Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-01-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
Duckman91

Default 3 Cousins, TORD...

Tell me what you think of this story.

Characters:
Jeremy: 14 year old boy. Skinny, athletic. Medium height.
Adam: 12 year old boy. Skinny, athletic, Only a few inches shorter than Jeremy
Nolan: 9 year old boy. Skinny, athletic. 6 inches shorter than Adam.
Note: Adam and Nolan are brothers. Jeremy is their older cousin.
Told in third person.

Chapter 1:

Jeremy arrived at his grandparent’s house at 8 o’clock. Today was the day that his two cousins arrived from out of state. He hasn’t seen them in over six months. He was very excited. He had brought all the normal things that he would take over when they came in; The Wii, PS3, and his laptop. He had also remembered to bring his pajamas and clothes for tomorrow, since he would be sleeping at his grandparent’s house for the week that his cousins would be in town.

Time passed, and it was now 8:30 pm. He heard the doorbell ring. He dashed to the door and opened it. Outside stood his two cousins, Adam and Nolan, and their father, Jeremy’s uncle. He helped them inside and the three boys went upstairs to the loft area where the TV was located. He had already had the Wii set up, and the three boys started to play. Before they had known it, it was nearly 11:30 pm. “Time for bed.” Said the two boys’ father. The two brothers went to their father’s room to put their pajamas on, Jeremy went to the bathroom.

Jeremy went to the bathroom, and shut the door. He took all of his clothes off, and admired his finely toned body in the mirror. He was the star football player for his middle school team. He then put his pajama pants on, since he slept with no underwear on, just pajama pants and a shirt. His two cousins had dressed in no shirt and just pajama pants. They continued to play Wii for about thirty minutes more, until about midnight. Then, they went to the bathroom near the loft. Jeremy went in to brush his teeth, just like his two cousins were doing. After Adam was done brushing his teeth, he went over to the toilet and lifted the seat. He then pulled his pants down just enough that his penis and balls were hanging out. He grabbed his penis and pointed it down into the toilet and began to pee. Nolan was used to seeing this due to him and Adam being brothers. However, Jeremy couldn’t help but look into the mirror and see Adams penis.

Adam was only twelve years old, and had not started puberty. He had no pubic hair, and his penis wasn’t all that big. Jeremy thought to himself that Adam would hit puberty soon and he would grow pubic hair and his penis would grow. After Adam finished peeing, he let his penis hang over the toilet, shaking it to make sure all the pee was off of the head of his penis. He then pulled his pants back up and flushed the toilet, and went to wash his hands. Jeremy finished brushing his teeth, and so did Nolan. Then Jeremy and Adam left the bathroom, and Nolan closed the door. He had to pee before he went to bed. Then he came out, and the three went to bed, but Jeremy could not stop thinking about Adam’s penis.

Chapter 2:

It was the next morning, and the three got up. They were going to go ice-skating today since it was December. Jeremy got up and went to the bathroom. He then changed in there. The three of them then started to play Wii for a little bit. Then the brother’s dad told them to go put their clothes on. They went to the guest bedroom, where their dad was sleeping, to change, and Nolan dragged Jeremy in.

Once they got in there, Jeremy went and sat on the bed. Adam closed the door, and just dropped his pants. There he was, a complete naked 12 year old boy, just standing in-front of Jeremy. He quickly grabbed a pillow and shielded his eyes so he would not look gay, and he then lay down on the bed. He made sure enough was lifted, that he could see my cousins, but they could not tell he was watching. Adam just walked around naked looking for his clothes, and then sat on the floor to put his underwear on.

“You had a weird looking penis, Adam!” said Nolan. “And yours isn’t?” Adam quickly asked. Adam then got dress, but it seems he doesn’t care to be seen naked by other boys. On the other hand, Nolan put a shirt on, and then took his pants off. He must not want to be seen naked thought Jeremy. After they were all dressed, they headed off to Ice skating.

When they got back, it was around 4:30 pm. All the adults were going out to dinner that night, and were leaving Jeremy in change. At 5:30, all the adults had left. The three played Wii for a little bit before becoming bored of it. Then Adam said, “Hey guys, let’s play a fun game of truth or dare!” Nolan and Jeremy thought this was a fun idea, so they agreed.

“Ok, I’ll go first, Nolan, truth or dare?” asked Adam. “Truth” said Nolan. “Have you ever been seen naked by anyone else but your family?” asked Adam. “No” said Nolan. “Ok Jeremy, Truth of dare” asked Nolan. “Truth” said Jeremy. “Do you have armpit hair?” asked Nolan. Jeremy lifted his arm and pulled his sleeve back, showing he had no armpit hair, but a muscle. “Truth or dare, Adam?” asked Jeremy. “Dare!” said Adam. “Ok, I dare you to take of your shirt then.” said Jeremy. “Sure thing” and Adam took off his shirt.

