restrained of course.She never took her hood off though. Amanda told him that something special was going to start after his birthday he just didn't know what. Today Amanda was busy buying his "presents." While she was doing that Chrona was taking Evan to get something he needed.

It was the first time he's seen the outside world since he first went dormant. He was very excited. Of course he had to be handcuffed. Everything was so much different. He could tell that the buildings have been modified and such. They entered a building labeled "Slave upgrade center." They entered and Chrona handed a women at a desk a piece of paper. "My master wants this done to him." said Chrona. "He's not the only one getting work done. Here it requests that you her female slave get an IUS put in." said the lady at the desk. "Yes.." said chrona blushing."wait your a sla-." Before he could finish he was pulled into a room by his hand cuffs.Chrona gave them the keys to his handcuffs before she left for her operation.

When he was pulled in the room they stripped him of his shirt, took off his handcuffs, and restrained him on a metal chair. A women with a tatoo gun came in and started giving him a tattoo on his chest. It was Amanda's symbol indicating he was her slave. When he was done Chrona was outside waiting for him, and they headed back home. "Your a slave?" asked Evan. "Yes unfortunately" said Chrona. "Hows that your a female?" Evan asked quickly. "Well back when you guys went dormant 4 years ago there were many women who went against the Overa. They thought what they were doing was wrong and hated them for it. These women who opposed them were put into slavery. I was one of them." said Chrona. "How come?" Evan asked. "Someone special to me.." she said as she looked down. It wasn't long until they reached the house. "There you guys are hurry up so much to do so little time to do it." said Amanda as they walked in. Chrona quickly dressed him in the band and rings outfit. "Ok first is my favorite part birthday spankings heheh" said Amanda giggling as she dragged him to her bed. She then bent him over it and strapped his arms to the bed. She then pulled out a large wooden paddle with holes in it and began swatting his ass. "1..." she said as she smacked his ass.
"2.." *SMACK*
"3.." *SMACK*
Evan seemed to be turned on by this which he hated and moaned with every smack.
"4.." *SMACK*
"5.." *SMACK*
"6.." *SMACK*
"7.." *SMACK*
"8.." *SMACK*
"9.." *SMACK*
"10.." *SMACK*
"11.." *SMACK*
"12.." *SMACK*
"13.." *SMACK*
"14.." *SMACK*
"15.." *SMACK*
"16.." *SMACK*
"17.." *SMACK*
"18.." *SMACK*
And on the last swatt she gave it all her strength.
By this time Evan was fully hard and his ass was bright red. "Now for cake.." she said with a giddy giggle. The cake was a medium size with chocolate frosting. Amanda then cut off 1 fourth of the cake. And slided the rest of it to Evan, gave him a fork and sat a glass pitcher full of milk on the able and put a cup next to it."This is me and Chrona's portion, you get the rest, what you don't eat goes in your underwear tonight as you sleep." said Amanda with a grin.. Evan grabbed the fork and began eating the cake. He hadn't used a fork in so long it was hard at first, but he eventually got the hang of it. He could here giggling as he struggled, it just made him even more nervous. He eventually ate 2 of the 3 fourths and he couldn't eat anymore."Heh ok we're done here now its time to open your presents.." said Amanda as they walked into the living room which had a few presents in it. "This just beggining of your presents you'll get the rest in the days to 'cum' heheh." said amanda as she giggled. "Now open them." Demanded amanda. Evan began opening them. It was mostly clothes, some stuff animals, some restraints and a buttplug. Then came a big present. He began opening it. He gasped and trembled as he opened. It was a chair designed to restrain the person, and had and vibrator in the seat that would go up the person's ass and all these gadgets designed to stimulate the victims body. Such as a dick sleeve. "What are you waiting for? Get in it!" demanded amanda as she grabbed him, and threw him on it. The vibrator went up his ass and she restrained him to it. He couldn't move an inch.

She then put these suction cups on his nipples. She then blind folded him and turned the machine on. The suction cups began sucking on his nipples and the vibrator turned on and began moving up and down. He started moaning like crazy. Apparently thanks to his youth shots his asshole is always tight. Which Amanda adored. He then began to feel some one get ontop of him. Suddenly he felt his dick get licked by someone. The person proceed to put their lips around his dick and give him a blowjob. Was this Amanda doing this? She had never done anything like this. Well maybe it was a special occassion he began to moan. Before long the pleasure was too much and he came. "HEHEH suprise." said Amanda as she took off the blindfold. Before him he saw the girl who was giving him the blowjob. She was blushing. He recognized it as Chrona without her hood. Than he noticed the amazing brown hair and cute face. It was Christian. Chrona was Christian, Evan's long lost love.

likes:anal, nipple tease, spanking, crossdressing(panties under clothes only), candle wax, and babying(doesn't mean diapers, it means be treated like a little kid)

Masochist for life

Last edited by dalbo94; 06-03-2010 at 08:58 PM.
dalbo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #18
Dare-Master

I figured chrona was Christian. There was only one thing, and that's when at the beginning I thought "oh God he's using 2012?!?!?" but it just fits so perfectly now that you can't change it. The point is I love the story so don't stop! Just a few errors and flaws, but you fixed most of them. Just be sure to not just spell check but also have someone else read it, because when you read it you automatically fix your mistake and won't catch it. Other than those few things AWESOME JOB!

