Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-10-2017, 07:06 PM   #1
SissyLovesHeels

Default Fap or Bondage Challenge

Okay, so for a while now I've had this bookmark folder full of fap material and I usually mix them and and pick one with my eyes closed. Well, one day I decided to make a sort of challenge out of it, and I created a bunch of rules. I played through it a bunch and added a ton of rules after the first revision. Now I think this website is ready for this.

On top of just the rules, I created a basic list of fap material for everyone in case you don't have a folder for it on Chrome like myself. I also created a program that gives you two dice to roll. You can use this one or the getDare dice.

http://www.megafileupload.com/p1cm/RollTheDice.exe
http://www.megafileupload.com/p1cn/List.txt

_____________________Okay, here are the rules____________________

Roll a die, If it's 2 or lower, then you must go to Fap-Roulette.com and do my Fap-Roulette challenge

Roll a die, if it's 3, then re-roll

Roll a die, if it's 4 or higher then you have to do any self-bondage position for 10 minutes. Continue to do challenge below:

Open up Chrome bookmarks, and choose a random thing with eyes closed

These rules DO stack (except 2 and 3)

1. If the image/video is of someone bound or being bound, then try to match that for your own self-bondage

2. If it's someone wearing stockings/panty hosiery, then wear stockings/panty hose for the rest of the day

3. If it's someone wearing both high heels and stockings, then drink all of your cum

4. If you can't tell if someone is wearing stockings, then roll a die. If it's an even number, then assume that they are. If it's an odd number, then assume that they are not

5. If someone is openly wearing underwear, then match that underwear and wear it for the rest of the day

6. If you can see someone's toes, then you must find shoes of a member of the opposite sex and lick the inside as much as you can

7. If there are more than 2 people in the image/video (visibly), roll two dice. If they add to 8 or higher, then you must cum in your underwear and wear them (this overrules rule 3, and is in addition to rule 5 (as in, only do this if you're doing rule 5)). If they add to less than 8, re-roll once.

8. If someone is wearing dirty or appears to wear dirty underwear, then you must find a dirty pair of female underwear and lick them where they stink the most. If they're wearing a thong or g-string, then assume that they have dirty underwear.

9. If someone is wearing high heels (and not also stockings), then wear high heels (that are strapped or locked on) while you bind yourself for the duration of the bondage

10. If you don't want to use the image/video that you choose, you get to re-choose, but you must reposition the bookmark you chose. You can only do this once. You also get 2 picks, so you can do two images/videos at the same time or one or the other. You only get only get one re-pick per bookmark.

11. If you find a bunch of results for an image/video then you must choose the first one

12. If you use a video, then watch through the entire thing once and add up each rule. If there are outfit changes, then know that the rules are cumulative, meaning that you must do all that occur

13. If the image/video is of a sissy, then perform rule 8 regardless as to whether someone is wearing or appears to wear dirty underwear

14. If someone is wearing clothing that can be perceived as stockings or hosiery, then assume they are stockings or hosiery

15. If there are multiple people in the image/video (visibly), then the rules apply to all of them (if one is wearing heels, and the others; stockings, then do rule 3)

16. If you have to perform rule 3, then you don't have to perform rule 2

16. If none of these rules are fulfilled, choose another bookmark until at least one of these rules are fulfilled. If one of your picked images doesn't fulfill a rule, then repick for that image until it does.

17. If you forfeit or twist any of these rules, you must perform rule 3 and add 10 minutes to your self bondage for any broken rule

If anyone here is brave enough, be sure to post pictures or videos of yourselves taking the challenge. Just so the post isn't taken down, or your comment, make sure you link your account. If you want to remain anonymous, then make a new account or something. Youtube is great for video, and Imgur is great if images.

Trans-Female, Bisexual

Items (Click)

Likes: Bondage, Crossdressing, High Heels, Gags, Cum, Wedgies

Limits: Illegal, Public Nudity, Defecation, Urination, Messy, Pain, Purchasing Dare Items, Permanent, Social Suicide, Destruction, Anal
SissyLovesHeels is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, challenge, discipline, fap, rules