“Truth or dare” asked Adam. “Dare” said Nolan. “I dare you to take your shirt and pants off, Nolan.” said Adam. “Ok, if I have to” said Nolan, and he took his shirt and pants off, leaving him in just his long, thermal underwear, which is skin tight and runs downs his entire legs. “I’ll just take a dare.” Said Jeremy before Nolan could ask it. “Ok, I dare you to slapped Adam’s butt. So Jeremy went over to and smacked Adam’s butt really hard. “Truth or dare, Adam?” I asked. “Dare” he said. “Ok, I dare you to take off your boxers and pants. Adam didn’t really want to, but he did it anyway. Jeremy secretly loved this right now. “Truth or DARE?” asked Adam. “DARE” said Nolan. “I dare you to get naked like me, Nolan.” said Adam. “But, but, but!” said Nolan. “You picked dare, and you have to do it. Now get naked.” said Adam. So Nolan Just stripped down, and Jeremy had two naked boys in front of him. He was really loving this now.
Duckman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Duckman91 for this post:
Old 12-02-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
Extreme

Smile

Great starttttyyyyyyyyy
Sixteen
Bi-sexual
Extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:33 PM   #3
undertaker

nice story so far keep updating
undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:11 PM   #4
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Nice story, carry on and write more )

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 06:33 PM   #5
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

I wanna see where this goes. Please keep posting!

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:18 PM   #6
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Great start! Can't wait for more posts! Keep it up!
Nudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:17 AM   #7
Duckman91

Chapter 3

Jeremy was now amazed to see his two cousins fully naked infront of him. He was so happy and he was starting to get a small boner in his pants. “So, truth or dare?” asked Nolan. “I’ll take a dare, please.” Said Jeremy. “Ok, cuz, I dare you to take all your clothes off, too. And be naked like me and Adam!” Jeremy knew he was going to get dared this, but he wasn’t going to be ashamed. “Okay, I’ll do it.” Said Jeremy, and he started to undress.
His two cousins watches very closely, and he first took his shirt off. A lot had changed sinced they were last together, and Jeremy had started getting a six-pack. He then took of his pants. His legs and thighs were very fit and muscular. He then Pulled down hi boxers. His cousins we’re amazed to see someone else naked. “Why do you have hair around your penis and balls?” asked Adam. “It’s called pubic hair, and when you start puberty, you will start to grow some, too.” Said Jeremy.

“Well since we are all naked now, truth or dare, Adam?” asked Jeremy. “I guess I will just take a dare.” Said Adam. “Ok, I dare you to jack-off infront of me and your brother.” “What does it mean to jack-off?” asked Adam. “It means to masturbate.” Adam still looked puzzeled. “You don’t know what it is to masturbate?” asked Jeremy. “No, what is it?” asked Adam. “Well, what you do is grab your penis like this, and you start strocking up and down like this. You do this until you cum, or jizz, or eject.” Said Jeremy. “You like pee when you are done doing this?” asked Adam. “Well no, it’s jizz, it’s how a girl gets pregnat. A man puts his penis in her vagina and they have sex, and then after doing it he finally jizzed in her, and she gets pregant.” “Oh” said Adam. He thn grabbed his penis, and it was still soft. After he ran his hand up and down it a few times, he got a boner. “Why did it get all long and stiff?” he asked. “That’s called a boner” explained Jeremy, “You get them a lot when youjack-off.”

Adam continued masturbating for a few more minutes, and then he started going faster, and faster, and started to moan. After going for a few more minutes, he finally jizzed. His penis was throbing, and he was breathing heavy. “Ahhh, I felt like I was going to pee.” Said Adam. “Yeah, it feels like that, but after you jizzed, didn’t it feel really good?” asked Jeremy. “Yeah, really good.” Said Adam. “Ok, Nolan, truth or dare?” Asked Adam. “Dare, I want a dare!” said Nolan. “Ok Nolan, I dare you Jack off.” “Ok, Adam, it looked like a lot of fun” “Believe me, it was!” said Adam. Then Nolan did just as Adam did. After a few minutes, Nolan started getting faster and faster stroking his small boner. He finally said, “I feel like im going to pee!” and then he let out a loud moan. His penis was now throbing, and he was breathing heavily, but nothing came out of his penis.

“Why didn’t I jizz, Jeremy?” Nolan asked. “Maybe you don’t have any yet, you will start to jizz when you are older.” Then Nolan asked, Turth or dare, Jeremy?” Dare…” said Jeremy. “Ok, I dare you to jack-off like we did.” “Gladly” said Jeremy. Jeremy grabbed his cock, and started going up and down, he started playing with his balls, and his nipple too. After a few minutes, he let out a loud moan, and he had came. He let out a lot more cum than Adam had, because he was older. “Soo truth or dare, Adam.” Asked Jeremy. “I’ll take a dare, please.” Said Adam….

Sorry this took so long. I was busy, Hopefully will be a chapter or two every 2 weeks or so.
Duckman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 03:42 PM   #8
Kabamm

Keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kabamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:01 PM   #9
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Nice story, carry on It's good.

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:58 PM   #10
soldar15

Flag Blue

I really like it...seems interesting....good luck with it and ill follow along

pm me any truths you have and ill answer
soory yall no cam no dareslave

im a desert cuz im empty....and they say that maybe YOU can fill me up!!
soldar15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:11 AM   #11
immaeatu

this is a pretty good story
keep wirting and write faster lol

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:54 AM   #12
Teapot
Account Banned

Talking :D

ii think there is one word which sums up this whole story... AMAZING ... please continue

Diapers , piss , masturbation, underwear, semi public, Being a slave

- Dont likes

Anal, family , extreme public , pain, messy , poop

im sure there is more i will and wont do try me .

13/M im bi
PM me for more

-- TRY MY DARE BEFORE 2011! -- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...532#post376532
Teapot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:48 PM   #13
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Nice update. Glad that you haven't abandoned the story! Keep going!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk