Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-14-2023, 01:16 AM   #16
_nachtauge_

Hey first of alle thanks for the dares.

Always wearing less clothing then is something I will do (except for the pool obviously) and arriving in minimal clothing plays nicely into that
I will also try the taking a nude dare

soaking my clothes before leaving is something I can‘t do because of the cold weather around her and dressing weirdly is also pretty hard in this cold, because you topically mix summer and winter stuff.

If you habe any more dares I‘d love to hear them and if I like it and it isn’t to weird the dare can even involve my friend. Perhaps some sort of bet? Oh and tell me if I should shave or trim my pubes

dislikes: public nudity(excluding shower, locker- and bathroom), bodywriting

limits: pictures, scat, messy, crossdressing

toys: silicon butplug(S/M/L), metal butplug with jewel(S/M/L), vibrating plug, chastity cage

kik: _nachtauge_

Last edited by _nachtauge_; 01-14-2023 at 02:31 AM.
_nachtauge_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 06:48 AM   #17
_nachtauge_

Because I got asked, we have seen each other naked only in the shower at a camp ground. I was just getting out and spotted a semi when he came in. But we both don’t mind being naked with other people, so I can be a bit more adventurous with him.
Should that little bit of information have inspired you to write a dare, I’d be really happy to hear it.

toys: silicon butplug(S/M/L), metal butplug with jewel(S/M/L), vibrating plug, chastity cage

Old 01-24-2023, 10:50 AM   #18
_nachtauge_

Information

Hey guys,
here‘s a quick report for how swimming with my friend went.
I tried to adhere to helliswhatyoumakeofit‘s rule of always wearing less then him as best I could. When we met I was wearing shoes trousers, a sweatshirt and a jacket. Because of a dare I got via Kik i also packed boxers but more about that later. We went into the communal changing room and because I always had to wear less then him, I immediately started stripping of my sweatshirt, once I had a locker. His locker was a two or three lockers beside mine so we were pretty close. Nothing much interesting happened until after swimming I waited until he to had stripped of his sweat- and t-shirt and then I stripped of my trousers. Je didn‘t notice that I wasn‘t wearing boxers, so I stalled a bit until he too was naked. Once he had put on his swimsuit I too put mine on. My junk was very well behaved throughout all of it.

We did our swimming practice and had a bit of fun afterwards (which I wouldn‘t mind some dares for to spice it up in the future) and then went to the showers.
I of course dropped my jammers first and he soon followed suit. Not much to be done while we were both naked. When we we’re finished we went to het our towel’s. I didn’t know how a towel counted towards clothing, but I just loosely held mine in place, while he covered up properly. We went back to the locker room where we hang our swimwear over a free locker door so that the water can drip out and started towelling of. I was dry first so I took the phone and clothes including the boxers out of my locker. He was finished towelling of shortly after me and while he was searching for his clothes I took a quick nude selfie with my phone, apart from a bit of one foot with a bit of leg there was no trace of him on the picture. Putting my phone back down I „accidentally“ dropped my boxers in the puddle underneath our swimwear. I cursed and when he looked what happened he just laughed and said that I had to go commando now. I acted like I wasn‘t happy about it, but I started putting my clothes back on. He was done changing back shortly before me. We went out of the changing room towards the area with outlets and blowdryers to get our hair dry. While I was using a blowdryer with one hand and a come in the other he went behind me and pantsed me. Luckily for me there was no one around, but I still dropped what I was holding and put my pants back on as quickly as possible. I cursed at him again but he just sniggered. Had I worn sweatpants you could habe now probably seen a tent in them, again luckily I didn‘t.

That’s basically the end of the story. We just went home after that.
I hope you liked the report and if you didn‘t please tell me. Dares are supposed to be fun for all involved even if your only the reader.
If you want me to do something different the next time, and there will definitely be a next time, do your worst. I might decline some dares that are to outlandish, but otherwise I‘ll try my best to fulfill them. I‘m looking forward to it no matter what.
Best regards
Nachtauge

The following 2 users say Thank You to _nachtauge_ for this post:
Old 02-05-2023, 09:07 AM   #19
imaslaveboy

Tomorrow you will go to the local pool.

You will wear the addicted briefs that you had on today as your underwear and bring the jammers and briefs highlighted to you today also. When you pack your bag make sure the speedos are tangled up with your jammers so when you pull them out of the bag they will drop on the floor. You will roll a dice to decide what you do with them from this point.

1. Ignore them and carry on getting undressed. Collect them when you have finished your session.
2. Kick them under the bench and leave them until you come back from your session.
3. Leave them on the floor until you have got dressed
4. Pick them up and wear them under your jammers.
5. Put them back in your back
6. Flick them across the room with your feet 'accidentally' as if you tried to flock them up and catch them with your hand. Then put them in your bag.

Carry on undressing or do as above and get ready to go swimming. Your underwear will be next to be at risk. Roll a dice to see how they will be left out.

1. On the floor beside a toilet in a stall.
2. Thrown under the urinals
3. Left on the floor of the changing room
4. In an unlocked locker by themselves
5. Left in the middle of the change room
6. Put them in your bag.

Now, go and enjoy your session. When you return you will get changed and shower in this manner. Again decided by a dice roll.

Now, go and enjoy your session. When you return you will get changed and shower in this is decided by a dice roll.

1. Strip off your swimwear and go straight to the shower, leave them on the floor in the shower and edge 3 times before picking them up and going and getting changed

2. Strip off your swimwear and go for a shower naked, edge twice before going back to get your belongings. Carry your swimwear back and sling your towel over your shoulder.

3. Go to the shower and strip off your jammers. You must get hard, then go soft 3 times before you can leave to go get changed.

4. Go to the showers and remove your jammers, let them fall on the floor. Have your shower then go and retrieve your belongings from the locker and your boxers. Put your boxers on and then return to collect your jammers from the showers only weari g your underwear.

5. Go to the showers and when someone else walks in, pull down your jammers to your knees and wash your cock and ass for 30 secs before pulling them back up and continuing.

6. Go to the shower. Take off your jammers and you must shower naked until at least 4 people have seen you. Then you can get a semi and walk back with your towel loosely covering your modesty.

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilaition, locker room, pool, public showers