Adopt A Pokemon!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...801#post260801
Dare-Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #19
mewmatt123

really good story keep it up
kinda figured out the it was his girlfriend from the beginning though
mewmatt123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:04 PM   #20
rdcottman

more more more more. please continue the story, i cant wait to see what happens next.
rdcottman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:58 AM   #21
Sleepingslave

Great story
I figured it was christan early on but still good story
Can't wait for the next part
Old 06-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #22
Dare-Master

Lookng back a bit I realized that he had forshadowing so that's how we knew chrona was Christian. It was when Amanda said no way this is.... She never finished but she knew who Christian was so yea great job with the story can't wait for more!

Adopt A Pokemon!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...801#post260801
Dare-Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 12:46 AM   #23
CatGirl6547

Eeeeeeep I want more! Cute!

1. flash pussy against window for x amount of time (no longer than 1 minute)
2. pour wax over nipples and clit
3. describe tits and pussy
4. write 'cumslut' above pussy
5. beg gD users for permission to cum
6. RP any scenario w/gD user
7. piss panties
CatGirl6547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 04:06 AM   #24
peaceloverocknroll

I love this, the plot is so interesting and unusual please continue

...NoMatterWhatWeGoThrough...WeGoThroughItTogether ...NoMatterHowFarApartWeMayGo...EveryBreathITake.. AndEveryBeatOfMyHeart...ItsJustForYou..AndThatWill NeverChange...BecauseICouldNeverTrulyLeaveYou...just remeber this...remember i love you...and im so truly sorry...i love you...

Check out my dares and stories, including, the reluctant slave(STORY, truth and dare down the park(STORY),Group dare game(DARE),Erotic Time Capusle(DARE)
peaceloverocknroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:46 AM   #25
dalbo94

i'll be posting more soon hopefully i recently had a brain freeze on what to write next but i fixed it expect more soon

likes:anal, nipple tease, spanking, crossdressing(panties under clothes only), candle wax, and babying(doesn't mean diapers, it means be treated like a little kid)

Masochist for life
Old 07-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #26
dalbo94

Default chapter 7 Lustful Re Encounter

Evan could not believe his eyes. Christian the person he thought he lost forever was right before his eyes. She had long brown hair, she had developed some c cups and her hazel eye shined into his soul."Suprised huh? She became my slave after she stood up to the overa..what a coincidence huh? Now i have 2 slaves who i can make fuck." said Amanda giggling. They both blushed like crazy. "Now you 2 have some catching up too do. It almost little Evans bed time so make it quick, so i can explain things after your done." said Amanda as she walked off. "I can't believe it's you.." he said with tears in his eyes as he hugged her tight. "Ssshhhh...you must've been scared...it's ok now..im here..." She said as she held him close. "W-why did you sacrifice your freedom for me?" Evan wondered. "If i can't be free along with you then whats the point. We're back together so it doesn't matter. Aslong as your cute face is in my arms it doesn't matter." she said cheerfully. They talked for about 45 minutes then Amanda walked in. "Ok here's the new rules for you Evan." she said as she began to state them.
1. You will now refer to me as mommy, and she will be mistress Christian.
2. you have to do whatever she says, unless i say otherwise.
3.When we sleep at night we will all sleep together and you will use her breasts as a pillow, besides tonight i have something special planned tonight.

"That's about all the rules i have. I'll probably make more later. As for now i will tell you how things will go on from now on from now on. Every day you will be doing a fetish, some will be more than 1 day. It will work like this. You will do the alphabet. You will try out 1 fetish for each letter, and you will go in the order A, Z, B, Y, C, X so on and so on. But tomorrow i have entered you in a competition between boy toys, and i want you to win. Because the prize is 3 tickets to Domination land a theme park for boy toys for a total of 4 days with hotel and food expenses paid. Now time to get to bed Christian you know what to do." Amanda finally finished saying. "Yes mistress" She said as she began to undress. Evan was so confused then he realized that christian was undressing. He quickly looked away blushing. "Look at her." Amanda demanded. "Y-yes mommy I understand" said Evan. "By the way Evan..you get three limits since im nice, this means 3 fetishes that you won't have to do if i think of them. Pick them now." She demanded again. "Well..mommy i guess feces..urine and and diapers.." he said blushing. "Good choices..ok if they come up you are exempt from them...now bend over the bed its time for christian to insert your new toy.." Amanda demanded. Evan did as he was told.

