Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-28-2016, 03:03 PM   #1
ziggey

Default 31 days of denial, give mee dares game

Hey everyone, this my first actual dare'ish idea so feel free to do it aswell. So im not going to cum for the next 31 days something that a lot of people might find doable/ok but im not got at denying myself and i usually fail pretty quick.

Thats why i came up with this and 31 days might be a bit short for this but if it goes well ill do it for a longer period.

So, anyone here is allowed to give me dares and add X days to the dare, so if i do the dare than i'll be in denial for 31 - X days, this will encourage me to dares and the harder the dare the quicker i'll get to cum, maybe in te next one ill take add the option to add days if i fail or dont do a certain dare.

So to help giving dares let me tell you a bit about myself, im studying at a university so through the week i wont do much but im free most of the weekend so thats when ill do the dares. Limits and likes and stuff are in my signature and one last thing is that I dont have any actual gear, but i do have some diy stuff like a gag, a muzzle(one where you can put underwear or socks in so that you breath through them, steel chain dog collar, a pad lock, tape(not much though), diy but plug, lots of rope,... Even a onesie if anyone has crazy ideas.

For each dare that i will do i will write a full report and if necesairy i MIGHT take pictures which i will send to the dare-maker via kik only, dont make taking a picture part of the dare, but if possible ill send u one for each dare so leave your kik username here aswell.

How many days your dare is worth is up to you but please make dares that are easy only one day and dares that come close to my limits more days. So please aswell respect my limits : public, poo,blood, permanent , public and friends

Likes: bondage, fursuit, furry, latex, mummification, rope bondage, puppy play, edging, cbt, cum,...

OK'ish: Gag, butt plug, short chastity

Dislikes: Soft pain, long chastity

Just no: Public, pain, permanent, family, poo, ...
ziggey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 10:20 PM   #2
ziggey

Default Day 1

Today is day 1 and waking up to the idea that im not alowed to cum for still 31 days is weird yet arousing, which wants me to just go masturbate for a bit but im really determined to succeed so ill have to be strong, going to eat breakfast now and hopefully when im back from university someone will post a dare so i can start decreasing the time.

Ziggey

Day 1 of 31, 0 dares done

Likes: bondage, fursuit, furry, latex, mummification, rope bondage, puppy play, edging, cbt, cum,...

OK'ish: Gag, butt plug, short chastity

Dislikes: Soft pain, long chastity

Just no: Public, pain, permanent, family, poo, ...
ziggey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
31 days of denial, challenge, dare game, denial, give dares