Amanda then pulled out the buttplug she had bought for him, lubed it, and handed it to Christian. Christian began to slide it in. "Oh..god...AAAHHHH!!..aaaahhhhh....." Evan was trying to hold himself back. "Heheheh you sound just like a girl." Amanda said as she giggled.She finished sliding it in blushing as she did it. She then laid near the bottom of the huge bed long ways. Evan wondered why. Amanda then laid above her. "Your head goes on my breasts your dick goes between her breasts. Now get to bed." She demanded. Evan's face went bright red. He then stuck his already hard dick between her c cups, and used amanda's breasts as pillows.The pleasure was unbearable. He laid there moaning lowly. "Do everything you can to make him cum christian. Titfuck him, lick his tip, and even play with his buttplug. Sexually torture him, and cover your face with his cum." Amanda demanded. "Yes ma'am.." She responded. She began to smother his dick with her c cups, lick it and move the buttplug in and out and wiggle it around. Evan could tell she enjoyed doing this. Evan literally came 9 times that night before he drifted asleep along with the other girls...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw guys i need help with the fetishes here is the list

A-taken
B-taken
C-taken
D-open
E-taken
F-taken
G-open
H-open
I-open
J-open
k-open
L-open
M-open
N-taken
P-open
Q-open
R-open
S-taken
T-open
U-open
V-open
W-taken
X-open
Y-open
Z-open

Masochist for life

Last edited by dalbo94; 07-06-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:10 AM   #27
NIKOLAS3220

Send a message via MSN to NIKOLAS3220

Please do continue. Also, I know that if you post what you came up for each fetish, it will spoil it a bit for us, but by not providing us with them, we might give you the same thing just using a different word to match tge alphabet. (ex. clothing-attire)

"The best way to predict the feuture is to invent it."
NIKOLAS3220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:27 AM   #28
dalbo94

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKOLAS3220 View Post
Please do continue. Also, I know that if you post what you came up for each fetish, it will spoil it a bit for us, but by not providing us with them, we might give you the same thing just using a different word to match tge alphabet. (ex. clothing-attire)
ehh its worth it

Masochist for life
Old 07-07-2010, 10:27 AM   #29
dalbo94

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalbo94 View Post
Chapter 6

It has been several months since Evan woke up from hibernation. Today is his 19th birthday. These past months have been pretty eventful. Everyday he was put through kinky "torture" but it was mostly the same stuff. every sunday he was Given an enema to keep him clean inside. Chrona who he had gotten quite close to was his caretaker basically. She bathed him, fed him. and clothed him everyday. While he was restrained of course.She never took her hood off though. Amanda told him that something special was going to start after his birthday he just didn't know what. Today Amanda was busy buying his "presents." While she was doing that Chrona was taking Evan to get something he needed.

It was the first time he's seen the outside world since he first went dormant. He was very excited. Of course he had to be handcuffed. Everything was so much different. He could tell that the buildings have been modified and such. They entered a building labeled "Slave upgrade center." They entered and Chrona handed a women at a desk a piece of paper. "My master wants this done to him." said Chrona. "He's not the only one getting work done. Here it requests that you her female slave get an IUS put in." said the lady at the desk. "Yes.." said chrona blushing."wait your a sla-." Before he could finish he was pulled into a room by his hand cuffs.Chrona gave them the keys to his handcuffs before she left for her operation.

When he was pulled in the room they stripped him of his shirt, took off his handcuffs, and restrained him on a metal chair. A women with a tatoo gun came in and started giving him a tattoo on his chest. It was Amanda's symbol indicating he was her slave. When he was done Chrona was outside waiting for him, and they headed back home. "Your a slave?" asked Evan. "Yes unfortunately" said Chrona. "Hows that your a female?" Evan asked quickly. "Well back when you guys went dormant 4 years ago there were many women who went against the Overa. They thought what they were doing was wrong and hated them for it. These women who opposed them were put into slavery. I was one of them." said Chrona. "How come?" Evan asked. "Someone special to me.." she said as she looked down. It wasn't long until they reached the house. "There you guys are hurry up so much to do so little time to do it." said Amanda as they walked in. Chrona quickly dressed him in the band and rings outfit. "Ok first is my favorite part birthday spankings heheh" said Amanda giggling as she dragged him to her bed. She then bent him over it and strapped his arms to the bed. She then pulled out a large wooden paddle with holes in it and began swatting his ass. "1..." she said as she smacked his ass.
"2.." *SMACK*
"3.." *SMACK*
Evan seemed to be turned on by this which he hated and moaned with every smack.
"4.." *SMACK*
"5.." *SMACK*
"6.." *SMACK*
"7.." *SMACK*
"8.." *SMACK*
"9.." *SMACK*
"10.." *SMACK*
"11.." *SMACK*
"12.." *SMACK*
"13.." *SMACK*
"14.." *SMACK*
"15.." *SMACK*
"16.." *SMACK*
"17.." *SMACK*
"18.." *SMACK*
And on the last swatt she gave it all her strength.
By this time Evan was fully hard and his ass was bright red. "Now for cake.." she said with a giddy giggle. The cake was a medium size with chocolate frosting. Amanda then cut off 1 fourth of the cake. And slided the rest of it to Evan, gave him a fork and sat a glass pitcher full of milk on the able and put a cup next to it."This is me and Chrona's portion, you get the rest, what you don't eat goes in your underwear tonight as you sleep." said Amanda with a grin.. Evan grabbed the fork and began eating the cake. He hadn't used a fork in so long it was hard at first, but he eventually got the hang of it. He could here giggling as he struggled, it just made him even more nervous. He eventually ate 2 of the 3 fourths and he couldn't eat anymore."Heh ok we're done here now its time to open your presents.." said Amanda as they walked into the living room which had a few presents in it. "This just beggining of your presents you'll get the rest in the days to 'cum' heheh." said amanda as she giggled. "Now open them." Demanded amanda. Evan began opening them. It was mostly clothes, some stuff animals, some restraints and a buttplug. Then came a big present. He began opening it. He gasped and trembled as he opened. It was a chair designed to restrain the person, and had and vibrator in the seat that would go up the person's ass and all these gadgets designed to stimulate the victims body. Such as a dick sleeve. "What are you waiting for? Get in it!" demanded amanda as she grabbed him, and threw him on it. The vibrator went up his ass and she restrained him to it. He couldn't move an inch.

She then put these suction cups on his nipples. She then blind folded him and turned the machine on. The suction cups began sucking on his nipples and the vibrator turned on and began moving up and down. He started moaning like crazy. Apparently thanks to his youth shots his asshole is always tight. Which Amanda adored. He then began to feel some one get ontop of him. Suddenly he felt his dick get licked by someone. The person proceed to put their lips around his dick and give him a blowjob. Was this Amanda doing this? She had never done anything like this. Well maybe it was a special occassion he began to moan. Before long the pleasure was too much and he came. "HEHEH suprise." said Amanda as she took off the blindfold. Before him he saw the girl who was giving him the blowjob. She was blushing. He recognized it as Chrona without her hood. Than he noticed the amazing brown hair and cute face. It was Christian. Chrona was Christian, Evan's long lost love.
forget about the cake part i totally messed up lol

Masochist for life
Old 07-13-2010, 08:16 PM   #30
dalbo94

Default chapter 8 morning bliss

Evan woke up to the crisp smell of breakfast. He Rubbed his eyes, scratched his head through the mess know as his hair. He thought of all the vivid images from last night. His face began to become hot when he thought of it. He got out of bed, and started walking to the kitchen. Evan felt the buttplug in him as he strolled down the hall. He stared at the green paint on the walls in the large hallway and the white trim on the door ways. As he walked into the kitchen he saw Christian with a pleasant look on her face. She obviously enjoyed playing with him last night.

Christian:"Good morning~"
Evan:"Morning."
Christian:"Did you enjoy last night?"
Evan:"More than you can imagine"

He blushed and looked down at the ornate kitchen tile.

Christian:"Well Im glad. I enjoyed pleasing your body."
Evan:"I bet you did, and what about your face?"

She started to blush as well.

Christian:"I washed it off this morning."
Evan:"Oh ok."
Christian:"Oh yeah by the way. The mistress orders that I give you an enema every day from now on."
Evan:"Oh that's just great."

Evan sighed.

Christian:"Oh don't tell me you don't enjoy getting them"

Christian laughed.

Evan:"Ok maybe just alittle."
Christian:"Alittle?"
Evan:"Anyways..Im so glad your here.."
Christian:"Im glad im here too."

There was a sudden stillness as they stared into eachothers eyes and smiled.

Christian then proceeded to feed him breakfast. Afterwords he was given an enema then bathed and clothed.

Then Amanda appeared

Amanda: come on it's time to go the limo is outside waiting.
-----------------------------------------------

A-taken
B-taken
C-taken
D-open
E-taken
F-taken
G-open
H-open
I-open
J-open
k-open
L-open
M-open
N-taken
P-open
Q-open
R-taken
S-taken
T-open
U-open
V-open
W-taken
X-open
Y-open
Z-taken
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it was a bit short i was experimenting with a new writing style

Masochist for life

Advertisements
Kink Talk